Chapter 1 – Beginnings
402 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally I am home after this interview. Why anyone wants to see this is beyond me. Sure I am one of the top players of the most played Game in the last decade, but I am still me and completely boring outside of the game! I am not really ugly, but neither am I good looking. And i don't mean that I am some shy beauty that just has to make herself pretty. My looks are just plain boring and my body is not really womanly. Okay I have breasts, but that was it. The only thing that isn't average or boring is my height of nearly 1,90 meters. Not that i have a Problem with that. That is the reason why my Character is 1,90 meter in height. When i created it ten years ago at the age of fourteen i was barely 1,50 meter. Yeah my puberty hit me with a hard growth spurt.

So with all that i didn't really know why people want an interview with me. Ahh whatever I didn't really care, it's more money and you couldn't have enough money…. I shouldn't say that with how obscene my bank account looks like, but i didn't thought live streaming could make you so much money. I was going to the shower and fresh up and then began cleaning my house. In the next few days came the technicians and would install my VR Pod. I bought the best Pod that you could for money and that allowed me to stay in the pod as long as you liked. It had enough tech that it could keep you alive and healthy. It was still advised to leave it once in a while. It was expansive as hell and they would need to lay new pipes, but it was worth it. So I could sleep even ingame or do other things.

I cleaned the house and emptied my Guest Room, so that they would install the Pod there. After that was done I made something to eat and got to bed. I couldn't wait to play the game and it would be a painfully long month to wait.


I stretched with may Avatar one last time as I logged in. It was along month and i tried to get more achievements and other stuff in FfA, but there isn't really much more I could get in that single Month. I walked to our Guild Hall and saw the Rest of the Officers sitting and chatting. “Ahh Mistra, last day before our reincarnation. Do you still don't want to share what you want to play?” Ask my second-in-command Ruby. I walked to my place and sit down, before i slumped over and rested my Head on my Arms. Outside of this Hall I was the cold Ice Queen of our Guild, but here i didn't have to play the Role all the time(And yes that was somewhat important to me.)

“There just isn't anything to share. I have not the slightest Clue what I will play. Maybe I will play Barbarian or a Rogue. Maybe I even try to play a Paladin!” Did I sound slightly vexed? Yeah, but that happens, when everyone asks someone about what you would play with your new character. I didn't know that yet, dammit! And the smirk that everyone had they exactly knew that I hated those questions.

“Hah! You and Paladin. You wouldn't survive a week as one of those goody-two-shoes. Maybe as one of the Dark ones, but not the righteous light sided types. You are far too serious to play your role and we all know that you could not survive without doing one or two things that just wouldn't work as a lightsider.” I just snorted, because it was frankly the truth. I could play good characters, but in a Full Immersion VRMMO that i will play for a long time if FfA is anything to measure how long PtA will be operating I wouldnt like to stay as one of the good ones. Far too many rules. “Okay yeah, that is right, but still I can't give you exactly what i want to play. So you will have to wait until I am ingame. Can we please change the Topic!”

The Group chuckled, but left it with that and we get to something else. “Okay, Okay. As everyone knows, we will not continue the guild at the beginning of the game and everyone is allowed to do what you want. But you are all invited once we will open the Guild again. As we don't know how our poor leader will play, we don't know how the guild will be opened. If ysme of you want to play on the good site you should probably look for a guild or create your own, because we will be at least neutral like now, if not evil. Maybe we will be good, but that chance is slim and even then we will be more on the chaotic side. But now let us celebrate our success in this world and I wish everyone great Fortune in the next one. Let us shape the Reality again!”

And then we celebrated and partied hard for the Rest of the day with the best food one could make with the best materials Ingame. The Food was divine and our cook Asami did actually had to cook for one of the Ingame Gods once. After everything was said and done we logged out and i got out of the new Pod. You could play FfA in this even if the game did not support all of the features. I showered and made some food, before sleeping in my bed.

In the Morning I made breakfast and got ready for the launch of PtA. I got in several social Media accounts and announced that i wouldn't stream my start and that it could take awhile until I started streaming. I didn't want anyone to see how I build my Character. After that was done I got naked again and climbed into the Pod and let my consciousness be pulled into the VR. I still had a couple of minutes, but soon saw a prompt that logged my into Path to Ascension….

Next chapter we will dive right into character creation and i have a good idea how that will work and how she will start. I plan this as a LitRPG, but i don't know how precise i will be. I am open to suggestions, because i didnt decide how the system will look like. And I look forward to some critique what i could do better. I will probabaly need someone to edit for me, because I really dont know how bad I am...

7