Chapter 4 – The Awakening
434 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stretched as I woke up in a well lit room. My wings unfurled under me. I blinked a little bit to adjust to the brightness and then sat up and took a look where I currently was. It seemed to be a room for operation white tiles a drainage and lots of tool for surgery or whatever else. They did experiments in here, I am one. And I was naked. First I looked into my Inventory and found my Clothing that i instantly equipped, but I noticed something else. I wore a collar and I couldn't take it of. That must be a slave collar. I didn't really thought that they were this advanced with it, but it would make sense if you had magic to ensure something like this. Well I can get it off my at anytime, but I don't see a reason to do that just now.

Now I just begin to act the frightened little experiment they think I am and go to the door. I move slowly and let it look like I don't have full control of my body. when the door didn't open, because its locked I whimper a little bit and stagger in one of the Corner, sit down and press me against the wall. Then I hug my knees to my body and make me as little as possible, so that it seems that I am really scared and want to vanish and than I just do this and make me invisible.

I don't see something that could be something like cameras, but who knows what magic they have, so I better be sure. When I made myself Invisible i switched to my more Draconic Form. My feature get more ferocious and dragon like. My Hands transform to Claws with which I can attack pretty good. My Body gets a little bit more scales and my pupils change into slits. I try to let my Wings sink into my back. They are a little to wide and not so useful inside. To my surprise it actually works. It is a little uncomfortable, but i will get used to it someday. Now i moved directly next to the door and wait there.

It doesn't even take 10 minutes before two scientists come through the door. Now can I inspect them? In the next Moment a window pops up

[Skill gained: Analyze(Rank 0)

Analyze another creature.]

[Jeremy

Human Male

Scientist Level 10]

[Jeanette

Human Female

Scientist Level 12]

Now in a normal MMORPG I would be pretty fucked, but first I got a huge Bonus at the beginning and I am designed for sneak kills right now. Before they can do anything else I sneak behind the female and one claw gripped her throat and ripped it out and the other pierced through where her heart should be. The moment i touched her my invisibility wore off and I was visible again. I gripped her heart and ripped it out of her. I didn't check if she was dead, but I switched fast to my second target who just turned around. He seems to want to say something, but I am on him before he can. My left Claw chocked him and my right pierced right into him and I ripped his heart out. I licked my Lips and bite into his heart and eat it. My teeth are in this form really sharp and pointy so that was no problem.

After the fight and when I transformed back i looked a little bit shocked at what I just did. The Dragon Instincts influence my more than I thought. Well I didn't want to talk to these people, because they could probably order me around with the collar. And I want to start with a little mayhem! And the heart didn't even tasted that bad. Okay it didn't taste good either, but I seem to have no Problem eating raw meat.

[You have defeated Scientist Level 12. Bonus experience for an enemy above your level]

[You have defeated Scientist Level 10. Bonus experience for an enemy above your level]

[You leveled up!]

[You leveled up!]

[You leveled up!]

A level after 2 Enemies? Maybe the level differences gave me much more that I thought. Whatever I shifted back to my human form and searched the bodies. No weapons, but they had a key. I wiped my now normal hands with the clothing they wore.(They actually had a white coat that doctors wore.) I cleaned on one and absorbed the other and added this to my normal outfit. I just hoped my horns and ears weren't to suspicious. Okay they were, but they wouldn't notice until one or two seconds later and that should be enough time to dispose of the opposition. At least if they are only scientist and only one or two people. I still had not weapon and I kind of forgot to get a hand to hand combat type of skill. I have to unlock one at a trainer or I will need ages to get one. And I made myself a scarf to conceal my slave collar.

With the key I opened my door and looked outside. It was a hallway with something like light bulbs on the ceiling, but they used magic to power them. There were several other doors on this hallway and stairs on one end. I didn't saw windows so i don't know if we are underground or not. I walked out of the room as if i was meant to be here and opened the next door slowly. What greeted me was another Room like min, with an occupant, but this one seemed to be confused. I used Analyze and slowly closed the door behind me.

[Rex Morris

Experiment Male

Level 1]

So he was another experiment like me, but with different Races. He was tall like at least 2 meters. He seemed to be a mix between a dragon an Incubus and horse or centaur. Where he got that monster between his legs. I had a feeling this was another player who as most males wanted something big, but he would kill most of the female with that one. His body was red. His arms and legs were covered in scales and he hard dragon Horns and Dragonlike wings and slit pupils. He seemed like a strength type of character, but that was hard to judge at level one. He would have the frame.

Because I didn't hear an alarm and not security personal I didn't thought there would be cameras, so I could talk with him. "Hey, are you another Immortal who just joined this world?" I said with my sweetest voice and played the cute innocent thing I was meant to be. Rex blinked confused and needed a short while to what happened. He looked around and then fixated his gaze upon my tiny frame and smirked. Please don't let be one of the dumb one.

"Ha right after I spawned I get a fucktoy! What luck I have!" And he is one of the dumb one. I sigh and shake my head a little, but I stay in my role for now. I pouted as I said a little bit upset, but still with a sweet tone. "Fucktoy? I am no Fucktoy! I am Lilly! And you should really don't think of woman like that and you should be worried where we are! First you are slave with that collar around your neck and if somebody of the Scientists command sou sou probably have to do as they say. Second we have to get out of here, before they find us. When we are out of here than maybe I will reward you." The last sentence I said extra sweet with a wink and a high dosage of my succubus pheromones and charm.

The dumb brute touched around his neck and then thought a little, before he smirked. "You are right, but the second we are somewhere safe I want to taste your cute little ass! I really want to see what happens!" Okay he was a huge pervert, but then again so am I. I just set my priorities right now a little different. He should work as a tank. "Okay! Than you will surely protect me with your strong and tough body, Mister Rex?" Now I am playing to his manliness and then I have a walking meatshield!

Rex nodded "Of course. I don't want that my toy breaks. But where did you get your clothes and got in here?" I really don't know if he was just dumb, a pervert or an asshole. At least he doesn't just try to rape me here. I would rather be somewhere safe to enjoy it a bit more. "Ohh Shortly after I woke up two scientist walked into my Room. I killed them and stole the key and the coat. My other clothing is a se~cret" I winked at him again. "We seem to be in some kind of facility where they experimented with different races. There are other doors on this floor and stairs at one end. I would say we search the rest of the room and go down. You walk behind me and act as if I was in control. If we meet someone they will think that I am just another scientist with my coat, even if i look a little bit strange. That gives us hopefully enough time to act. If it is just two to three people attack when we are close to them. If there are more we improvise, but try to get their attention and don't let anybody escape. We don't want to be discovered as long as possible. Understood?"

I saw Rex blinking slowly, before he nodded. He didn't seem to think that I would have a plan. Well it wasn't a complete plan and we have to see what else is in this facility. But now I had a tank that would make escaping so much easier.

Hope you liked it. Rex was somewhat of spontaneously idea. And would you like to see what the skills do exactly. I have the design what they can do, but didn't want to bombard with to many descriptions and everything she will use was already in her portfolio and I didn't made it up on the spot because it would be useful for the scene.

4