Chapter-10 : Things that Happen
285 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiro woke up the next morning feeling refreshed from his nightly activities as he looked to his side.

Karin was sleeping while hugging him, Hiro could feel her large mounds pressed against his hands as Hiro looked at the serene expression on Karin's face, comparing it with her expressions from last night when she was being fucked by him.

Hiro woke her up softly as she got up, looking around groggily as she remembered what she had done last night.

Her face became flushed with red as she tried to calm herself down.

"You don't need to worry I took care of cleaning last night" Hiro said as Karin looked at herself and her surrounding.

The stained bedsheet from under her was gone, replaced with a new fresh one, her skin that was covered in bodily juices was clean and back to its original glow.

"Go freshen up, I need to discuss a few things with you afterwards" Hiro said as he himself also got up and went in the backyard for his mornings training routine.

Although he got rewards from system and developed his strength easily due to pills, that didn't mean he couldn't get stronger by conventional means of training.

Due to the rapid growth of his chakra capacity recently, his control of chakra had went haywire. 

Hiro performed a few basic activities as he then used an advanced method of chakra control training that he himself had founded.

He called it the 'Advanced Balance Training ', in this exercise, one would be sitting atop a wooden plank that would be suspended over a pointy cone, they would then have to balance themselves by using extremely small bursts of chakra from their Tenketsu to counter balance any forces that were applied to them by the environment.

Although it looked pretty easy at first, more one did it, more they understood how hard it was. This training didn't just train one's chakra Control, but also their sense of balance and body control.

Hiro had theorized that when he reaches the pinnacle of this technique, he will be able to balance himself without even using chakra, at that stage, he would become able to control his body down to the most minute level, taking him closer to not just absolute stealth, but also to Senjutsu.

Senjutsu or the Sage Arts were an enigma to Hiro, it was one of the strongest thing in this world yet only a handful of individuals were ever able to learn it.

Not only did it make one's physical strength skyrocket, from what he had observed from the anime and manga, it introduced a qualitative change in one's chakra, making it capable of attacking things that usually would to incapable of taking damage from normal chakra.

As such, Hiro had continuously researched about this topic for years since his transmigration, finding ways to train for Senjutsu without actually learning Senjutsu.

This training technique was one of those, teaching him balance and serenity along with connection to nature without actually taking in Nature chakra.

On multiple occasions, Hiro had found himself sensing this foreign energy but he did not dare to intake it lest it get out of control and turns him into a stone.

But despite not melding this energy with his own chakra, that didn't mean Hiro couldn't observe it from a distance and understand it.

Hiro had been keeping a log of all his observations regarding Nature chakra and there were quite a few interesting things he had discovered till now.

Like how nature chakra was the energy of this world and was generated by life on it.

Wherever there was an abundance of life, there was an abundance of nature chakra.

Each living being contributed to this energy that was generated due to their existence, and just like air, this energy flowed out over the time, saturating the planet all around as its concentration keeps increasing.

From this observation, Hiro had made a few deductions, the chakra tree, although siphoned a lot of natural energy of the planet in producing the chakra fruit, eventually ended up benefiting it in the bigger picture.

Due to advent of chakra, much more stronger and resilient life forms came into existence, leading to an exponential growth and widespread increase in population of powerful flora and fauna, which in turn led to more nature chakra being produced at an accelerated pace.

Sure the concentration of Nature chakra right now can technically be less than it was before chakra tree, but one had to note that the nature chakra on the planet at that time was culmination of hundreds of thousands of years worth of nature chakra, which the planet had regained almost completely in just a few centuries.

From a technical standpoint, chakra tree did more good than harm for the planet as a whole.

Given that another chakra tree doesn't take ahold of this planet, nature chakra would only continue to increase at this rapid pace.

Hiro had devised many such theories, but unless he himself learns Senjutsu, most of them would remain unverified.

Soon, his practice session came to an end as Hiro rotated chakra above his palm.

"Its finally stabilizing" Hiro said as he felt his chakra control come back to what it used to be before, but just to verify it with the system, he said "System, Display my chakra stats"

[Chakra stats 
Quantity : B
Quality : C
Density : C
Regeneration : C+
Control : [C+]-> [B-] ]

Currently, his control was just one step away from achieving complete control over his chakra.

Which although may seem like a big thing, was not in Hiro's eyes.

The most important chakra stat was the Quantity, it affected all the other stats each time it changed.

Each time his chakra quantity improved by a grade, the chakra quality, density and control would go down by a grade or two but on the other side, his Regeneration would increase by a notch.

As such, each time Hiro increased his chakra capacity, he would have to train other chakra stats again, but thanks to the auto refinery in his system, quality and density could be taken care of with the use of pills, only leave control for him to practice.

Hiro closed the system window as he walked back into the house where Karin was cooking some sunny side up eggs in the kitchen along with some bacon.

"You sure know what your Master Needs" Hiro appeared besides Karin who was wearing nothing except an apron as he slapped her naked butt that till had a red markings from the last night.

5