Day 5. Alternative Ending
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you chose "Revenge on Nika and Vlad"

Author.
We need to write to Nika and arrange a meeting.
However, it turned out that it was 2 am.
Rather late, but who cares? At the moment, I was determined to finally close this issue and not be distracted by all sorts of trifles.

Yura
Are you awake? We need to meet. Now.

Author.
The answer came almost instantly.

Nika
Where have you been all this time? Why didn't you go to class, why didn't you answer your phone, and what kind of meeting are you talking about? Have you seen the time?

Yura
I saw it, but it's very important. We need to meet now!

Nika
I also think we need to talk, it's just that it's late. Can't it wait until the morning?

Yura
He can't. Right now. And take Vlad with you.

Nika
What!?! How did you know...?

Yura
It doesn't matter. Just wake him up and get ready.

Nika
Good, good. But where? In our place?

Yura
There is no other place for us. Meet me at the university, they don't lock it at night.
Room 306.

Nika
I'm going to get ready. I'll text you when we're going to approach.

Frame 10
*Slideshow of the streets to the unic and a stop on the street near the unic*.

Author.
It was a calm autumn weather outside, but a hurricane was raging inside me. Thanks to the guys from the forum, I was able to get more in touch with my hatred and make it a part of me.

Frame 11
*audience

*Sound 28*

Author.
I took a seat in the front row. Now I'm going to ruin their lives, just like they ruined mine!
It seems that there is some sweet flavor on the tip of the tongue.
The flavor of impending revenge.

Nika
Yura. You're already here.

Vlad
Why did you get us up so early?

Yura
Take a seat.

Nika
Why all these pretentious scenes?! Tell me what's going on! You promised you'd tell me. Where have you been? Why don't you go to class? Why don't you answer your phone?

Yura
Maybe you should ask how I found out about you and Vlad.

Nika
....

Yura
Why don't you say anything? That night you said goodbye so confidently. Why are you looking at the floor?
And you, Vlad? Would you like to tell me how this happened in the first place?

Vlad
You're acting like a psychotic child! People come together, people go apart. Why make a drama out of it?

Yura
Drama! Don't you come from these street circles? You should be taught from childhood that walking with a busy girl is not in the cards.

Vlad
We had nothing before you broke up. I just noticed how sad she was walking around and just couldn't stand aside.

Yura
It's always like that with you. You just can't stay away. When someone else's girlfriend is sad, and even when a pack of sweets is lying in the wrong place in the store. You always have to intervene. But isn't it time to grow up, Vlad?

Vlad
Grow up? What are you talking about?

Yura
Yes! To grow up and see the consequences of all your "noble interventions".
The first time, an innocent child died because you were going through a difficult transition period.
The second time you destroyed our relationship, which lasted 1000 times longer than the growth of your microscopic brain!

Vlad
I can understand that you are in pain! Maybe you even hate me. But why don't we just settle this today and move on?

Yura
Wow! What a great idea, you idiot! That's why I called you here.

Vlad
No, you haven't! Have you ever seen yourself? You just like the sound of your own voice. You called us here to talk trash and you're clearly not going to stop.

Yura
Both of you are just hypocritical bastards and I can do whatever I want! You've brought yourselves to the bottom by your actions, and now I can really do whatever I want.

Nika
Yura, don't say that... Please.

Yura
Don't say my name, please. From now on, you are forbidden to say it out loud! I don't want the mouth of such a filthy whore to say my name.
I saw you yesterday, in our place. And I heard what you said, Nika.

Nika
How...?

Yura
Oh! Guys, you both really shit your pants. I'm not even going to mention that a month ago you, like heroes, were so worried about me and my condition, trying to help me, make amends and all the other hypocrisy. And now to do what you did.

Vlad

I'm tired of everything! What do you want? If it makes you feel better, you can hit me, maybe you're right and I deserve it.
Hurry up and we'll go!

Yura
I wanted to look into your eyes. To understand how rotten you are. To be honest, I thought better of you.

Nika
Please... Don't give up all the good things we had between us.
Yura
You know, Vlad. I think I'm really going to hit you.

Vlad
Okay! Let's get it over with....

*falling sound*

Author.
The second blow
The third blow
The fourth blow
The fifth blow
The sixth blow
The seventh blow
The eighth blow
The ninth blow

Yura
I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS SO PLEASANT!
HAHAHAHAHA IT TURNS OUT YOUR HEAD IS USEFUL!

Author.
FINALLY! FINALLY! EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN ACCUMULATING INSIDE. SINCE CHILDHOOD. EVERY DAY, EVERY MINUTE AND SECOND. FINALLY GETS OUT!

Nika
Yura, please!!! Stop it.!!!! That's enough.

Yura
*Malicious laughter*

Author.
Fifteen. Sixteen. Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen.

Nika
(ROARS) PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!

Author.
Vlad seems to have fainted.

Yura
No! Open your eyes! OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK! LOOK AT ME! WATCH ME DESTROY YOUR LIFE AS YOU DESTROY MINE.

Author.
Vlad did not answer.

Yura
OPEN YOUR EYES! GET UP AND LOOK AT ME, YOU BASTARD.

