Chapter 2 – Character Creation Part 1
444 9 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[We found an existing Character ‘Mistra’ on your account on Fantasy for All. Would you like to transfer and reincarnated this Character into Path to Ascension?

Caution: Your Character will be deleted upon transfering and will not be able to be restored!]

Yes. I answered with a thought. I was aware that this would delete my Character and I was a little bit sad, but i didn't want to start from Zero. I wouldn't play Mistra again so this wasn't such a hard choice.

[Transferring Character….

Character transferred. Calculating bonuses based on achievement and knowledge….

Bonuses applied to character Creation.

Please choose a race and how you want your character too look like!]

And then i had the mother of character creations in front of me. I had several windows for different options including the races and a livelike image of my character. Right now it was just a copy of my original body, but i could directly shape it how i wanted. Okay that was going to be so cool! But first i should choose my Race. I thought I would have a little bit more options than the standard fantasy forms, but it seems I could choose almost any race in the game and there were hundreds! I had a feeling I would be here for a while and began scrolling thru the races.

After a long time I reduced the List of possible choices. The first was a foxkin. You couldn't start as Kitsune, so you probably had to unlock it somehow. My second choice was an actual Dragon. It was expensive to choose, but i had the points. Everybody got Points at the beginning of creation and everything costs points. Okay most of the important stuff costs points. Like a better race or later other stuff like traits and skills. Most people had to be a little bit more careful with their points, but I had to play around with and make it a little bit more interesting for me.

So foxkin and Dragon was really high in what i wanted to play, but there were other choices i considered. It would be cool to play a vampire or a succubus, but they had a few more weaknesses than I was really comfortable with and the last choice was a phoenix. You could actually play as one, but you would start as a sort of beast and had to earn your human form. So I couldn't really go into cities, so that wasn't really appealing to me, but the immortal aspect was nice. Sure as player I was immortal, but with that race I would be able to instantly get back to life and could regenerate my body as long as I had the MP.

At first it was a real hard choice until i found something interesting. You could mix up multiple Races into one and choose which traits you would gain. At first this seems rather OP, but it had several restrictions. First you would have to buy any race with your points. So most people could only select three races and then had to use all the weaknesses to get points back and than they wouldn't have points for anything else. Second you would start in a laboratory as a slave and would be locked out of the tutorial. And a few cosmetic features would be locked unto your character.

Still that was what i choose and I choose every races I was interesting in and started creating my Character! For my appearance i made my body height to 1,50 meters. I didn't want to play someone tall again, so small it is! Then i modeled it to look cute and adorable, but not that it looked like a child, but something along the lines that you want to ravage and cuddle at the same time! I let my hair end a little bit over my butt and shaped my butt to something spankable. My breast end up to be B Cup. After i finished the basic body type and the facial features I started with the racial ones. The Wings of my phoenix race are going on my back. They would be able to let me fly, but i don't know if i have to train at first. Next are my Dragon horns. They start at my forehead, but are going left and right around my Head and are looking a little bit like a crown. They end behind my head a curve a little bit above it, like they are trying to go back to the Front. Then I have fox ears atop my head instead the typical human ears and a very fluffy tail a little bit over my butt. The vampire was actually the base of the body and i have ruby red lips and am pale as porcelain. Of course I have Fangs to suck blood, even if that will not be entirely necessary. The Succubus part is not obvious at first glance and is mixed with the traits. All my holes are now able to stretch quite a bit and going to go back to the normal size after they relaxed a little bit. And then there are the pheromones to muddle with the minds of others to make them more attractive to me. The last part of the cosmetic choices was locked, because I choose to mix the races. All of my hair is completely white and even my wings are white and the fire that is dancing around it as well. The name of the Race ist actually just named as Experiment, so the reason I start in a laboratory, is because I am starting as some form of Experiment.

Now for my traits that I gained. I didn't let the game add all the traits of the races, because I wanted to choose what I want. Sure that would make it more expensive, when I don't choose some bad ones, but on the other side I didn't have to choose all the good ones. First an observation of my body. Even if my main body is that of an vampire I am not Undead. I have a beating heart and anything else what you have when you are alive. The Rest of the Body seems quite frail, because i designed it that way and that only is more emphasize with the vampiric body. But my body is anything than frail. I am quite sturdy, because of the Dragon and Vampire part and strong too. My magic gets boosted with the foxkin and phoenix portion and the succubus of course boosts my charm. That means i get solid boosts to Strength, Endurance, Vitality, Wisdom, Intelligence and Charisma and gain +10 in each stat per level. That is the first time that stats are mentioned and because i don't have a sheet yet, I don't know if this is much or not.

Now to the Race specific Traits. As a vampire I choose that i don't have to drink blood. That is actually not something that costs anything, because I am not a full Vampire. I still choose that I am able to drink blood, because it can never hurt to be able to replenish with another being. And it heals and restores some MP. But that was it. The other choices don't really appeal to me too much and I want to save points for later. But i choose something negative to get a few points back. Whenever I drink blood I will get really horny and want to fuck someone! This last until I fuck with someone, because I can't get rid of it with masturbating. That sure will be interesting at some point.

Now my dragon traits are a little bit more interesting. I choose two transformation. First a partial transformation, that give me claws and scales on my face, stomach, arms and legs. And a full transformation to a dragon. Sure the dragon isn't exactly tall and about as big as I am only in Dragon form. But it's still cool! Then I choose the magical sight of the Dragons who can apparently see magic and mana and the last perk, will be that I will be able to infuse Mana into my voice and frighten other people or do other stuff with it. That sounds nice. At last I choose another negative and that would be the instinct of a dragon. Now they hopefully won't influence me much, but I probably want to seek strong people to actually fuck rather than to use the next one. That is okay, because I don't plan to just go and have sex with every person who crosses my path.

Next would be the foxkin. That is pretty easy. Enhanced Hearing and smelling and that was it. And I bought the ability to transform into a little fox! That will be great for stealth or just to appeal to people who love cute things! The race doesn't really have many advantages, but that will be enough. I hope I can somehow unlock the Kitsune. I just love more tails and the magic that they should have!

Phoenix is interesting. I get at a later level the ability to fly, but I will have to learn it before that. I have to transform to fly, because my Dragon form will be able to fly in the beginning and my phoenix form. I can transform into a literal phoenix, but that is just a bird at the beginning. It changes with my level and what i will unlock, because there are more than just one kind of phoenix. Of course i got the insane regeneration a phoenix will have and once a week if I die I will instantly revive with full health and MP. In my phoenix from my regeneration gets doubled and I can die up to 5 Times.

And last but not least the succubus. As I said my holes can stretch quite big(even if it still will hurt) and are going to be back to normal. Ohh and I choose a trait to choose if i want to get pregnant. It seems that game is realistic and I like it. I buffed up a little bit of the pheromones and other traits that would make me more appealing, but not enough that i would be considered only sexy. I want to maintain my cute appearance. But I actually choose a few more neutral or bad trait. First I have to have sex every week or my stats will be halved and I plan to do that regardless, I just want to have fun this time and do what i want! The other traits give me bonus to my stats one hour after I had sex and even more if one of my holes is filled. That effect stacks for every hole. So I this will be a buff, but a pretty good distraction.

At last I have to give it a Name. I don't want to use my former Name so I need a new one. Lilly Rose sounds nice. With one final look over everything i press the accept button to get to the next part!

I hope it is at least somewhat clear how i pictured the MC. I am not really good at describing people in general.

6