Chapter-3 : Going About
419 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hinata, who had now dressed up and was looking like her usual self, a mellow rosy fragrance wafting off of her body.

Hiro, who had taken advantage of Hinata for the last half an hour, looked at her leaving figure as he made preparations for his own day ahead.

*grrrrr*

His stomach growled loudly as he hadn't eaten anything for breakfast this morning and it was almost noon already.

"You know what, lets go to Ichiraku, has been some time since I last went there" Hiro said to himself as he locked his house and left for lunch.

Ichiraku Ramen was the most Iconic ramen shop in Konoha, perhaps the whole world of Naruto for Hiro who was a transmigrator.

Ichiraku ramen was currently run by Teuchi, the second generation owner of the ramen stall.

Although Hiro had went there before due to all the hype that was in the anime and the manga, it was only a little better than normal in his opinion. 

Sure, for some it may taste better, but for his developed sense of taste, it was just a bit better than average.

But that didn't mean he disliked it, just that he considered it a chore to go and and eat out.

But since he was in a good mood today, why the hell not?

"Welcome to Ichiraku ramen, how may I help you?" Hiro entered the medium sized stall that was Ichiraku as he heard a feminine voice greet him.

As he looked at the source of the voice, he couldn't help but stare at her for a second.

It was Teuchi's daughter, Ayame.

Last time he had been here, he did did not get to meet her, last he remembered, he met her just after Suna's attack when she was still undergoing her puberty.

But now, coming out of her teen years, she looked incredible and appealing to Hiro, her bosom, which used to be of modest size now overflowed out of her white yukata, her face that although not comparable to beauties like Hinata and Others, was still stunning to look at.

Although he could not see he lower half behind the counter, he could feel that she was packing cake there, a whole bakery if you will.

Not to mention her simplistic features with that white kerchief on her head that suited her well she looked incredibly sexy and breedable right now. 

All of this thinking happened in less than a second in Hiro's mind as he lowered his gaze to the menu lying underneath the glass countertop in front if him.

There were no other customers in the shop as it wasn't the time for lunch yet so Hiro took his time selecting his pick as he gave his order. 

"I'll take one beef and broth supreme along with one spicy tonkotsu ramen" Hiro said as he looked at her.

"Coming right up!" She said as she started preparing the two bowls of ramen.

"So, what happened with Teuchi-san? Is he alright, did something happen?" Hiro asked as he tried to initiate 'small talk'.

"No No, Father just went outside the village to meet some of his old friends, he'll be back in a few days" She said as she started boiling the noodles in the hot boiling water. 

"Oh, so that's why he isn't here, has been some time since I last visited, thought that would meet him here, guess its not the day today" Hiro said as he looked at the process of his ramen being made with absolute finesse and care.

"Don't worry, even if its not father that's making the ramen, I assure you, it will not be any less than what he makes" She said, taking the boiled noodles out of the water as she put them in the ramen bowls and started to put meat and topping the bowls simultaneously. 

"Sure, anything made by someone as beautiful as you will surely taste good, especially when you create it with such love and care" Hiro said with a smile on his face as he looked at Ayame, who blushed a little while fumbling a bit. 

"You praise me too much" She said as she placed the two bowls of ramen in front of him.

"Surely not, these look amazing" he commented as he snapped the two chopsticks apart and used them to taste the noodles.

*Sshlurrpp

Hiro tasted the noodles as he slurped in a mouthful of noodles in.

"Damn, they really taste good" Hiro said, huffing his mouth so as to not burn the inside of it.

If the noodles he ate last time were a 6/10, these ones were a solid 8/10, really good given his standards for food.

Hiro savored the bowls of ramen taking his own time as he contemplated work he had piled up ahead in the day

"Oh, I didn't get to know your name" Hiro asked as he got up from stool he was sitting on.

"You didn't? My name's Ayame, Nice to meet you" She said with a light smile on her face.

"I'm Hiro, Nice to meet you too" Hiro said as he courteously bowed a little, introducing himself. 

"Here, this is the payment, you can keep the rest as tip, I really liked those noodles" He said, putting down a couple bills of 1000 ryo as he left the shop.

...

In a training ground near forest of death, a young Hyuga youth practiced his Taijutsu with ferocity as he sparred against a man donning green spandex suit.

These two were none other than Neji Hyuga and Maito Guy, one being one of the most talented ninjas of his generation while one being arguably the most powerful person in this world currently. 

Both of them continued to spar against each other as Neji tried to defend against the ferocious and relentless attacks from Guy.

While this happened, Hiro who was standing atop a tree nearby looked intently at the spar, observing each and every detail with incredible Concentration. 

The spar soon ended with Neji obviously being outclassed by Guy as Hiro jumped down from the top of the tree as he greeted Guy.

"Oh, Guy-san, how are you today? Taijutsu training going well?" Hiro as as Guy and Neji walked up to him.

"Good, it's good and thank you for coming again at such urgent request" Guy said, greeting Hiro back.

Neji from the side also greeting him with cupping his hands as he addressed him as 'sensei'.

"Its nothing, I was just freeloading around anyway, it would be good to work these muscles out sometime" Hiro said as he turned around and looked at Neji.

Over the course of last few years, Hiro had made a lot of connections in and around the village, ones being related to plot like Guy being his prime targets.

Initially, Guy heard of Hiro working as a Standby for when Jonin Instructor went out of the village for Missions.

Being one of the most powerful active duty ninjas in Konoha, Guy was usually out for missions throughout entire seasons, remaining in the village only for a week at a time at most.

As such, Guy hired Hiro to act in as his standby to teach his students.

One of the reasons for this was also that he was a pure Taijutsu user and so were his students, in a world where most used ninjutsu as medium of attacks, his students were lacking experience and quick wit needed to fight against a pure ninjutsu fighter, better yet, a tricky fighter as Hiro who was famous for his underhanded tactics in the Jonin circle.

"Lets see how much you have improved over the last month I left you alone" Hiro said as he continued. 

"The fight starts now"

7