Four
739 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So, I kinda completely forgot about this story. Sorry for the few people who read it (I say few because there are way more readers on basically all my other stories). Anyway, here's the almost ending (Chapter 5 and epilogue coming soon).

 

 

I tossed my surfboard onto the water and hopped onto it. I paddled out, waiting for the swell of the water that came right before a wave.

 

I flipped around and stood up right as the wave began to form. It curled above me and I felt the tips of my ears brush it. I crouched down and rode the wave all the way to the shoreline. When I got out of the water, my tail was soaked. I immediately went back out to ride another wave.

 

It was incredibly fun. Having a tail really helped with keeping my balance on the board. And it was honestly funny when I shook the water out of my fur.

 

"Having fun?" Amber asked me after around a half hour.

 

"Yes," I replied, flopping down on a towel. "But now I'm tired."

 

"Want to go look for shells?" Amber asked.

 

"Sure," I answered. We went over to the rocks and tide pools where you could find the coolest shells. We spent around twenty minutes looking.

 

At one point, a crab came up and pinched my tail. I ended up flinging it out into the sea when I yelped and stood up quickly. Amber laughed way too hard at me.

 

We spent a good several hours at the beach.

 

When I finally got back, I waved goodbye to Amber and went inside my house.

 

"How was it?" My mom asked me.

 

"Fun," I answered. "We found a sand dollar."

 

"That's nice," My mother said. "Now, take a shower before you get into bed. You smell like salt."

 

"Fine," I grumbled. I put my stuff in my room before getting into the shower.

 

Now that I wasn't right in front of Amber and not incredibly turned on, I was much more hesitant about getting naked. I took a deep breath before taking off my swimsuit and looking at myself in the mirror.

 

I was, frankly, beautiful. My orange hair hung down to right above my breasts, which were decently big. I had no ears at all on the sides of my head, which made sense. It would have been weird if I had four ears.

 

I had some decent curves, although Amber beat me there. My tail flicked back and forth as I examined myself. Hesitantly, my gaze dropped to below my waist.

 

I touched the part of my body that I was not used to feeling at all. I sucked in a breath when a shiver ran through me. Then I stopped and got into the shower. It was annoying, having to wash my ears and tail too now. But after I got out and dried off, they were extra fluffy.

 

"Sunny!" My mother called. "Dinner's ready!"

 

"Okay!" I said. "I'll be out in a minute!" I looked at the set of underwear that Amber had picked out for me. They were completely normal, but they felt weird. I put them on as quickly as I could and then put on the same shirt and pants I had on before.

 

Then I had dinner with my mother. She had made chicken noodle soup, my favorite. For some reason, it tasted especially delicious.

 

After that, I went to bed early. I was unusually tired, even after spending hours at the beach. I really hadn't done much else today. My stomach cramped a little, but it was probably from overexertion or something.

 

Eventually, I fell asleep.

18