Chapter 5 – The Facility part 1
410 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I was asked to describe the skill so here is a list with the description. Most of it is more flavor and to show the progress.

Spoiler

[Invisibility (Active Rank 0)

Vanish from every observable Sense. Can't be detected by any means not even by the gods. Attacking someone instantly turns the skill off.

Costs: 1 MP/second while moving 1 MP/minute while standing still]

[Shift (Active Rank 0)

You Shift into Nothing become immune to anything. Can't interact with anything living and nobody can perceive you

Cost: 50% MP

Cooldown: 24 hours]

[Soul Shift (Active Rank 0)

Your Soul gets shifted shortly into Nothing to destroy bindings on your Soul.

Once per Week you can lift a curse or any binding from you without suffering any consequences.]

[Dagger Mastery (Passive Rank 0)

You are trained in the use of Daggers. You know how to use them and how to attack efficiently]

[Dual Wielding (Passive Rank 0)

You can hold a one-handed weapon in each of your hands and use them without penalties.]

[Phoenix Blood (Active/Passive Rank 0)

Through your Body flows the blood of the legendary phoenix and as long as you have mana you will regenerate, but even death cannot stop you

Buffs your rate of your HP regeneration

You can regenerate 10 HP/s for 1 MP/s 

Once a week when you die you will be revived on the spot without suffering penalties.]

[Fly (Passive Rank 0)

Flying in a humanoid form isn't easy, but you know theoretically how to do it.]

[Dragon Roar (Active Rank 0)

You infuse your voice with mana and change it to the mighty Roar of a Dragon. Scales with level and can be interpreted differently by different people and how you used it

[Poison Mastery (Passive Rank 0)

You know your Poison. Can identify common poison and how to use them. Easier to learn new potions and how to apply them. At higher level possible to make your own poison.]

[Void Magic (Active Rank 0)

The Magic of the Void is a fickle thing and does not always abide by the rules of magic and physics. Grants Access to Void Spells.

Spell List:

Jump - Teleport up to 30 meter. (Cost: 300 MP)

Void Cloud - A transparent cloud that befuddles the senses of a creature. (Cost: 100 MP)]

[Stealth (Passive Rank 0)

You find it easier to spot locations where you can be harder to find and people will more often not see you.]

[Lockpicking (Passive Rank 0)

Nothing is truly closed and you know how to unlock locks without a fitting key.]

[Pickpocketing (Passive Rank 0)

With your nimble hands you can steal from unaware people what you need.]

[Singing (Passive Rank 0)

You are trained with your voice and can captive people with it.]

[Dancing (Passive Rank 0)

You are trained in different dancing styles and don't step on the feet of your partner.]

[Survival (Passive Rank 0)

You know how to survive in the wild and what is necessary. Includes Basic skill like skinning, finding a source of freshwater and hunting, but only the bare minimum to survive.]

[Tracking (Passive Rank 0)

You know how to follow tracks and Clues where to find your prey.]

[collapse]

After I recruited Rex I walked out of the Room and we began searching the other Rooms. They were either empty or filled with failed experiments. And with failed I mean grotesque flesh piles. What is a little weird is that everything is completely clean other than the piles of flesh we found. But we didn't really found anything else and we were still defenseless. The tools weren't really useful as weapons and our bare hands were better or claws in my case.

"Why don't we just barge out of here?" asked my muscle brained meatshield and I sighed again. That is the reason why i liked my guild. They weren't brain dead even if they played as brute barbarians. "Because we don't know how many people are in here and how strong they are. The Scientist were around Level 10 and I only killed them because I sneaked up on them. So If we barge through we will get killed pretty fast and I for one want to get out of here alive. Ohh and don't forget your little collar. I bet every person who isn't a slave has the Right to command you so just one Person needs to speak and you are finished." I didn't mention mine, because It was better to don't share too much with him.

We or better I decided to go down instead of up. There were stairs for both ways, but my inner gamer said loot will be down so down we go even if it would be better to go upstairs. There we could just jump out of the window or the roof and fly away. At least I could do that and I don't really care about Rex. A little bit too dumb and too perverted. I preferred my perverts intelligence and with more focus in unknown situation.

