Six
601 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I walked into the staff room, my two coworkers and my boss stared at me.

 

"Who the hell are you?" My friend and coworker, Mat, asked.

 

"Right, you probably won't recognize me," I said. "I was Sawyer. Then, a few days ago, I woke up like this. I go by Sunny now."

 

"Okay," My boss, Angel, said. Then they put their hat on and went into the kitchen.

 

"How?" My other coworker, Kate, asked.

 

"No clue," I replied. There was a loud clang from the kitchen and my ears twitched.

 

"Are those real?" Mat asked.

 

"Yeah," I said. I waggled my tail back and forth. I noticed Kate's gaze following it and smirked. "Want to touch?" I asked her.

 

She nodded and I held out my tail to her. She brushed her hand along it, sending shivers up my spine. I held as still as I could.

 

"Can I?" Mat asked.

 

"Hell no," I said.

 

"How come Kate gets to?" Mat asked.

 

"Because Kate is also a girl," I answered.

 

"So, you're trans?" Kate asked.

 

"I guess," I said.

 

"Does Amber know?" Mat asked.

 

"Of course," I said. "I told her immediately." Well, she found out right after I did. "And it turns out, she also changed."

 

"So she's also a cute fox girl now?" Kate asked.

 

"No," I said, blushing at Kate's use of the word cute. "She grew a dick. Like, an actual one."

 

"What the hell," Mat said. "That's weird."

 

"Did you do it together?" Kate asked at the same time.

 

". . . Yes," I admitted.

 

"Ohmygosh how was it?" Kate asked.

 

"Kate, what the fuck," Mat said. "You can't just ask that."

 

"It was better than before," I told Kate.

 

"That's awesome," She said, smiling. "Come on, we have to start actually working now, or Angel will kill us." We both went into the kitchen and began our work.

 

I got to handle frying the fries, which was always nice. Occasionally, a fry would drop and I would catch it with my tail before eating it. Kate was near me, chopping the potatoes.

 

We chatted a bit, mostly about stuff that happened in our families. Kate went to a night school, and would often tell me stories of what happened.

 

It seemed like she opened up a lot more to me. She talked more freely than before, often initiating physical contact. On the other hand, Mat was more distant, saying less and not even really noticing me. Maybe it was my gender change.

 

But after a long several hours of work, my shift ended. Kate asked if she could come over, and I agreed. When we got to my house, Amber was already inside. She and Kate froze when they saw each other.

 

"Amber, this is my coworker, Kate," I said. "Kate, this is Amber." The two continued to stare at each other. The awkward silence stretched between us.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"So, this might seem a bit out there," Amber said. "But the two of us used to date a few years ago, before you and I met."

 

"Oh," I said. Then, out of nowhere, a wave of arousal rolled through me. I stiffened.

 

Both Amber and Kate looked at me. I was now trembling slightly, trying desperately and failing miserably to hide my still-growing arousal.

 

"Alright, come on," Amber said. She grabbed onto my wrist in one hand and Kate's in the other before pulling us both into my bedroom.

 

Ooh, boy. Threesome ahead!

14