Five
663 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up, I found that my underwear and the sheets near my crotch were dyed red. My stomach was also cramping really painfully.

 

"Mom!" I yelled. She came into my room and saw my predicament.

 

"Oh," She said. "Well, come on." She helped me put in a pad before putting my sheets in the washer and then going to her work. I got dressed and then made myself a bowl of cereal. As I was eating, my phone rang and I nearly jumped out of my seat.

 

When I answered the call, Amber's voice asked, "How are you doing?"

 

"I'm fine," I answered. "But, um. . ." I trailed off, not knowing how to broach the topic.

 

"Oh, you started your period, didn't you," Amber said.

 

". . . Yes," I admitted.

 

"Okay, I am coming over right now," Amber said. "Love you, see you in a few minutes." She hung up and I sighed.

 

Just like she had said, Amber drove up to my house after five minutes. She immediately wrapped her arms around me.

 

"Okay, when did it start?" She asked.

 

"I woke up and was already bleeding," I said. "My mom helped me put a pad in."

 

"Oh, good," Amber said. "How bad are your cramps?"

 

"Not that bad," I said.

 

"Alright," Amber said. "What do you want to do?"

 

"I don't know," I said. "I feel like gaming right now."

 

"What games do you have?" Amber asked.

 

"I have Smash," I answered. I knew Amber loved playing that game, even though she was very bad at it. I only played occasionally but I was usually in the top 2000. "Want to play that?"

 

"Yes!" Amber said. She helped me set the game up and we started playing.

 

We sat next to each other on the couch, with my tail wrapped around Amber's waist. Sometimes I would bump her controller with it, and she would swat it. I didn't tell her, but her touching it sent shivers of pleasure through me.

 

Eventually, after several games, I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was in bed. I looked at the clock and saw that it had been a whole day.

 

I sat up and found Amber next to me. She rubbed her eyes and smiled at me.

 

"You slept a while," She said.

 

"Why'd you let me sleep?" I asked.

 

"Well, you looked so cute," Amber answered. "And you needed the rest."

 

"My cramps are gone," I said, noticing the absence of the painful clenching.

 

"Oh, nice," Amber said. "Well, we both have work today. I should go."

 

"Alright," I said reluctantly. I would have to face my colleagues. I say colleagues, but I work at In-N-Out.

 

Amber left to get ready at her house and I got ready at mine. Then I left for work. When I got to the building, I took a deep breath before walking into the staff room.

 

I could do this.

 

So, apparently this is going to get at least a chapter six and maybe a chapter seven before the epilogue. . . I blame poor story planning.

17