We descended the stairs slowly and cautiously and were again in a wide hallway. It was the same as above, but with less doors. Two on each sides so four rooms. Larger rooms meant hopefully different purpose and maybe finally some weapons. We continued our strategy from above, so I leaned against the first door and heard voices.

"Angel and Demon blood doesn't work together! We tried it countless time and every time it exploded!" That was female voice and she seemed to argue with someone.

"But there are children between the two so it has to work!" was another male voice. They debated and I looked to Rex. "You know the plan. barge in and draw attention to you, but don't scream. Just be obvious. And try to aim for the throat or mouth. We don't want them to talk and order you!" I told him quickly and stepped aside. They were distracted so that would work in our favor. As soon as Rex opened the door I activated my invisibility and stepped into the room right behind him. I transformed again in my more draconic form. There were three people and I quickly analyzed them.

[Peter

Human Male

Scientist Level 11]

[Hugo

Human Male

Scientist Level 13]

[Lucy

Human Female

Scientist Level 15]

Two are standing in the middle of the room and the last one in the back. As soon as I am inside I use my Spell Jump and jump to the one in the back and then realized I didn't check if spells cancel my invisibility. But that didn't seem the case. Phew that could have ended bad. Now I am behind Peter who just turned to Rex and is distracted. I use the method which I used the last time and just ripped with one hand through the throat and pierced his heart with the other. This time however I missed it.

After I ripped my hands free and discarded the boy I saw what Rex did and had to hold in to laugh. He had just grabbed the woman by an arm and used her as a club to smash into the other one. He was send backwards and landed heavy on his back. Not to let such an opportunity go I wasted no time and used Jump again to teleport right besides him. One Claw just ripped through the throat again and the other pierced where the heart should be. Again I missed it, but these wounds are enough for them do die. Rex had just finished the woman with a stomp on her head that exploded like a watermelon.

[Your Group have defeated Scientist Level 11. Bonus experience for an enemy above your level]

[Your Group have defeated Scientist Level 13. Bonus experience for an enemy above your level]

[Your Group have defeated Scientist Level 15. Bonus experience for an enemy above your level]

[You leveled up!]

[You leveled up!]

I first changed my settings that i got everything in one window. Because this was annoying. Then I turned to Rex as i changed back. "Well that went better then excepted and the security in this place really sucks. Better for us I guess. Let us loot this room and go into the next one." Rex nodded. "Okay, but cool transformation! And how you ripped them apart was nice!" I could say the same, but I didn't want to inflate his ego anymore, so I just let it be.

On the side of the room were standing several shelves with different Ingredients. I took several jars with demon and angel blood and angel feathers and an angel heart The last part of the angels were bones. The demon parts got Rex. I really don't know where they got this stuff, because this seemed like really high leveled stuff. Most of the Rest were body parts of humans and i didn't saw a use for them, but I did found a black heart that was labeled as vampire heart. Could be useful for me at a later date. Everything vanished in my inventory and when we were ready, we get to the second room.

Nobody was in there and this looked like a storage room. More tools and other stuff to clean were stored here, but not much of worth. Well at least for me. Rex took a large table and is using it as a shield now. And with this we got to the third Room.

Again we heard nothing so we just carelessly walked in. I let my guard too fast down, because it was far too easy. Before us stood a lone scientist who turned to us as we entered. the rest of the room was doted with cages where animals and monster where held.

[Johnathan

Human Male

Scientist Level 12]

Now normally my disguise could have fooled people for at least a second, but my blood drenched Hands and mouth are a clear sign, that I probably didn't belong here. We acted at the same time. I transformed and teleported before him. He pointed at Rex who wanted to charge. "You stop and-" Before he could say more I tried to rip through his throat but he actually evaded. That was unfortunate and because of the slave collar Rex was out of the fight. At least he didn't saw mine. Now i tried to slash him again with my claws, but he was fast and dodge my attacks and in the next moment he had a whip.

Of course his weapon was a whip and it seemed the people in this world did have an inventory. How do i loot that? Questions for later after the threat is dealt with. I got in a stance even if I had no knowledge how to fight and the  moved forward. Jonathan used his whip to hit me and I just let it land me on my back. I felt it hitting my back hard and staggered forward and he just continued to hit me. But instead of screaming I actually moaned pretty loud. "Ahh!" Damn that felt good. It was the first time that i felt pleasure in game(because all the pain I felt was converted to pleasure) The Scientist didn't seem to saw that one coming and actually stopped for a moment. That was good, because my HP was dangerously low even with my converting phoenix blood skill.

