Chapter-7 : Plans in Motion
344 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Now all I need is a few more things to fall into place and it would become my own little paradise in this wretched world' Hiro smiled with a glint in his eyes.

He had selected the Village of Hoei after much consideration. 

Surrounded by snow peaked mountains on one side, this place looked especially beautiful and scenic in the peak season. 

With fresh water river flowing just outside the town, it also made it a perfect place to create a settlement out.

Before Hiro came to his place to establish himself in the dark, it used to be a town that produced Sake and other good that were profitable to run itself.

Although the dangers from wild beast attacking remained constant, they somehow were just surviving through them with the money they earned being spent on protection for the harsh wild seasons by recruiting ninjas from Kumo.

This had been the trend till Hiro set up a base here.

Suddenly, beasts stopped attacking the village for 'unknown' reasons as trade started to boom.

Although not known, the village was being controlled from the shadows as Hiro and his men infiltrated it.

His men took secret control of all the major businesses in the town.

His current major contributor to the profits being the alcohol trade, a whopping 87% of his profits were coming from it.

There were two main reasons for it, sake in this world was a premium item, not everyone could afford it as not many people knew how to make it.

Second being that there were not many types of alcohol that existed in this world, and all of them were made from expensive herbs and ingredients to give them their flavor.

Hiro, who somehow remembered how Vodka and Beer was made, (major thanks to his school taking him on a trip to a large brewery), introduced it to this world and it was an instant hit.

Beer became a hit in the plains of land of fire and land of earth while Vodka became the prime choice of everyone in the lands of Snow, Iron and Lightning. 

Those carts being loaded up on the surface? They were full of scrolls containing barrels upon barrels of alcohol to be transported across the lands and be sold for profits.

Thousands of liters of alcohol of each type was produced everyday and sold nearly instantly as orders from large merchants piled up for weeks in advance.

Although there was an appearance of a free market in here, the truth was that everything that was on sale in this town now was someway or other sold by his faction.

There were 7 major production houses in this town, two for Beer, two for Vodka and three for some good old sake, all of them were controlled by his men.

And above on the ground, Shira had became the ruling authority in this village, the mayor of this village that had bow turned into a major town.

Many had tried to take control of the money that flowed through here, Shira's strength reigned supreme every time as him and the 'town guards' defended this place every time.

And as story of his strength started to spread, less and less people came forward to look for trouble for him.

An S rank was a rarity even for major villages and were a strategic resources, not to mention many Jonin level Taijutsu specialists that Shira had cultivated on the surface for the protection of this town from belligerent mercenary and bandit attacks.

And since Hiro still sent the hidden villages of Konoha and Kumo and daimyo their share, they ignored everything as conquering this town would take major mobilization of force and obtaining the recipe for the booze by Infiltration would be much simpler for them.

And that was what Hiro was counting on, this would buy him a couple more extra years as he dangles them around in their hopes of getting a hand on the recipe, and it wasn't the recipe that was important here, it were the methods of large production that Hiro had bought along with him that they were after.

And since more than 95% of the town worked for him in some way or form, he was damn sure that infiltration into its businesses wouldn't go unnoticed and he would be able to trap their spies here for a longer time.

Crucial time in which he will be able to expand his forces and become an overlord in the region

With more and more people from around the region coming along here for a better and safer place to live, Hiro had invested nearly all of his profits on expanding his forces and this town, hoping to turn it into a city that would not only hold supreme power, but also beauty and security.

And Hiro wasn't going to stop just here, this was just the first of the plans he had in mind for this town.

He was looking to make it the capital of trade in this world, and not just for booze, but for everything.

"You guys have done great, start the 'snow rabbit' plan as soon as the work here gets finished, we need all the manpower dedicated to it."

"Yes, great leader!" The five of them said at the same time as Shira nodded his head in the back.

Hiro reached into the bag on his side as he fetched a scroll from it, handing it to Shira.

"Here are the low level Blood Bone and Muscle enhancement pills" Distribute it amongst the middle and Higher order of the Yugure as you see fit" Hiro said as he took out a few more scrolls from his bag.

"These are Intermediate Chakra enhancement and Refinement pills along with Intermediate Strength enhancement pills, take some for yourself and distribute the remaining amongst your executives and the high order as you guys see fit" Hiro handed them one scroll each while giving Shira the other three to hand it to his other 'Knights' when they come back.

Hiro, had been using the Auto Refinery of his system to its full potential and been using the pills created by it to bolster not only his strength but the strength of the organization that had come to call itself 'Yugure'

The Hierarchy was pretty simple, starting at the bottom there was the lower order, essentially the ones that didn't even know they were a part of Yugure, ones that were trained on the surface to protect the town in the open or were prospects that the Organization had their eyes on.

Above them was the middle order, those who had been indoctrinated by Yugure into being a part of them, for the middle order, the eight knights and Shira were the ones that sat at the top of the organization, they received some benefits like the low grade pills but that was all, although their loyalty at this phase already quite high.

The reason behind this loyalty was the same as others, these guys lived a subpar life without any meaning till now, many of them being orphans of the third war.

Yugure gave them a purpose, a family and a way to get strong, unless they were braindead, they wouldn't even think about leaving this place for somewhere else.

The middle order was somewhere high Genin and low Chunin in their strength, but what made it better that their numbers were in hundreds.

Plus there wasn't an age limit, many of them were men and women with families living on the surface leading normal lives. All Yugure demanded of them was their loyalty.

Sure most of them wouldn't be able to rise above the ranks due to their low talents, but what Yugure did for them already was enough to gain lifelong loyalty of the middle order.

Above them came the High order in the Hierarchy, which was divided into 9 units, each being led by a Knight and a couple executives, but since the death of the 9th knight, Shira had been looking ahead to appoint someone from the dead knights executives as soon as they are able to get past the mid Jonin level strength. 

The High order consisted of nearly 65 personnel, each having strength the equivalent of high Chunins, some even low Jonins as executives. 

This was the core of the organization that Hiro was looking forward to developing, all these people had high combat talent, but the lack of resources had made it impossible for them to advance their strength, with him coming along with his pills, Hiro was thinking of turning them all into powerhouses.

The only ones that were aware of Hiro being the actual leader of the organization were the executives, to others, no such position existed, Shira being the apex leader for them.

After giving out a few more rewards in pills and equipment, Hiro, along with Shira left the underground base, coming back out from the Tavern after having some food.

8