Chapter 11: Goblin Raid (R18)
563 11 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning this chapter had disturbing content and features Elves being raped if you do not want to read the rape part please do not open the spoiler bar things. 

Gravel and his band of goblins silently crawled through the lush green forest. He sent out two of the stealthiest goblins who had experience hiding from the keen senses of the Gnolls to scout the area. They returned after an hour huffing obviously trying to fight some instinct. 

“Females, beautiful females bathing this way” the goblin closest to him spoke. Gravel knew why they were panting they had been fighting the instinct to rape the females on sight. This instinct was usually controllable but with the starved of sex for so long they could barely control themselves. 

“Good work you’ll be two of the first to try our new prizes” the goblins did a clumsy salute and grinned. The goblins behind him grumbled slightly “don’t worry you’ll get you shot at them whilst they’re still screaming and begging.” The goblins that had sighed now giggled at the thought of these females. The two goblins scouts lead Gravel and the others to a river. What they saw made them all nearly lose control seven beautiful women were bathing. The women were much taller than them even taller than Gravel who was the tallest goblin. They had voluptuous bodies and most had emerald green eyes some had sapphire blue. They splashed each other with the water and Gravel and the rest of compatriots nearly lost control again. 

“I want a go at the blonde one”

“Which blonde the one washing the brown haired one’s back or the one washing her breasts”

“The one washing the brown haired one’s back”

“Good cause I wanted the other blonde” Gravel glared at the two goblins speaking and they shrunk under his gaze. The women began looking around and began speaking but Gravel and the others couldn’t understand it. 

(Elf translation)

“Are those boys trying to peak on us again” 

“No it’s probably just an animal in the bushes”

“You worry to much Crysti”

“Well maybe you don’t worry enough Sindal” 

Gravel listened in on the conversation and began to take off his armour and weapons. “I will go and distract them when I yell you lot attack and surround them”. Gravel stepped out of the bushes they hid behind and began acting like a dumb animal. The women screamed slightly at his appearance but they soon thought he wasn’t a threat.

“Ew it’s soo ugly, what is it?”

“I don’t know but it has pointed ears like us, maybe some elf birthed this and threw it into the forest because it’s so ugly” Gravel pretend to pick berries of the bush. 

“Go shoo it away Sindal the sight of it is unsettling” the blonde haired woman who was washing herself said to the woman with brownish hair.

“Why can’t you get rid of it Crystai?”

“Because I don’t think I could clean myself enough if that thing touched me.” Sindal picked up Gravel and he initiated his plan. He head butted her and began to strangle her and just like he expected they rushed to help her. The six other females were in striking distance and he smiled.

“Now!” Gravel yelled and his comrades jumped out of the bush and onto the females. The females screamed as they clambered on them dragging them under water and some were hit on the head. It wad a short battle as the seven females laid before the goblins completely unconscious. The goblins were about to take their armour and loincloths off when Gravel smacked them over the head. “We will bring them to the cave, cave safe” he tossed them a rope “tie them up whilst they’re unconscious.” 

Gravel began to put his equipment on and took a deep breath the air here was much crisper than that of the cave. A thought popped into his head maybe they could make this the goblins new home. The image grew larger in his head him sitting on a throne surrounded by such females. Keres who was watching this transpire giggled at the dream of this goblin. 

The Goddess Keres is interested in your vision of the future of your race. 

Mission: Become the king of goblins and unify most of them under your rule.

Reward: Permanent portal that only you can open to Wallen.

Gravel blankly stared at the thing that had appeared before him. He had vague memories of this Keres. Most goblins only live up to the age of twenty but he survived a hundred years. It must have been her that gave him the name Gravel but he was slightly confused. The other goblins had names too but they didn’t live longer. Maybe if the name is given by this Keres your life span increases as well. 

Keres who was listening to these thoughts checked her system and it was correct a named monster’s life span in ten times longer than their non named counterpart.

Gravel quickly came back to his group but this time with an air of confidence. The other goblins noticed this and asked him what he was so confident about. “I the mighty Gravel the oldest of the goblins is going to be king of goblins. And you will be my knights” the other goblins began laughing as they lifted up the unconscious females. “Watch me I will make goblins powerful, goblins have many females each”. The goblins looked at him they liked the sound of multiple females each. They quickly returned to the portal that connected them to their cave. They had also been able to hunt a couple giant pigs and a dozen rabbits. Gravel had also made them take strange plant pips much to the chagrin of the goblins having to pick them.

The goblins were waiting patiently in the cave for the return of Gravel and the band of other goblins. Gravel was the first to return with a triumphant smile on his face. The goblins nearly lost themselves to instinct when the females were brought in. Grave brought them back to their senses when he yelled at the top of his lungs that the raiding party got first go at the females. The females were tied to posts and a multitude of goblins approached them. The goblins had crudely made knives and pliers. The elven women soon began screaming as the goblins began pulling their teeth out. Tears streamed down their faces as the goblins laughed with merciless grins. 

