Voices :
245 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Those eyes are so Hard to deal with, Jogo ..."(Geto)

"Maybe you are a little weaker than a what I thought, Geto...You let a special grade 1 sorcerer destroy you like that, haha..."(Jogo)

Geto's body is already damaged by the damages caused by the tricky domain of Murai....

But what is more dangerous, is the state of his brain ; because of the excessive usage of reverse CE, He can feel a strong headache plus a weird feeling of chaos, it's like he is still trapped in the illusion cast by Murai...

"aaa3333..."

"Hahaha, Geto, you are already vomiting after one fight haha, maybe I am overrating your strength..."(Jogo)

======================================

"Have we reached Tokyo...."

Senzo was sitting in the back of the car, he has no idea that now he is the only survival of His clan, His life is going to take a turnover the moment he step into the real world...

And then a city silhouette started to appear from far...

From afar, Tokyo appears as a vibrant mix of modern skyscrapers and traditional landmarks. The skyline is dominated by tall buildings, lit up with neon lights as the sun sets. Tokyo Tower or Tokyo Skytree might stand out, adding to the city's iconic profile.

For Senzo, who was used to the traditional textures of Konoha, and the calm atmospher of his hometown, this view seems like a paradise to him...

"Kiddo, Be ready, we are going to reach our destination after 15 minutes"

This Driver is already making me sick, through the hole travel he kept on telling me about his stories during his youth, Stories like how he meet his Model wife and how he saved a celebrity from death, and he makes him in debt...

Driving through the city, I was impressed by the design of the city, Advertisements, People walking and also... Spirit curses...

I can feel their existence now, also the density of CE is much more than the level of CE in my hometown...

it's pretty understandable, to be honest, in such a city, the levels of bad emotions and depression is a lot higher than that in normal cities, Tokyo is already the most popular capital in the world...

Walking to the hotel, I was welcomed by a woman that was sitting in the reception...

"U must be Ono-San, your father has booked a suite for you, you can leave your baggage here and follow me..."

I don't know if this treatment is normal, or it is due to the name of my father...

Well, all we can do know is to wait for my visitor...

....

....

Sitting in the pool of the balcony, many thoughts have been surfing in my mind...

The difference in powers between Shinobi world and Jujutsu world is already obvious, in konoha is anyone possessed the mangekyou sharingan, he would be considered in the peak of the clan 

but in this world, Murai with his sharingan, he wasn't able to hide his fear from someone else which mean that this person is so powerful or the sharingan is weak and cannot be considered as a weapon...

Also, since I awakened my Technique, I have not the opportunity to use it probably, well, That's why I am indeed to find some space to learn it plus continue developing my Chidori

I have already made my mind to develop some new techniques but for the moment, my main focus is on mastering the variant of chidori...

Practicing here is not a good move, first it's not a safe space and I still don't know the rules of sorcerers in this city, from what I observed, the sorcerers have a big influence on this country, they have a strong industry and a strong organization

 Well, it's better for me to take a small nap for now, I could feel big things are going to happen in the future...

============================================

In another part of the city, a black haired boy was lying on the bed looking at the walls of his room...

His eyes indicated that he has long since he had a good sleep, many events have caused to this state, first his personality and his lack of communication skills which lead to be bullied by his school...

Also, the main reason is the death of his childhood friend which completely affected and destroyed him 

"Rita..."

....

A big figure appeared from the shadows of the room and looked down on him 

"Don't be afraid, Yuta, I will always be here"

=================================

Sorry for my bad grammar, I am trying to focus on correcting the mistakes...

 

Waiting for your reviews !!!

6