Chapter 10: Vahili (R18)
330 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group of adventurers who arrived dipped into the shallow river; their laughter could be heard as they talked loudly. On the other hand, Killian and Vahili hid behind massive stones, their feet being washed by the shallow water.

Vahili leaned on the stone, observing the adventurers, her eyes narrowing. Killian was standing right behind her; she was wearing a white towel, but Killian could clearly see everything. Vahili's entire body was in front of him for a grab—all he needed to do was get it.

"I think they would spend a lot of time here—ah!"

Vahili covered her mouth, not allowing a moan to escape from her mouth. She felt an abrupt sensation on her sensitive part, and as she looked at it, Killian's face was already buried between her legs.

Killian licked her clitoral area, playing with it with his skillful tongue. While Killian's hands were squishing both of the cheeks of her ass.

Vahili opened her mouth as the blissful sensation started to devour her, her eyes shivering in the overwhelming feeling. "Killian, they would hear us." She begged, but she received no reply.

Killian's tongue thrust into Vahili's entrance, licking every corner inside and teasing the most sensitive part.

Vahili covered her mouth with her right hand, while her other hand was helping her stand up while bending over. But no matter how hard she tried, moans were still escaping from her mouth. All she could do was try to lessen its sound so the adventurers a few distances away from them would not notice them.

With one swift move, Killian removed the towel covering Vahili's body.

Killian began sticking his middle finger inside of her while licking her clitoral area. At the same time, his other hand was massaging her massive chest. The slurping sound as he played with her clit echoed in their little space.

Vahili's head leaned on the stone, biting her lower lip, her hair flowing freely. Her resisted moan filled the two of them with music. Vahili's eyes already lacked rationality; all that could be seen in her blue eyes was pleasure; she enjoyed what Killian was doing in her body.

The warrior princess turned into a submissive girl who let Killian do whatever he wanted to. Her body was no longer hers—at this very moment, it completely belonged to Killian and Killian alone.

All Vahili could do was clench her fists as she repeatedly reached her climax, releasing an escaped moan even though she tried her best to remain silent.

Killian stood up; his eyes wandered around Vahili's shivering body due to extreme ecstasy. His manhood was already rock hard, ready to be used to completely break Vahili's mind.

"You are doing great resisting your moans, your highness," Killian said, holding Vahili's face and kissing her passionately. "But we are just starting; I hope you can continue."

"I don't know if I can continue without moaning loudly," She said, but her eyes were showing different—her eyes no longer care—they were already too drowned in bliss to care.

"You are so beautiful, I can no longer hold back," Killian said, positioning himself behind Vahili.

Killian aimed his manhood at her entrance; it was already very wet due to her repeatedly reaching her climax. Killian easily thrust into her, reaching her deepest part. Killian groaned due to the sensation of Vahili's wet and hot inside.

Killian leaned into Vahili's back. "It feels good inside of you," he whispered, and he began pumping his hip inside of her.

It started slow and gentle, but got rougher and rougher. He was pulling the most of his manhood and pushing again to the deepest at a fast rate, making Vahili's whole body shiver due to the sensation.

Killian grabbed her long black hair and pulled it, while his other hand was gripping her hip. His thrusting became faster and faster, now not allowing Vahili to control her voice anymore.

Vahili covered her mouth with her hands while her body was moving back and forth while sliding on the large river stone. Her moans were becoming more intense with every powerful push Killian performed.

"Killian, I can't take it anymore," Vahili begged, her eyes showing drunkenness in pleasure.

"Then, moan, princess, if you don't mind those adventurers finding out," Killian challenged. His thrust became more forceful than the last, forcing Vahili to reach her very limit.

The pleasure made Vahili throw away all of her rationality; she was so overwhelmed that she no longer cared if the adventurers saw her in her current state—getting railed by Killian in front of them.

Vahili's moan echoed as she finally let go; it was easily heard in the silent river. All the eyes in the river immediately turned to see what the sound was, but they saw nothing—just two boulders from a distance.

"You are one naughty girl," Killian teased, holding Vahili's face.

Now, the two of them were facing each other. Vahili was now leaning on a massive boulder, hidden. Vahili didn't reply; her eyes focused only on Killian; her supposed authoritative aura could no longer be found—what could be seen was a submissive slave ready to do anything for the pleasure of her master. Vahili's tough face was replaced with a soft, longing gaze—she was easily fallen.

Killian raised one of Vahili's legs for easy access, and Vahili put both of her hands on his shoulders. Their eyes were close to each other, feeling each other's hot breath.

Killian aimed his manhood again and thrust into Vahili. Vahili's mouth slowly opened as Killian reached deeper and deeper into her. Vahili moaned but immediately muffled as Killian sealed her lips with his lips.

No moan could escape because Killian was showering her with deep and dominating kisses.

Killian's pushes turned deeper and more intense as he reached his climax. His hand, holding Vahili's leg, held tighter. Vahili bounced in every Killian's push, her muffled moans becoming more prominent and filling the air. And it ended with the final thrust, where Killian poured everything inside Vahili.

The climax was so good. Killian bit Vahili's lips, making her moan not of pain but of pleasure. Her pleasured eyes indicated that Killian had awakened something inside of her that she had never imagined she would have.

Killian slowly separated his lips from Vahili's lips. Both of them were chasing their own breath. Killian smiled at her with satisfaction. Vahili responded by gently pulling his face toward her and kissing him deeply.

Killian pulled his manhood out of her womanhood, allowing his load to leak out of her, dripping on her thighs and on the water of the river.

Vahili, who no longer had energy to even stand up, fell into the shallow water of the river. She was extremely exhausted; Killian was too much for her.

"That was great," Killian said, his manhood once more throbbing and fully erected. "Now, would you mind cleaning this for me, your highness?"

Like an obedient servant, Vahili forced herself up and began cleaning Killian's manhood using her mouth. She started by licking it from base to tip, then put it inside her mouth and began sucking it while looking up at Killian.

Killian's eyes darted to the group of adventurers walking away from the river. "It seems they are done. The sun is already descending." His eyes returned to Vahili. "But I hope you don't mind if we continue and do two to three rounds more. What do you think, princess?"

Vahili didn't reply; she just continued sucking Killian's manhood while her hands were rubbing its long body. Killian was rocking hard again, ready for another round.

Killian smiled. That very face Vahili was making was not new to Killian. Killian had already seen such a face of pleasure so many times before. "I'll take that as a yes."

8