Epilogue
529 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I yawned, slowly sitting up in bed. I glanced to my right and saw Kate asleep next to me. I slid out of bed as quietly as possible, not wanting to disturb her during her much-needed rest.

 

I slid out of the room, shutting the door behind me with my tail. I crept into the main room as quietly as I could.

 

"Boo!" A small voice said suddenly. Small hands clamped around my tail. I turned around to find my oldest child, Liyana, nuzzling against my tail. I swept her up into my arms and hugged her.

 

"Good morning," I said.

 

"Good morning," Liyana said. Her tiny tail wagged back and forth as her ears twitched in the cutest way ever. I smiled and put her down.

 

Now for a much-needed explanation.

 

It's been seven years since I was turned into a foxgirl. Around a year later, I found out why. Apparently, there was magic hidden beneath everything. It had leaked out and found its way to my body, causing the change. I was able to utilize a bit of the magic to change myself small amounts and to change others. The first change I had made was an accidental, permanent one: the one that gave Amber a dick.

 

Now I can use it very easily. Using it, I was able to give Kate and myself a temporary dick. That's how my second-youngest daughter, Tia, was born. She was a child between Amber and Kate, with Amber being the one getting pregnant. But because of my magic, she did have the same ears as me.

 

Now, Kate is currently three months pregnant, from me. We all live together in the same house that Amber has had for a while. And our daughters are the absolute cutest and sweetest things in the entire world.

 

I love them so much.

 


-Liyana-

Nine years later.

 

On the day after my fifteenth birthday, I walked into my new high school. It was my first day of freshman year. I walked through the grounds, only receiving a few stares.

 

When I got to my first classroom, I sat down in a back corner, activating a glamour to hide my ears and tail. People began to fill the classroom.

 

Then a girl plopped into the seat beside me.

 

"Hi!" She said. "I'm Ria! What's your name?"

 

"I'm Liyana," I said. Ria had bright blue hair and startling green eyes. The moment our eyes met, I froze.

 

"What?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

 

"Nothing," I said, turning away to hide my red cheeks.

 

". . . Where are your ears?" Ria asked. I froze.

 

Fuck. I had forgotten to add human ears to the glamour. I tried to think of a way out of the situation without revealing my magic and couldn't. I sighed and took off the glamour.

 

"Wa-," Ria said. "You can use magic!?"

 

"Yes," I said.

 

"That's so cool!" Ria said. "Can I touch your tail?"

 

"I guess," I said. I brought my tail in front of her and she brushed it gently. I almost gasped at the sensation but managed to stay silent. Then, suddenly, a spark of magic broke off from my body and went into Ria.

 

She gasped. "What was that?" She asked.

 

"That was a magic spark," I answered. "I didn't try to do anything, though. It just went into you."

 

"Does this mean I'll also get magic?" Ria asked, her eyes wide.

 

"Maybe?" I said. "I'm not sure."

 

"I really hope I do," Ria said. "I want a tail like yours." I blushed a little.

 

Then the door opened and the teacher came in. She began calling everyone's names. I sighed, wondering what would happen to Ria. I hoped that it wouldn't hurt her.

 

And tada! That's the end!

Should I make another story for Liyana?
  • Yes Votes: 39 90.7%
  • No Votes: 4 9.3%
Total voters: 43
14