Chapter 13: Incubus (R18)
302 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Killian lied down on the bed, and at the same time, Hyuna and Vahili removed their pants while still wearing their see-through sleeping robes. Their beautiful white skins were lit up by the dim light coming from the oil lamp.

Hyuna positioned herself on top of Killian's manhood, her overwhelming urge and arousal visible in her eyes. She aimed Killian's hard manhood at her entrance and slowly descended her body to thrust it inside of her. Her sweet moans echoed in their room.

Hyuna began pumping her hips, rising and falling, reaching at the deepest. Her mouth was open in great pleasure.

Vahili, on the other hand, was guided by Killian; she sat on Killian's face while facing Hyuna. Killian's tongue played on her inside, licking every wall, while his one hand's fingers were rubbing her clitoral area. Killian's other hand crawled on one of Vahili's breasts, playing with its crown, to give her the maximum pleasure.

While lying on the bed, Killian began to pump, making Hyuna moan loudly. His every thrust was strong and fast, leaving Hyuna electrified with the intensity of the pleasure.

Doing the two princesses at once created the sound of both of their moans at the same time. And because the two were facing each other, they could see their pleasured expression—they were greatly pleased by a single man.

The ecstasy was too much for them, and due to Killian's skilled movements and pleasuring touches, the two princesses screamed as both of them reached their climaxes at the same time. The moment they were done, they were left shivering and holding each other while on the brink of collapsing.

But the fun was still far from over. Killian guided Vahili up and guided Hyuna to lie on the bed.

Killian leaned on Hyuna. "How was it?"

"It is the best," Hyuna replied with a satisfied smile.

"I am glad to hear that," Killian said, kissing Hyuna on the lips. "But we are not done yet."

While Hyuna was lying on the bed, Killian positioned Vahili on top of her, with their faces closed to each other.

Killian aimed his manhood at Vahili's entrance, then thrust its hardness inside her deepest. Killian grabbed both of her hips and began his forceful pull and push. The sounds of clapping on her cheeks sounded every time Killian pushed—rocking her so fast and so intensely.

Vahili moaned softly but immediately stopped as Hyuna covered her lips with her lips. Hyuna showered Vahili with kisses while Killian was shoving Vahili into Hyuna.

"That's right, that's what I want to see; you two are learning fast," Killian said with a sly smile on his lips. The arousing view happening in front of him made him more excited, making every pump more powerful than the last.

Vahili's muffled moans became a low, sweet music in the room, a beautiful harmony in Killian's ears—the best of all sounds.

Killian's thrust further intensified, and his hold on Vahili's hips became more powerful. Killian pushed deeper and dipper as he felt that he was already reaching his climax. The clapping of Vahili's ass cheeks became more frequent and ended in one single push with such strength that it reached into her deepest part.

Vahili felt the surging heat inside; she raised her head and moaned loudly, relishing every moment of the sensation.

When the sensation was done, Killian let go of Vahili's hip and pulled his manhood out of her. Vahili collapsed on the bed, exhausted, and Killian's essence gushed out of her entrance.

However, Killian was still far from done. His fingers reached for Hyuna's entrance and played with it, thrusting two fingers while his thumb was playing on her clitoral area.

"We are not done yet, princess; you should clean up what you dirtied," Killian said.

Like the diligent sex slave that she was, Vahili forced her body to sit up and began cleaning Killian's manhood using her mouth, licking from base to tip, and sucking it clean.

While Hyuna's moaning acted as background music, Killian raised his other hand with a gentle smile on his face. "You are a good girl, Vahili," he said.

As if Killian's praise was everything Vahili needed in her life, she smiled and nodded, her face filled with happiness and satisfaction. It turned out that the warrior princess, who was physically stronger between the two siblings, had the weakest mental strength—easy to break and easy to control.

Killian's eyes darted to Hyuna, who was lying on the bed, clenching her fists, being electrified by Killian's mind-breaking touch. 

Every woman who was touched by Killian would have their minds break apart, making them addicts and falling in love with the pleasure that he could give—a natural ability of an Incubus Demon—partner that, with his amazing physical prowess and natural handsome face, he was a perfect sex machine that no woman could resist.

Killian positioned himself on top of Hyuna. A sly smile was on his face. "Does this feel good, my Hyuna?" His manhood erected again, ready for another round. "You are mine now."

Hyuna's eyes were filled with pleasure; she pulled Killian's face and kissed him passionately, making her more addicted to him than ever. "Yes, I am yours," she moaned.

Killian showered Hyuna with kisses while aiming his manhood at her entrance. Killian thrust his manhood into Hyuna's drenching womanhood, then began his thrusting.

Hyuna wrapped Killian's hips with her legs and held his neck with her hands. Her eyes, which had already lost their sanity, watched Killian's eyes as he freely dominated her body.

Killian's pumping became more and more aggressive. He grabbed both of Hyuna's hands and pinned them on the bed. As his thrust went deeper and faster, Killian watched as Hyuna's already pleasured expression turned into a more aroused expression—of how an authoritative princess became a complete slave of pleasure.

Killian could not find anything more enjoyable than seeing this kind of transformation. He was seeing it in every woman he was bedding, but he would never get tired of seeing it over and over again—on the contrary, it was making him more excited. The more powerful the mental strength of a woman was, the more enjoyable it was for him.

Killian was thrusting so hard that the bed seemed to be about to crumble. The entire small place where they were shaking was silent, and the only sounds were Hyuna's muffled moans as Killian covered her mouth with his intense kisses.

As Killlian built up for the climax, he pushed and pumped repeatedly, reaching Hyuna's deepest, then ended his final thrust while biting Hyuna's lips due to the extreme pleasure she caused him. The music of Hyuna's moan echoed for the last time.

Killian hooked both of his hands on Hyuna's shoulders while his eyes watched as she chased her own breath.

A gentle smile showed on Killian's lips, and then he kissed her on the forehead. "I will let you rest for five minutes; after that, you, me, and Vahili will do another round again. Is that fine, princess?"

Hyuna, who was still chasing her own breath, looked at Killian. Her body was already tired, but this time, her desire won, and it wanted more pleasure. Hyuna nodded at Killian, showing a sweet smile.

Killian smiled back. "Good girl."

Incubus was a type of demon who feasted on people's sexual pleasure and used it to prolong their already long lifespan and refill their mana.

Bringing sexual pleasure was an essential part of their way of life.

7