Chapter 3 – Character Creation part 2
462 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After i hit the finish button my form transformed into my character. It was a weird sensation to have now a Tail, fox ears and wings. And they were all so sensitive. I loved it! Still I needed a while to get used to the new sensations and the 'limbs' I could now move. After I got the hang of it I moved on.

Now I got to the interesting thing about Path to Ascension. Each player could choose a Path of a deity to follow and there seems to be every deity in the game. From Greek Gods to the Norse Pantheon and everything in between. Each Path got you insane buffs in the Gods Domain or some traits or anything really, but you couldn't really inspect Traits so you had to guess what it did exactly. But I still saw how it would influence some stats or if i got reduction in MP costs in different aspects.

Of Course there would be drawbacks. Every Path had something were it would get some debuffs or a group of Skills would level far slower than normal. A Path of a pure Magic Deity would get you heave penalties in melee, but your magic would be through the roof. Again this list was huge so I browsed for a while before I just found what i would use.

[Path of Nothing

Traits:

Nothing]

People would say I am stupid for not choosing anything, but I want to make my own Path and I hate to be restricted. Yes there were plenty of Pah with deities that wouldn't have all that much penalties, but I wanted none of those and It could be a good challenge with all my points I should have quite the advantage to other players. So after I choose the Path I never expected to be teleported. One Moment I was in a well lit space and in the next I was in a black Space.

I call it space, but I can't really describe it. There just is nothing here... And even before the voice sounded it dawned on me that every Path seemed to be on purpose even this one. "Greetings young Immortal." And now I heard a voice? I don't know how to describe it. I thought i heard it, but at the same time the meaning just popped up in my mind and i couldn't really tell where this greeting came from.

"Greetings to you to wherever you are. Where are we?" It couldn't be bad to be a bit polite. And the reason I didn't panic was that I was still in character creation so i just hoped the Company wasn't a real dick that something bad could happen here.

"This is one and the same question here. I am Nothing and we are nowhere. I am that what is before a universe and what will remain after it perish. I am between universe and everything will go back to me. You are the first of the traveling Immortals to choose my Path and I saw your achievements of your old self and how you changed to your new one."

Okay so I got the attention of one of the gods if he even is one. He or it seems more like an entity that nobody could really stand against. But then again how do you defeat nothing? "I am honored to b speak with you. To be honest I didn't really know that this Path actually follows someone and just wanted my freedom without the other penalties that would apply." I assume to be straightforward would be for the best here.

"That is quite alright not many know of me and fewer choose my path and you don't have to worry. There will be no penalties you will only get one Trait and that is nothing. It may change a few things upon your path and it grants a few skills. But remember everything will return to nothing eventually."

[Trait gained: Nothing]

[Nothing

Everything returns to Nothing at one point or another. This Traits gives you a few skills to help you to return anything to nothing and that you can use Nothing yourself.

Every kills grants 100% more Experience]

[Skills gained: Invisibility(Rank 0), Shift(Rank 0), Soul Shift(Rank 0)]

[Invisibility (Active Rank 0)

Vanish from every observable Sense. Can't be detected by any means not even by the gods. Attacking someone instantly turns the skill off.

Costs: 1 MP/second while moving 1 MP/minute while standing still]

[Shift (Active Rank 0)

You Shift into Nothing become immune to anything. Can't interact with anything living and nobody can perceive you

Cost: 50% MP

Cooldown: 24 hours]

[Soul Shift (Active Rank 0)

Your Soul gets shifted shortly into Nothing to destroy bindings on your Soul.

Once per Week you can lift a curse or any binding from you without suffering any consequences.]

My eyes widen at the notification. That were really nice bonuses. I am looking forward to use them. The last one could really come in handy even if it was really situational. "I thank you for this and remember your words." The being chuckled, what was weird without a real voice

"You have nothing to thank me. Maybe we'll meet again if you follow this Path. Now go and finalize your transfer of Power to something suitable for your new form."

And I was back at the lit room. I had my Traits and for the first time I saw my Status.

[Name: Lilly Rose

Race: Experiment(Vampire, Dragon, Foxkin, Phoenix, Succubus)

Level: 1

Class: None

Strength: 50 Agility: 32 Intelligence: 40
Endurance: 60 Dexterity: 22 Wisdom: 50
Vitality: 70   Charisma: 50

Traits:

Nothing

Transformation

Pheromones

Flexible Holes

Pregnant? You Decide!