The first elf to have all their teeth removed was the one called Crystai. She screamed the loudest but to the goblin removing her teeth this was a symphony.  The elves torment wasn’t over as with sickening grins the goblins took up the knives they brought. They argued slightly as they pressed the knives at different heights on the elves legs and arms. After a few minutes of squabbling they cane to an agreement. The elves with bloody mouths begged and pleaded for they knew what these vile creatures were about to do. Their pale legs ran crimson reds as the goblins began to hack and saw with the knives. The elves screamed out even louder as the goblins hit the thigh bone. 

The goblins then picked up large blunt meat cleavers made of scrap metal and started hacking at the bone. During this the rest of the goblins had gotten a large fire going and began preparing the pigs and rabbits for cooking. Crystai was the first to lose a leg it was her left one and the goblin doing it smacked her face to make sure she remained conscious. Blood began to ooze and spurt out but this was quickly remedied. A singeing red hot piece of metal was quick used to cauterise the wounds. Then came the arms they cut them just above the elbow and similar screams rang out. 

Gravel watched as the severed limbs were quickly added to the feast that was being prepared. The scent of cooking meat began wafting to all corners of the cave. The population of the cave was about three hundred including the raiding party and Gravel. The stumps the elves had left in place of their once magnificent limbs were quickly bandaged up. Some of the elves had fallen unconscious from the pain but that was remedied by the next thing the goblins did.

Spoiler

The Goblins from the raiding party began to take their armour and loincloths off revealing their erect members. They stopped and looked at Gravel they wanted to see if he wanted to have a go with one of the females first. “My brothers go enjoy yourselves with the spoils of this raid for many a more are to come”. Gravel turned to leave and the goblins began to chant King Gravel. The elves were taken down from the posts they were tied to, they began to beg as they had a ruff idea what was coming next. The two goblins that found them were allowed to have first go with their desired female. Two goblins held the elves down as the scouts began rubbing their members on the entrances of the females vaginas. 

They brutishly shunted forward earning a scream and a whimper from the elves as a small trickle of blood leaked from their vaginas. The goblin scouts began to move back and forth quickly not paying heed to the screams and pleads from the elves. The other members of the raiding party began their fun forcing their own members into the elves vaginas. The elves screamed and tried to hit the goblins with the stumps that were their former arms. This screaming was cut short when the goblins decided to force their members down their throats. Tears streamed down the elves faces as the goblins began pleasuring themselves with their mouths. The brunette Sindal was whimpering and hit the goblin violating her mouth with her stumps. She desperately needed to air and was about to pass out when she felt something hot enter her mouth and her privates.

The goblins that were violating her stopped abruptly and began to grunt and quiver. White liquid began to seep from her privates and mouth. The goblin rapeing her mouth was dragged aside and Sindal desperately gasped for air. This respite was short lived as a much buffer goblin flipped her onto her stomach.

[collapse]

Gravel wandered into his sleeping chambers, it was a wooden shack he built with his own hands. Some furs sparsely covered the rocky ground and he began moving towards the object he called a bed. The bed was a mound of furs in the corner of the shack. He took his armour off and fell face first into this bed and dreamed of the grandeur that awaited him. He wanted a female of his own and some of those elves had promise but he needed the support of his people first and foremost. Gravel rubbed his hands together he thought of all the females he would have when he became king. 

He giggled to himself maybe if he was lucky he could subjugate some of those Gnoll women. A knock at the door broke his dreaming and he sat up slightly “enter” Gravel said trying to sound imposing. A elderly goblin entered the shack. This goblin wore robes similar to that of a goblin shaman but these ones were of a better quality. This goblin wielded a staff with a Gnoll skull on top of it and a necklace made of Gnoll teeth. “What can I do for you Soothsayer Ba?” Out of every goblin in the cave Gravel had the most respect for Ba. This goblin was nineteen and a half years old and many of the goblins respected and feared him.

The goblin was blind and was very, very wrinkly but those looks could be deceiving as he had powerful magic and the ability to see the future. “I heard the others calling you a king” his words made Gravel wary. “Is that something you are looking to become?” Ba asked as he sat down. 

“Yes Gravel will be king and will make goblins powerful!” Gravel hit his bare chest as he spoke. Ba laughed and pulled out a small leather bags. He stuck his fist in it and threw somethings on the floor. Bones structure stone and began to roll and spin before stopping. Gravel leaned over to look at the results of this action. Ba simply brushed his hands over the bones and began to uh and ah quietly.

“You Gravel will bring glory, power and many resources to the goblin clan and they will unite under your name. But be wary as a demon in blue and black with rods of metal shall strike you down. The goblins will turn on your weakness and defeat and will become divided once again.” Gravel slammed his fist into the ground in frustration. He would achieve his dream but would lose to some demon in blue and black. “I will do my best to assist you in becoming king but only you can defy your future and change it”. Ba collected the bones, got up and bowed before Gravel “praise be to the king of the goblins.”

14