Chapter 9: Taking A Bath (R18)
387 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun was slowly descending, and the forest trees were dancing. Killian was bare-naked as he took a bath in the shallow river. Along with him were the other adventurers. Laughter could be heard from their group as they talked about the events of the day.

"Killian, we are done. You should come out soon. The night in this part of the forest is not safe." One of the adventurers said as the other stepped out of the river.

"Don't worry, if monsters attack me, I'll just scream like a little girl so you can hear me and rush for my rescue," Killian said nonchalantly as he waved his hand at them.

The adventurers just laughed at his comment. Killian was left alone in the river, using a wet towel to clean his body.

Upon sensing someone approaching, he exhaled. "And here she comes; she finally comes out of hiding," he whispered to himself and didn't even try to look at the approaching person.

"Oh, you are still here, Killian. I thought everyone was gone," Vahili said as she stepped into the river.

Of course, Killian knew that it was a lie; however, he didn't show his real thoughts. Instead, he acted surprised to see Vahili approaching.

The only thing covering Vahili's white and smooth body was a white towel. Most of the shape of her body was revealed, especially her massive chest that bounced in her every movement.

"Princess!" Killian stood up, his eyes enlarged. Of course, it was just an act. "Should I leave?"

"No. You can stay if you want. I don't mind. As long as you won't look in my direction, or I will gouge your eyes," Vahili said, but her steps were getting closer to Killian.

Vahili sat on the stone behind Killian, observing his chiseled back and how it was perfectly shaped.

"You know, for a noncombat healer, you have a very impressive and prominent body," Vahili commented, her eyes focused on Killian.

"I am regularly doing some work out, your highness; you won't know when you are going to be forced to punch your way out of a situation. Being prepared won't hurt," Killian answered, and he continued rubbing the towel on his body.

As if Vahili could no longer control herself, she approached Killian and knelt behind him. Her fingers traveled on his back, touching the scars carved in it. The scars of countless battles Killian fought throughout his life.

"With his many scars, I can say that you are a tough one," Vahili said while marveling at Killian's back.

"Let's just say, I am lucky enough to survive this long. I have experienced countless close-to-death situations, but the world seems doesn't hate me that much to get rid of me," Killian said, narrowing his eyes. "It is both a blessing and a curse."

The afternoon sun on the river turned into complete silence. With Vahili watching Killian's back, she cleared her throat, trying to get some courage.

"Give me your towel. Let me help you clean you," Vahili said, her face slowly turning red.

Killian didn't look back. "Princess, I don't think it is appropriate for a lowly person as I am to be helped in bath by you."

"It is the princess's command, so all you need to do is let me," Vahili commanded softly.

Killian slowly exhaled. "As you wish," he said, passing the towel to Vahili without looking back.

Vahilis dipped the towel in the river and started to rub it on Killian's back. Her gentle touch wandered throughout every shape of his back.

Slowly, Vahili's rubbing of the towel crawled from Killian's back to his chest, while her other hand was on his abdomen, feeling his abs. To reach him properly, Vahili leaned on Killian's back, allowing him to feel the towel that only stood between his back and her chest.

"How does this feel?" Vahili whispered in Killian's ears.

Killian stared at Vahili and found her looking at him intensely, her face red. "It feels good."

"Please look in front of you; don't look at me. It is quite embarrassing," Vahili confessed. "Unlike my big sister, Hyuna, I am not as used as her to this. I can't be as straight forward as her. That maybe explains why she has more experience than me and can easily get any men he wants."

"But I do think you and Hyuna are equal when it comes to beauty. You two have charms of your own," Killian said with a gentle voice.

Vahili leaned more into Killian's back, making her hair fall into his shoulder. "I heard you and sister Hyuna last night. I heard all of it. The very thought of it didn't allow me to sleep."

Killian cleared his throat. "I see."

"I can still hear her moans inside my head about how in bliss she was. You must have been a very good pleaser if you managed to make her that crazy," Vahili whispered, revealing allure.

Vahili's hand rubbing Killian's abs traveled down, reaching Killian's manhood already erected. Vahilis's soft hand held it and gently rubbed her hand to tease it. While pumping Killian's manhood, Vahili removed her towel, releasing her naked body. She leaned again on Killian's back, but now her bare chest was connected to him.

Vahili began to move up and down, rubbing her breast on Killian's back. Her right hand was rubbing on his manhood, while the other was feeling his abs.

"Now, how does it feel, Killian?" Vahili asked, her eyes filled with desire and her eyes locking on Killian's lips.

Killian smiled. "It feels great."

Vahili initiated and sealed Killian's lips with hers. Killian wrapped his arm around his hips and pulled her towards him. His other hand started to massage Vahili's chest, enjoying it.

Before Vahili knew it, their exchange of kisses was dominated by Killian. His lips were moving with force but also with enough gentleness to make Vahili immediately lose her mind. She was easily drowned.

The very next moment, all she could do was moan, as her hand rubbing Killian's manhood was getting faster and faster.

However, their tension was stopped when footsteps sounded as they heard people walking towards them.

Their lips separated, with Vahili chasing her own breath. Her chest was rising and falling really fast.

"Those are my comrades. I should go now, princess. I will warn them not to come here because you are taking a bath," Killian said, about to go up.

However, Vahili had something different in mind. She held Killian's hands. "No. Stay here with me," she said, with a tone of pleading and overwhelming desire in her eyes.

Killian, understanding the desire in Vahili's eyes, slowly nodded. "Then, let's hide before they see us, your highness."

9