Chapter-2 : Perverted Touch
538 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"System, Open status"

[STATUS

PHYSICAL STATS
Strength : B-
Endurance : B+
Durability : B-
Agility : A-
Regeneration : D

CHAKRA STATS
Quantity : B
Quality : C
Density : C
Regeneration : C+
Control : C+

SENSORY STATS
Hearing : A-
Taste : B+
Smell : A-
Touch : C+
Sight : B
Chakra Sense : A- ]

His stats, although looking like they weren't much, were actually very good, in comparison to this world's power level, he was already bordering on elite Jonin level strength.

Just a few minor grade level ups in the chakra department and he would successfully have raw power output of a Elite Jonin level ninja, his skills making him even more deadly as he possessed some that hit way above their weight class.

But that was a discussion for future, 
"System, open Auto Refinery"

[Auto Refinery Opened]

[List of pills currently in possession :
> Absolute control pills × 2
> Intermediate Chakra Enhancement pills × 23
> Intermediate Chakra Refinement pills × 19
> Bone strengthening pills × 236
> Intermediate Bone strengthening pills × 38
....
....

Hiro looked in front of him as he dismissed the list and looked at the holographic alchemy pot that appeared in front of his vision as a few more tabs opened in the system.

This was one of the most important and miraculous features of his system.

With the rewarded herbs he earns from his perverted tasks and herbs he collects from the nature, Hiro can refine any pill automatically as long as he has its recipe.

This was the reason how he gained so much strength in just a few years, although the strength increase may seem too light or modest, but it was to be noted that it was just recently that the frequency of his degenerate missions increased, earning him more rewards, recipes and ingredients.

And for this he had a theory of sorts.

"As we move closer and closer to the Shippuden part of the Naruto world, the mission frequency will increase, granting me better rewards as I actively takes part in the plot." Hiro said as he looked at the new prompt in front of him.

[You have enough materials for refining following pills. Please enter the details of what you want]

[Advanced Chakra Enhancement pill]
[Advanced Chakra Refinement pill]
[Chakra condensation pill]
...

[You do not possess any other recipes compatible with your current set of materials. please select your choice of pill, multiple select to queue the Refinement of the pills. ]

Hiro selected two of each type, which left him 1/3rd of the original amount of materials he had gathered and had been rewarded. 

The Refinement speed of these advanced level pills was really slow, taking one day to to refine a single pill, but it was what Hiro trusted.

These pills did not have any side effect or any drawback, all they did was do their intended work and get absorbed without any residue.

These pills were always of the most top notch quality without even half a percent of impurity, which mattered a lot to him as he consumed a lot of these to enhance his strength from the days where his stat tab was riddled with C and D levels all across.

As Hiro completed his ordeal with with system and its features, Hinata came back after cleaning her face, looking as stunning as ever as her mature features had started to establish themselves, especially her bust which had been growing continuously over the years under Hiro's watchful eyes.

"Here take this pill, this is a [Chakra Refinement Pill], it will increase the quality of your chakra over the period of few days as it will become more potent than before, effectively making you stronger and reducing the costs of using Jutsus." Hiro explained the pill and its benefits to Hinata as she looked at the pill with intent. 

Although she did not like Hiro as a person, his skills in teaching and giving rewards were exceptional.

She had truly experienced a strength gain that she had once thought was not possible under Kurenai's tutelage. 

She was already standing on the cusp of becoming a High Chunin level ninja in power output, though her raw stats would place her somewhere near low Chunin.

"Sit down as absorb this pill now" Hiro said to her as she followed his order.

Although she did not know the origin of these mystery pills, she knew that these pills had a surreal effect to change ones Abilities.

She also knew that talking about them or even mentioning them is a strict taboo, which she followed to a T.

As she sat on the table, Hiro gave her the pill which she then placed in her mouth and waited till it melted and entered her stomach.

Suddenly, a warm fuzzy energy started erupting from her stomach as it moved towards her chakra coils.

Hiro, who was sitting on the sidelines, again had a glint in his eyes as he retrieved a bottle of refined rose and sandalwood oil.

"Don't move okay? Otherwise the effects of the pill will diminish" Hiro said as he moved around her body.

Unzipping her jacket as he removed it, Hinata, who was sitting with her eyes closed, shuddered at his actions as she almost got up but then refrained as she felt the energy wave in her body intensify.

She just sat in embarrassment, shock and resentment as Hiro removed yet another layer of hear clothing.

Now the only piece of cloth on her upper body was her bra, which was trying to contain those massive growing melons which were threatening to burst the cloth open. 

'I just upgraded to the bigger sized bra last month, they have now grown so much in just a month, its too embarrassing' Hinata thought as her face became red.

She waited for the moment when Hiro would try to remove even her bra to get up and leave, but that moment never came.

Hiro, who was standing behind her back, poured a bit of the oil onto his hands as his hands started rubbing along the smooth and milky flesh on Hinata's stomach and back.

"Focus on absorbing the pill as best as you can, this oil will help you absorb it faster and more efficiently into your chakra coil" Hiro said with a straight face an serious voice as he kept running his fingers and palms all across the Hinata's belly, which though was shapely due to her Taijutsu training but still had that 'Chubb' to it.

What Hiro just said was complete bullshit, after the initial surging phase, the pill would easily get absorbed into the chakra coils, he just wanted to take advantage of the moment and touch Hinata more.

He oiled his hands up more as he kneaded the fat around her belly and sides, 'accidentally' brushing against her breast. 

As he fondled her body more, the surging energy of the pill mellowed out as Hinata felt all the energy of the pill getting absorbed into her chakra coils.

'Maybe he wasn't lying this time around'

10