I still staggered, because i felt really hot and stumbled into the scientist who just came back to his senses. But before he could pushed me back I transformed back and hugged him. "Ahn that felt sooo good. Mister Scientist! Please give me more." I would like to say that this was all a plan and half of it was, but I just got really horny and my next decisions didn't made it better. I nuzzled my face into the neck of Jonathan, who didn't really know what happened. At first he was attacked by a transformed albino and now she was a cute fox girl.

In the next moment I bit in his neck and began to suck. At first it seemed Jonathan wanted to scream, but that fast turned into labored breath. My vampire bite seemed to charm him or something. That was good, because I didn't really thought this move through. My mind was overwhelmed with the desire to fuck. I got really horny and didn't thought this effect was so strong. I stopped my sucking and grinded my hip over his bulged pants. At some point we seemed to fall and I was now on top of him. I whispered into his ear. "Come let the hulking mountain of muscles walk again, that he can join us." Jonathan nodded dazed. "You can move again!" Was the only thing he said with a slightly pitched tone.

I  happened to pull my skirt over my butt and let my coat vanish, so that Rey had a pristine view of my glistening slit and my cute little asshole. I didn't made underwear after all. I just heard him slowly moving closer and leaned forward to kiss Jonathan and freed his dick out of his pants. He already was stiff as a rock and I just let it glide into me with a moan. Than I felt Rex hands on my but and his far to large dick on my back. I was at least so long as half of my body if not even longer. He spread my ass cheeks and then I could feel the tip of his penis. I said tip, but he had a horse dick so it was as wide as his dick. He grabbed me by the hip and then pushed. I screamed and moaned as he stretched my hole open and then thrust his dick in completely in my backside. The first orgasm wrecked me in that moment and I blacked out for a few seconds. When i came to me i felt the dicks in my holes move. My asshole burned because of the size, but it still felt so good. I moaned loud and used my hip to move with them. I began kissing the scientist and felt Rex getting rougher. He slapped my ass hard and with every slap I shuddered. I could feel my second Orgasm coming and bit down again and sucked. I felt Jonathans breath growing haggard, before he came into me. His dick went limp and  left my hole as I bit harder and screamed into his neck as Rex bottom out again in my ass and filled it up with his sperm at the same moment I came again.

He slowly  slid out of my backside and I rolled of the now dead scientist to catch my breath. My ass was stretched an sperm was leaking out of my two holes. "Damn your ass was tight as fuck. But it felt good as hell." Of course Rex had to say something. I needed a little bit to get my senses back together. I had to be really careful with this aspect of my bloodsucking. It was just to overwhelming and i have to agree with Rex. The sex felt good even if his dick nearly teared me apart. I could get addicted to this. They really didn't hold back in this game.

After a few minutes I sit back up and saw Rex flat penis right before me still dripping with semen. I opened my mouth to say something, but he just grabbed me by my horns and pushed it in my mouth to clean it. I was still a little bit horny and just go with it and licked it clean. After that was done he let me go. Sure i could have fought against it, but then I was a pervert and enjoyed it as much as he did. Still I glared at him and growled."Don't fucking do this again or I eat your dick next time" He didn't seem to care and just shrugged. "You started it as you invited me."

I sighed. "Okay fair point. I didn't thought it would be that bad, but if you ever want to use that with a normal woman, be careful without my healing abilities I would be dead a couple of times." It was good that I had my phoenix blood still active and replenished my HP and MP with the blood sucking. I finally stood up on shaking legs. My backhole slowly stretched back thanks to my trait. This time I equipped some underwear, that the sperm doesn't trail along my legs and that I have more of it. Now I let looked what was in the cage. A few dead animals and weak monsters. "I would say we look a little more, before we let these loose. We didn't seem to be discovered  with the lack of security guards. Rex nodded and we made our way to the last Room.

This was a room to butcher. A table in the middle and a lot of bowls and instruments to cut things apart. Everything was full of dried blood and it smelled so bad I nearly threw up as the scent hit us. I didn't saw anything interesting so we closed the door shut. With this last room done we made our way to the stairs again to go down again.

First sex scene and I hope it wasn't too horrible.

5