Dragon Instincts

Dragon Eyes

Enhanced Senses

Sex Addict

Skills:

Invisibility(Rank 0)

Shift(Rank 0)

Soul Shift(Rank 0)

Phoenix Blood(Rank 0)

Fly(Rank 0)

Dragon Roar(Rank 0)]

Hmm that looks nice. Next are more traits, skills and other stuff I want to buy. First a few more traits. there is literally a Trait for Sadism and Masochism and I bought both. Masochism just makes pain to pleasure and the Sadism part gives me some bonus when I inflict pain. Of course this will also give me pleasure. It should be obvious in which direction I will be going, but now to some useful stuff.

The first Item on my list is Soul bound clothing/armor. I hate to manage new Gear every time I got more powerful and I know new Gear is one of the main aspects, but I had enough of this. So Soulbound clothing. Expensive as hell, because i literally can now summon my Clothing at will and it has different buffs in different Layouts. I can design it how I like, but I have to either be able to craft Armor if i want it to actually protect me or absorb Armor with it. So I can still loot and my Clothing just adepts. Sure I can't to stuff like Mithril until I get my hands on some, but this is pretty cool. As starting Design I start with a skirt(with a hole for my Tail.) that ends in the middle of my thigh. Simple sneakers and stockings, so that there is a little bit flesh between them and the skirt. At the Top I choose a form fitting top that leaves my arms free and my back, because of my Wings.

For traits I don't have much what I want right now, but I will get the trait to understand and speak all language. I don't want to learn too everything and magic can't be trusted.

Now I choose a few more Skills. Dagger Mastery and Dual Wielding for the use of two long Daggers as my main weapon. Void Magic for Utility and buffs. Sneaking, lockpicking and pickpocket to get where i want to be without being detected. Poison Mastery when I have to be extra careful. Singing and Dancing, because I love it! Survival when I am with no civilization and tracking to find my Prey. And that should be it for skills.

Now I will unlock the Luck stat and push my Stats a little bit. Especially Dexterity and Agility. I buy traits that they grow more than my other stats alongside one for Intelligence and Wisdom. These four will be my main build. And with this I am finished with my character. I looked over it one last time, before I hit finalize to finally enter the Game.

[Name: Lilly Rose

Race: Experiment(Vampire, Dragon, Foxkin, Phoenix, Succubus)

Level: 1

Class: None

HP: 1050/1050 (2 HP/sec)

MP: 1275/1275 (0,5 MP/sec)

Strength: 60 Agility: 85 Intelligence: 85
Endurance: 70 Dexterity: 85 Wisdom: 85
Vitality: 70 Luck: 75 Charisma: 60

Traits:

Nothing

Transformation

Pheromones

Flexible Holes

Pregnant? You Decide!

Dragon Instincts

Dragon Eyes

Enhanced Senses

Sex Addict

Sadist

Masochist

Enhanced Luck

Enhanced Agility

Enhanced Dexterity

Enhanced Intelligence

Enhanced Wisdom

Linguist

Skills:

Invisibility(Rank 0)

Shift(Rank 0)

Soul Shift(Rank 0)

Phoenix Blood(Rank 0)

Fly(Rank 0)

Dragon Roar(Rank 0)

Dagger Mastery(Rank 0)

Dual Wielding(Rank 0)

Poison Mastery(Rank 0)

Void Magic(Rank 0)

Stealth(Rank 0)

Lockpicking(Rank 0)

Pickpocket(Rank 0)

Singing(Rank 0)

Dancing(Rank 0)

Survival(Rank 0)

Tracking(Rank 0)]

And that was the Character Creation. I want to add that i don't plan to make this a 'workable' RPG System and i just there to see hoe she progress and because i like it. And yeah she is pretty strong, but not as strong as it seems. Other Player can get on her level even if she is one of the strong ones. Oh and if i missed something or you have ideas for skills and traits I am open for suggestions. It should be pretty obvious how she will start. And next chapter we will finally getting some action and I try to minimize too much Pop Ups and will try only to use it when it gets important.

7