Chapter-11 : You are Important
250 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiro and Karin finished their breakfast as they finally came back to business Hiro had originally came for.

Karin led Hiro through the Manor and into the front yard as rows upon rows of growing herbs and flowers came into the view, separated into dozens of flower beds, each growing a different type of plant.

This was the place that Hiro treasured the most, it was his 'Garden' where 'he' grew herbs for the pills that he refined through the system.

Although the rewards he gained from the system were great, the herbs he got in return we barely even enough for himself, and he had an entire organization to look after, not to mention that getting ingredients from the System was random, only when he did the degenerate missions of the system did he get herbs and recipes for pills, other than that, there was no chance for his to get stronger.

As such, when Hiro recruited Karin, it was initially to develop personal garden where he could grow Herbs for his use.

Although many of these herbs were available in the wild, even if some appeared rarely, it was not a reliable method of sustainability for him.

Karin being Karin, she was talented in scientific related things such as this and she quickly found out quicker and better methods to grow these exotic and powerful herbs fast.

Through the use of multiple area effect seals and climate control seals, each of the herb beds was designed especially for the designated herbs and had many amazing things.

Like how the concentration of chakra in the soil and atmosphere above each bed was almost 100-150 times more dense in chakra than just outside the manor.

Like how many space and time seals were used to Manipulate the climate of each bed.

And many more.

Due to this advanced method, Karin was able to grow herbs at an astonishing rate of a dozen a week for the Intermediate ranked herbs.

"From now on, there is no need to grow low tier herbs anymore, dedicate all the other beds to Intermediate level herbs and take this...." Hiro said as he took out the herbs he got from the system after molesting Hinata.

"This one is called a Four spirited chakra flowers, This is the Moonlight ethereal grass, and thus is a 50 year old ginseng, I want you to start your research on these and develop a production method for them" Hiro said, handing the herbs one by one and explaining their usage to her.

"And be a little more careful, these are the only ones I have" 

The playful look in Karin's eyes was gone, now replaced by a determined look and a clever glint in her eyes.

For her, a task from her master was more important to her than her own life.

Not only had he saved her from her desolate future in Kusagakure, he had provided her with a home, had treated all her injuries, even removing those grotesque bite marks she once had on her arms and neck, not to mention he gave her all the resources she might need to study, bringing her the most advanced machinery and complex equipment that would be worth millions of ryo.

Not only that, he gave her miracle pills that improved her strength, taught her many ninja skills to improve her combat skills, bought for her the Fuinjutsu arts which she found that she had great affinity with which made her so strong right now that even most elite Jonin would have to think twice before confronting her.

He treated her with love and care she never got to experience since her mother died early in her life, and as such, Karin had took an oath to dedicate her entire life towards Hiro.

"Yes Master, you don't need to worry, with the equipment you bought last time, I will be able to achieve this task without wasting these" Karin said as she looked at each herb closely.

"Oh, and one more thing that you asked, I hope master would like it" Karin said, as she sealed the herbs in her hands in a statis scroll and summoned a sealing scroll and gave it to Hiro.

"What this?" Hiro asked, he didn't remember asking her for anything last time he came here.

"I was able to speed up the process of growing the 5 elements flower, now each plant gives 1 flower petal every week instead of every other week, and hence I was able to collect 10 complete sets of elemental petals" Karin said with a smile on her face as Hiro was shocked.

Five elements Flower was an advanced rank Herb that was used in all of the advanced recipes he possessed.

Not only that, it could help drastically reduce the time one takes to practice chakra nature transformation, this was the reason why Hiro was able to take his chakra transformation to advanced levels, even increasing his affinity towards other elements.

The petals that the flower produced were saturated with an immense amount of elemental chakra of one of the 5 elements, it shed one elemental petal at the rate of one every season when Hiro had bought it.

Karin had been able to improve that speed yet again, leaving Hiro speechless. 

'This girl is even more talented than I thought, how the fuck does one even do that??' was what going in Hiro's head.

He was not able to fathom how someone can achieve this in less than a couple months that too while being alone.

With this, he will be able to take his nature transformation even further and once again increase his nature affinity to elements other than water.

With a smile on his face, Hiro pulled and lifted Karin in a bear hug as he kissed her cheeks with an audible smooch.

"Ahh!!!" Karin yelled a bit being suddenly picked up but soon became flushed with embarrassment as she was showered in kisses and praises from Hiro.

Soon Hiro put her down as he stood with his head rested on her shoulder and his hands wrapped around her waist.

"You have done great this time, although these cant be compared to what you have done, I hope you'll appreciate them" Hiro whispered around her ear in a good mood as he took out three pills that were contained in a small box separately and gave them to her.

"Each one contains an Advanced Chakra Enhancement pill, an Advanced Chakra Refinement pill and a Advanced rank Chakra condensation pill" Hiro said.

These were the pills he had refined through his system in the last few days.

These were the advanced level pills that even he himself hadn't used till now, but since he was able to refine one of each in the last three days, he didn't mind giving them to Karin.

She had done a good job this time and he wasn't the one to hesitate rewarding her, after all, it was due to her that he will be able to refine many more of these herb for his benefit.

Karin's eyes widened a bit as she looked at the three precious pills in her hands, not knowing what to say to Hiro.

"There's no need to thank me, you've earned these with your dedication" Hiro said, as he nestled his head on her shoulders while making his grip around her even firmer.

Karin had been his biggest investment till now. Not only had he spent millions upon millions of ryo on her to develop her skills and knowledge, he had prioritized her strength more than his.

And there was a good reason for that, better her own chakra stats were, better she was able to develop the herbs inside the garden.

The chakra on this mountain, although became much dense due to the chakra attraction seals she had placed, most of it came directly from her.

Each day she poured her extremely large Uzumaki chakra reserves into this garden, artificially intensifying the chakra of each of the herb beds.

So, larger the quantity and better the quality of her chakra, faster the herbs around here will grow, giving Hiro better results in the long run.

Hiro smiled a bit as he then spoiled Karin a bit more with his praising words and affectionate actions.

8