Two
1.2k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Sex scenes ahead.

 

"What the hell!?" Amber said. She stared down at herself. "Why-" She was cut off when I touched the new part of her body. She let out a moan. "Mmm. . .What are you doing?"

 

"Helping," I said, rubbing my hand along the length of Amber's shaft.

 

"That doesn't seem like help- aah!" Amber said. I had just kissed the tip of her penis.

 

"It is," I said, pushing her back onto my bed. I took off my shirt and pants, watching as Amber's cock grew harder.

 

"Sunny. . ." Amber said.

 

"Already getting used to my new name," I said, sliding forward. "Hmm. . ." As I moved forward, Amber's thigh rubbed against my vagina. I lifted myself above Amber, positioning myself just right.

 

And then I dropped down. Amber's thick shaft was all of a sudden incredibly deep inside a part of me that I hadn't had a few hours ago.

 

"Uwaaaah!" Amber cried. Almost instantly, she came. Hot liquid shot from the tip of her cock and deep inside of me. I moaned in pleasure.

 

"Holy shit," Amber said, panting. "Sunny."

 

"Yeah?" I asked, barely able to form a sentence. That had been the best experience in my entire life.

 

"What the hell was that?" Amber asked.

 

"Sex with our roles swapped," I answered. I leaned forward on top of Amber and kissed her, pressing my breasts on hers.

 

"How did I get. . . this?" Amber asked.

 

"Not sure," I said. "But it's good. I like it." And then I promplty fell asleep.

 

There will be actual surfing the next chapter. I promise.

21