Chapter 10 – Paying for Information
391 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ohh there seems to be someone eager." And I flash a smile while showing my sharp teeth. "Are you sure you can handle me." So Alaster isn't really bad looking. 1, 9 meter and lean body, but you could see that he has strength. shoulder length brown hair and a nice looking face. He is more on a charming side without too much muscles. Now that isn't bad, but not exactly a type I would swoon for. He just grins and walks around his table and is leaning on the table before me.

"I like my woman feisty and you aren't a succubus, so I should rather ask, if you can handle me." He opened his pants and reveals his hard 25 cm long dick. I smirk and lick my lips as I saw that and just going on my knees. "Ohh you are so wrong. I am part succubus and so much more. I hope you are ready to get milked to you last drop." Because that is what I will do and before he can say anything I lick his complete length slowly with my tongue and take his tip in my mouth after I am done and suck a little as my tongue caress the tip a little more.

One of my hand now slowly and leisurely massaged his balls. I used my other hand to play with one of my breasts, to get in the mood even if that isn't really necessary. He just puts his hands on my head, but let me do the work for now. He doesn't seem to concerned that I have his dick in my mouth with those teeth. He really seem to like it dangerous. But I now start my ministrations and begin to suck his dick  a little bit more. Then I slowly begin to take it deep down in my mouth and start pushing it through my tight throat. My tongue is massaging the underside of his dick the hole time and my mouth is pressed tightly around his shaft. I crept slowly forward until my head is completely at his crotch and his dick deeply inside my mouth and throat. I gag a little around the thick shaft in my throat and you could even see my throat is bulged by his dick. I hear him grunt, as I slowly let his dick out of my throat and with a plop sound out of my mouth, before I begin again. My Hand on his balls begann in earnest to message them and my other hand wraps around the shaft that isn't in my mouth to jerk him off. I was a little faster now and started to suck with more force. I pushed his dick again and again deep down my throat and I could hear him grunt. "Damn woman, you really are part succubus."

That was nice to hear, but I wanted to finish this and start with the real fun. My head bobbed up and down his hole dick faster and faster and the I pushed it down completely and hold it there. I could feel as his dick twitched as I gaged around his shaft. My free hand pressed against my throat and stimulate it further. "Shit, that feels great! I'm about to cum." He held me with my horns on his shaft. I didn't need as much oxygen as other races, so that isn't really a problem. I still start sucking harder and pressing my tongue harder against his shaft. My mouth massage him even more and my hand on my throats stimulate it further. It doesn't take long, until I hear him grunting and feel his dick twitching and then cumming deep in my throat. He slowly pulls out and I fell how the sperm is flowing through my throat. The last drops are all landing in my mouth and I just swallow it all up.

I lick my lips and gave him a predatory look as I stand up. "I see that you are still good to go." My fingers brush against his still hard cock, as I whisper into his ear and nibble a little bit on them. I let him feel my sharp teeth, but that only get me a twitch of his dick. I had to get on my toes to reach that far above him. I then grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him to the seat and pushed him down. He didn't really resist, but he seemed a little stunned by my strength. After I pushed him unto the seat I sat on top of him and ground his dick against my panties where my pussy is. He just grabs my breasts and began to fondle them as I bit my lips. I pulled my panties aside and grabbed his dick and just sit on it with on smooth motion. I moaned loudly and shuddered as his dick pushed against my cervix and was now visible on my stomach. "Fuck you are tight as a virgin and such me in as a succubus would!" Alaster seemed to have a hard time to hold it in and I just moved my hips a bit, before I start to move up and down. My pussy clinged on his dick and the sound of his groans it seems to be really stimulating for him. I began a rhythm and pushed his dick every time all the way inside me. He pushed my shirt above my breasts and massaged them. He pinched my nipples and started to press against me every time I sit completely on his cock and got a loud moan as reward. He grabs me by my hips and started to thrust with much more vigor. I started to massage one of my breasts and rub my clit with the others. I moan louder and shudder and feel my pussy squeezing harder. He lifts me completely only to drop me again hard on his dick and I shudder in pleasure as I orgasm. "Fuck yes!" I scream as my pussy squeezed hard on his cock and moments later I feel his cum deep inside me.

I just stayed there sitting on him as we both regained our breathing. His cock is limp right now and he seemed much more out of breath then I am. "So about the Price. I would say we do this once per week. Of course if you want we can do it more than once a week, but I don't know if you are able to or want too!" I just smirked at him as he frowned. "For the information and the access to the library I at least want this to be a daily thing, when you go out of the office take a badge with you, so that you can identify as one of us." He  pointed to one drawer with his head. "Well If you can handle that much. I am far from finished with you little morsel and I hope you don't except someone in the next few hours." I gave him a predatory smile with my sharp teeth and lick his neck, before I gingerly bit it. His lower half stand at attention again and the heat of sucking blood flushes my system. I will thoroughly enjoy this....


I left the office after around two and half hour. He lasted longer than I thought, but that could just be his level. He is a little bit dehydrated and not on his right mind. I am again covered with my clock, so that anybody could only see my head. Of course I made sure too look normal again and that the cum is secure in my holes and doesn't leak or at least only in my panties and not down my legs. As I entered the improvised lounge everybody stares at me. I just walked over to the bartender and put the badge on the bar. "Alaster sends me. I am a new immortal and because I don't know anything about this world, country and city you are to tell me about the general knowledge about everything that people know and what the laws are in this country and this city and then a way to access the library and when nobody should be in there." I plainly state and look at the burly man behind the desk who stopped cleaning the mug in his hand and just stared at me with a raised eyebrow.

[Bob Richardson

Half-Bearkin Male

Merchant Level 32]

I didn't saw bear ears, but his arms really hairy and he is at least 2 meters tall. and really buff, so yeah he could be one. His voice is really deep and rough. "Can do, but that will cost you." His expression didn't change a bit and I smirk "I already payed him quite a bit and somebody should probably get him water. He is quite dehydrated." That got the pressure of the people around me and they erupted in laughter even Bob chuckled. "So that was you and him that we heard. I didn't know somebody in this town could outlast him." 

"He was good, but I am better. A normal human doesn't have a chance, if he not grossly outlevels me." I chuckled myself and bob pointed to somebody who seemed to bring the boss some water. I sit down on a stool as Bobs brings me meat and he began to tell me a bit about this world, this country and this city.

Next time exposition about what is going on where she is and history of the world. Additionally she finally gets a goal where she will be going. Hope the sex scene wasnt to bad. I liked it even if I wished that my vocabulary was a little bit more extensive that I could describe it more and different and not using the same phrase too often. And please share this story with your friends! I domt really know where I can share this so I am open to suggestions!

3