Three
1.1k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After having intense, awesome, sex for about ten more minutes, I finally came fully to my senses.

 

I had no idea what had come over me. It was definitely because of my new body. It must have been.

 

It could not be that this part of me was always there.

 

"What are you thinking about right now?" Amber asked me as we lay on the bed next to each other.

 

"It's weird," I said. "Somehow, I woke up like this and you got a dick."

 

"It is weird," Amber said. After another few minutes of silence, I spoke again.

 

"I wanna go surfing," I said.

 

"Then let's go," Amber said. "Although we'll have to get you a new swimsuit."

 

"Oh yeah," I said, my ears drooping.

 

"Aw, don't worry," Amber said, petting my head. My tail began to wag back and forth. "I'll go shopping with you."

 

"Can we go now?" I asked.

 

"Sure," Amber said. "Leave a note for your mom." I went into the main room and wrote a quick note for my mother so she wouldn't freak out when she got back.

 

Then the two of us left for the store. When we got there, Amber led me to the women's swimsuits. Some of them were. . . revealing to say the least. I was not going to wear those.

 

"Here, this looks good," Amber said. She held out a full-body suit meant for surfing. "Go try it on."

 

I went into the changing room and changed into the swimsuit. It was too small; the legs barely came down below my knee. I changed back and shook my head at Amber when I came out.

 

"The legs are too short," I said.

 

"Hmm," Amber said. She spent another ten minutes just picking out another one. This time, it fit perfectly. Although my tail was squished against my back. We would definitely have to make a hole for it.

 

While we were at the store, Amber also picked out some clothes for me, mainly underwear and bras, and some new underwear for herself. Then we bought everything and left. Amber dropped me off at my house before driving back to her own so she could get her stuff. When I went inside my front door, my mother was standing there, waiting for me.

 

"You didn't waste any time, did you?" She asked. I turned red, realizing she had found out about me and Amber having sex.

 

"We're both adults," I said, crossing my arms. "We can do it whenever we want."

 

"You had sex?" My mother asked. "I was referring to going surfing."

 

"Oh," I said, realizing I had given myself away. "Well, my arguments still stand."

 

"I'm not objecting," My mother said. "I just would think you'd want to get more familiar with your body before doing it. How was it, though."

 

"I'm not telling you!" I said, going into my room.

 

"Alright," My mother said. "I'm going to head into work. Have fun at the beach."

 

"Okay," I said. I packed my bag with a few snacks, two water bottles, and sunscreen. After that, I changed into my new swimsuit before going into the garage, got my surfboard, and then waited outside for Amber.

 

When she got to my house, I put my surfboard in the back with hers and then sat next to her. We drove to the beach.

 

When we got there, I grabbed my surfboard and ran excitedly to the water. Finally!

 

Okay, for real, there's going to be surfing next chapter. And probably an ending soon.

20