Author.
Something red was spreading over the parquet. It was long overdue for a new varnish. Because of this, the red liquid was absorbed into the old boards and the picture became even more frightening.

Nika
NOOOOOOOOO! Vlad!

Yura
Why are you shouting his name instead of mine? А?

Nika
He's fainted! He needs help! Get away from him!

Yura
I'm not done yet!!! This bastard hasn't answered for everything yet!

Author.
I grabbed his head. And I began to beat it on the floor with even more force! In each blow, I symbolically put every bad memory from my life. It seemed that in this way I was giving it a new, positive context. A context in which all my enemies get what they deserve!

...

Author.
With each blow, Vlad's head became lighter and lighter.
Easier and easier. And there was more and more of the strange red substance around.

Yura
It seems that Vlad is ashamed to open his eyes.

Nika
Vlad! Please wake up. Wlad! Open your eyes!

Yura
I don't think he will open them. He finally realized what he had done and now he is just ashamed.

Nika
No! What have you done? He's not breathing!

Yura
What? No. He has to breathe. I'm not done yet!

Author.
What?

Yura
What?

Author.
Not breathing!?

Yura
It's not breathing!

Author.
I need to come to my senses!

Yura
I have to go.

Frame 12
*A black and white photo of a toilet with a black plate on top of it with text on it*.

Author.
Not realizing what was happening to me, I ran into the restroom of our university on the first floor.
The door creaked slightly and quickly closed, probably because of the open window.
It was an old building, built during the Soviet era, so the toilets were ordinary with these ridiculous holes in the floor instead of toilets. The sinks stood in an even row across from each other, with traces of fresh paint on the rusty pipes. The first rays of the sun were breaking through the window, which was covered with metal bars.
The smell of chlorine merged with the scent of morning freshness, creating an unusual bouquet that made me shudder.

Yura
What am I even doing here?
How did I end up here?
You need to wash your face. You need to freshen up a little and everything will be fine!

Author.
I looked at the window again. The morning landscape of the courtyard, seen through the bars, caused me unprecedented fear.

Yura
What is this nonsense? I need to wash my face and come to my senses.
I lowered my head to turn on the water tap.

Author.
I heard the sound of water and looked at my hands.
My ears were ringing like hell.
My head began to split. As if someone or something had decided to download terabytes of information into it.

Frame 13
*Yura tries to wash the substance off his hands (the sound of a light bulb flickering is heard in the background). The color of the image changes from color to black and white in time with the sound of the light bulb, as if a switch is being flipped. In the black and white version, there are no traces of blood*.

Yura
What's wrong with them? What is this red, viscous substance on them? What happened? Where did this come from?
We need to wash it off quickly! What is this!
Why does nothing wipe off?

Author.
I needed to come to my senses. To calm down and understand what had happened. To remember all the details. Calm down and figure out what to do. I needed to wash my face and calm down.

Yura
Calm down! Come to your senses. It's okay. It's okay. It's just a dream, it's just a dream, it's okay. It's okay.
Okay.
Good Good Good Good Good
Everything will be fine.
Breathe.
The main thing is to breathe.

Author.
I raised my head to look at myself. I needed to see myself.

*How quickly does the frame of emoji Yuri and regular Yuri switch between the two?

Scene 2

Frame 1
*Black background floats a little bit

Author.
Darkness.
Nothing is visible.
Nothing is heard.
As if I were in the womb.
It was as if someone had heard my subconscious pleading and pressed the reboot button.
I hear a voice.
Mom?
No...

A voice from the void
Are you satisfied? (in the background, the sound of eerie laughter)

Yura
Who are you? And where am I now?

A voice from the void
You wanted to open your eyes, but ended up closing them.

Yura
What eyes?

A voice from the void
Many different ones.
So who are you after that?

Yura
Who am I? Am I me?

A voice from the void
Who?

Author.
I was in the darkness. In an endless dark emptiness, and there was nothing in it. There were no feelings, emotions, objects, sounds, names, memories, nothing.

A voice from the void
So who are you?

Author.
The only thing in that darkness was this.

Yura
I am The_Fool

A voice from the void
Clearly....

Frame 2
*light in the middle of the frame, the same as it was, only red, if possible to color* animation

Frame 3

*The_Fool looks at himself in the mirror at himself with a mask*.

The_Fool

Hahahahaha finally I did it! I was able to find myself! I'm free!

Author.
The sounds of flashing lights were heard in the background

*sounds of police flashing lights*

The_Fool
We need to get out, get out of this rotten place as soon as possible.

Frame 4
*Monitor screen with all emojis and Yura's emoji in the center

The_Fool
I am finally home. I understood and realized everything. I was able to make the right decisions. I was able to get rid of all my problems.
This story with Nika was definitely a boost for me! I was able to find the way to my true self. To get rid of all the dreams imposed on me.
I found real friends. I became a better person. And most importantly, I became happier.

The_Fool
I am happy!

*The frame moves away a bit and you can see a little bit of the room.

The_Fool
I AM HAPPY!

*the frame moves away a little more (not smoothly - in a jerk)
a hand from a skeleton is visible*.

The_Fool
I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THIS WORLD!

*The shot moves away and we see a skeleton lying in front of a table with a computer.

0