Chapter-12 : Ladies day Out
241 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Hiro was enjoying his time with Karin in the Manor on the outskirts of Hoei town, Something Important was going on in the Hidden Leaf Village.

Something that would have interested not only Hiro, but also the legendary Sannin Jiraya if the both of them would have known about it.

It was a girls day out in the Konoha's bathhouse and Hot-springs.

[Konohagakure]
[Asa no Hana Bathhouse/Hot-spring]

A place favored and prized for its security as it provided full security from prying eyes of anyone else with the use of seals and by Hiring Jonin Kunoichi's as guards.

It was one of the most expensive locations in the Konoha to visit for a female and hence was usually reserved for upper class people and rich tourists that came here.

Today, many special people came into this hot-springs to relieve themselves of their tiredness from working all season long.

Ino, TenTen, Sakura and Hinata walked towards the hot-springs after taking a quick bath with nothing except a bathrobe on their bodies

As they reached the edge of the hot-spring pool, the old maids around helped them remove their bathrobes as their bodies were exposed in their full glory but no one else to see it except themselves.

As Hinata removed the cloth that was covering her, the other three girls couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

Despite them all being of almost similar ages, Hinata had 'grown' much faster and bigger than them, Hinata got all shy again seeing the reaction from her friends as she entered pool of hot water quickly.

Seeing her go inside first, the other three followed her lead.

This small hot-spring had been reserved by them for two whole hours as they enjoyed the feeling of warm/hot water melting their fatigue away.

They continued their small talk as the topic finally came to how their training was going.

..."yeah, and because of that, I was able to learn the chakra scalpel much faster than normal, due to that Lady Tsunade even started training me with her signature strength increasing Jutsu" Sakura said, sitting on a seating stone in the hot water as she tried to show off to Ino, which worked successfully. 

*Hmmpf...* Ino muttered under her breath as she looked at TenTen and Hinata giggling by the side.

"Even then, you still lost to Hinata in the spar before, I wonder how Lady Tsunade will like that" Ino said rubbing some salt to the would in the defeat she had suffered from Hinata's hands prior to their coming to the hot-springs.

"Like you are the one to talk, you were the first and the fastest one to be defeated by her today" Sakura said in a dismissing tone.

"Yeah but that is because I my specialty is something else, unlike you, whose learning Lady Tsunade's Taijutsu style, I think you're totally wasting it...." Ino said rebutting back to Sakura.

"Shut up, you don't know anything, its just that Hinata is too strong, still it was a close match" Sakura said, trying to console herself. 

It wasn't a close match, not close by a mile, Hinata had won by large margin, completely decimating all of them singlehandedly. 

The four of them took part in a competition to see who of them had grown strongest of them all, they did this at the end of every season prior to visiting the hot-springs.

Usually TenTen or Sakura would be the ones that won the spar, but unusually, for the last two time, Hinata had had secured the first place amongst them.

Last time, Hinata defeated Sakura for the first position by a close call, but this time, she had decimated them all with her Taijutsu. 

"Yeah Hinata, you have grown so strong lately, what has Kurenai sensei been teaching you that you became so strong??" Ino asked Hinata as the other two also perked their ears up to listen what she was going to say.

Hinata, who was looking to avoid such awkward conversation, looked down on her knees a bit as she remembered Hiro and his large penis shoved down her mouth.

With an unknown expression on her face, Hinata looked back up as she said "It's not Kurenai Sensei...."

"Huh?? It wasn't Kurenai sensei? Then who was it ?" This time Sakura asked with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Its Hiro Sensei, It was due to his training I was able to grow powerful so quickly" Hinata said as she remembered Hiro's bizarre training methods that really produced exponential gains in her strength. 

"Huh?? Hiro sensei?? Who's that?" Sakura asked, never having heard that name before.

"Oh yeah, you wouldn't know since its Lady Tsunade who teaches you" TenTen said as she explained it to Sakura.

"Whenever our Sensei leave us in the village for doing their missions, its Hiro sensei who looks after our training, like a stand by sensei and to be honest, even though his training style is 'unique', its much better than Guy sensei" TenTen completed her sentence as all three except Sakura nodded their heads slightly. 

"Really? I thought Guy sensei was a good teacher?" Sakura said, looking at TenTen incredulously.

