Seven
627 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was now lying face-up on my bed. I had already been stripped of my clothes and was watching as Amber undressed. Kate was beside me, also naked. Her hands kept brushing my tail, sending more shivers of arousal through me.

 

Then Amber climbed up above us. Then she leaned down and kissed the top of Kate's pussy while pushing two fingers inside of mine. The two of us moaned simultaneously. Kate's hand grabbed onto my tail fully and I cried out as my vision blanked momentarily.

 

As Amber continued with the both of us, I began to feel something building up within me. With one last thrust of Amber's fingers, it all rushed out. Almost right after, Kate climaxed.

 

We both lay there, panting. Kate's hand was still holding onto my tail.

 

Then suddenly we were in a different position. Kate had her head near my pussy, and Amber was behind her. Kate began to run her hand along my tail while pressing her face into my crotch. I moaned. And then Kate was pushed into me when Amber slid inside her. The three of us moved together as one.

 

Then Kate reached up with one hand and grasped my left boob. That, combined with the stroking of my tail and Kate eating me out, I came on the spot. I moaned loudly as Amber also came, causing Kate to join us both.

 

We lay there, panting for a short bit. Then I grabbed Amber and laid her on her back. Her slightly-soft cock became hard as I lifted myself above her. I stopped right above her and she whimpered, trying to lift herself just a little bit.

 

Then Kate was underneath me, licking at Amber's pussy, which was still there underneath her cock. As Amber moaned, I slowly lowered myself onto Amber's shaft. It slid inside me easily thanks to how wet I had become. Amber cried out from the stimulation of both sets of genitals. Then I rose before slamming down quickly. Amber and I gasped as she came.

 

Hot liquid shot inside me and I briefly wondered about pregnancy. Was I ready for that?

 

Yes. The answer was so obviously yes if it was Amber. I did really love her. Then Kate let out a moan as my tail slapped against her pussy, which she had been fingering. She also came, squirting all over the sheets.

 

The three of us collapsed onto the bed, panting.

 

"Why'd you. . . let me. . . do it inside?" Amber asked.

 

"I love you," I answered. Simply. I wrapped one arm and my tail around Kate and pulled her in.

 

"So, the three of us?" She asked.

 

"Yes," I answered. "Unless either of you aren't okay with that."

 

"I'd love that," Kate said, snuggling against us.

 

"Yeah, me too," Amber said. I smiled and hugged them both. This was so awesome.

 


 

The next morning, I told my mom (with as little detail as possible) what had happened. She was a bit shocked at first, but she accepted it like the awesome mother she was. After a few days, she handed me a small box.

 

I looked at it.

 

"You should find out soon," My mom said. "If you do want a kid, you're going to have to know if it didn't work." I turned red and then went into the bathroom to use it.

 

And, like I had hoped, it showed up positive. Immediately, I called Amber to tell her. Kate joined the call as well. All three of us were ecstatic. 

 

In the following days, Kate moved out of her apartment and I moved out of my mom's house, into Amber's. We were planning the three-way wedding already.

 

Amber's parents were very accepting. They didn't even bat an eye when they found out that Amber had a dick and had gotten me pregnant. Kate's parents already hated her for being lesbian, so she just laughed when they sent her very angry texts. Amber and I did as well. They were pretty funny.

 

Now it had been a week since we had all moved in together. Kate and I still worked at In-N-Out. Amber had a job at a radio, which she now took Mondays off so we could all spend more time together.

 

I was at the moment lying on the couch.

 

"Yes!" Kate shouted from the kitchen. "Okay, we've got a place for it!"

 

"Great," I said, smiling.

 

This was so nice. I was so happy.

 

Last is an epilogue, set several years in the future! I hope you have liked this short story and my try at longer, more in-depth s*x scenes and a threesome. As always, thanks for reading.

13