"No no, Guy sensei is a good teacher, but Hiro sensei is just much better at teaching, its like he shows you how use Jutsus as an extension of your own body, his knowledge regarding that stuff it too deep, no wonder Hinata was able to get so strong" TenTen said as she looked at Hinata who nodded at that.

"Yes, Kurenai sensei had been busy with consecutive missions since last 6 months, in her absence, Hiro sensei had been training me every day, its quite good" Hinata said, expressing that she wanted to end the topic here.

TenTen who didn't get the cue, kept talking as she said "... Plus he is also teaching Neji about how to fight Ninjutsu lately, I've gotta say, Neji has grown too powerful from his teaching, I wont be shocked if he becomes a Jonin by the time the Chunin exams comes"

Hinata's ears perked up listening about Neji as an angry expression came onto her face but disappeared just as fast, She had been training day and night to defeat him and reclaim her position in Hyuga clan but each time she was defeated by Him.

Now she knew why she was being defeated by him continuously, Hiro had been not only training her but also Neji.

Looks like she would need to offer much more to her 'sensei' to gain strength and defeat Neji in the upcoming Chunin exams, the dark mark of humiliating defeat from Neji in the last Chunin exams still fresh in her mind.

Hinata made a determined expression on her face as she let the hot water in the hot-spring do its thing and relieve her fatigue, no longer taking part in the conversation that was going on.

As the four of them discussed amongst themselves, enjoying the soothing effect of herbal hot-spring, a few more ladies came walking in to the hot-spring, albeit a different one.

"Look how big they have gotten Yugao, its truly amazing" Anko said as she teased Yugao who had the smallest breast size of all of them who had come to the hot-spring today.

"Tch... Yours's are not that big either, just a bit more bigger than me" Yugao said as she grabbed her right tit and showed it to Anko. 

"Whatever, you still...." Anko was a out to rebut as a stern voice came from behind them.

"Knock it off you two, have some decency" a lady with a mature figure, long blonde hair and the largest breasts one may ever lay their eyes upon said as she reprimanded both of them.

It was Tsunade Senju, Current Hokage of Konohagakure. 

Both of them shut themselves up as they entered the hot-spring followed by Tsunade, Shizune and finally Kurenai.

Kurenai, Anko and Yugao sat at one end of the Hot-spring while Shizune and Tsunade at the other end.

As Tsunade lowered herself in the pool of hot water, the buoyancy of her large breast helped them float up a bit and remove a lot of weight off her chest.

Seeing this, the other three widened their eyes in shock, they had never seen something like this.

Shizune, who sat besides Tsunade, grinned a little seeing the expression on the face of the three of them.

Tsunade, who was here to actually relieve her tension fell asleep quickly as Shizune also enjoyed the herbal effects of the hot-spring sitting besides her.

Anko, Kurenai and Yugao continued talking about their missions lately as they started talking about 'that' stuff.

"So, has Asuma did anything yet?" Anko asked Kurenai with that 'you know what' smile.

"Did? He hasn't even asked me out for a date yet, I sometimes wonder if I'm wasting time waiting for him to gather courage" Kurenai said honesty as she shook her head.

"Damn, thats a pity, he's a good guy but I never took him for a scaredy cat, looks like you guys are going to stay virgins forever." Anko said while elbowing Yugao to her side.

"Like you are the one to talk, you scare away every guy that comes after you" Kurenai said, taunting Anko as she stretched her back a little.

"Hmmpf, whatever, thats changed now, I'm seeing a guy now, he's handsome, he's powerful and most of all, he asked me out first, I'm just waiting for our first night together" Anko said, rubbing it to Kurenai who had an incredulous expression on her face, the same as Yugao as the both of them said at the same time

"You're dating a guy?!!?"

"And guess what" 

"What?!!??"

"He's someone you already know"

Anko said as she refused to elaborate any further and dipped her head inside the water.

Tsunade, who appeared to be sleeping with her lead back, opened her eyes a little as she thought 'Young love, huh?'

She never got to experience any intimacy with a man as Dan died in the war before their marriage could take place, and as she was the princess of the Senju clan at the time, she couldn't partake in physical indulgence with a man before her marriage. 

Believe it or not, the Legendary Sannin, considered one of the most Beautiful women in the world was still a virgin even after 50 years of her life.

'Seems like I'm supposed to stay alone my entire life, my bad luck at it again' Tsunade smiled uncontently as she closed her eyes and wondered back into her sleep

7