Chapter-13 : Kurenai Yuhi
243 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[3 Days Later]

[Konohagakure no Sato]

[Main entrance]

Hiro rode on roach as he reached the front of the village as roach automatically slowed down.

Hiro got off roach as he said "Good boy, roach, you did well" while patting his neck.

Roach gave Hiro the side eye as if saying "Bitch please, I know I did well, where is my reward?"

Hiro who saw the expression on the horse's face, sighed as he took out a bunch of Intermediate ranked herbs he had just acquired from Karin and put them in Roach's mouth.

Roach gave Hiro a stern Nod as he huffed loudly through his nose and unsummoned himself.

All the stuff that was on roach, like his saddle, a few supplies, tent, and a almost dead body fell down on the ground.

"Seriously, Roach is also getting powerful lately, he's about to break through into advanced chakra beast level, it seems like I have to pick up the pace" Hiro said to himself as the almost dead man on the ground let out a faint groan.

"Oh, I almost forgot about you, lets cash you in first and then think about it somewhere else" Hiro said as he sealed all the supplies that were on the ground as he grabbed the guy with his hair and dragged him through Konoha towards the T&I department.

Since it was peak of noon, not many people were out during this time, as such not many people saw him dragging a half dead man across Konoha. Though those who saw him do that made a mental note to stay away from Hiro if they see him again.

As Hiro reached the outside of the unmarked building with a trail of blood on the ground behind him, he showed his his special Jonin verification badge and entered the building.

As he entered the building, an excited voice welcomed him "Hiro-san, how are you??"

It was Anko, someone Hiro had started seeing just for fun and to pass his time.

"I'm fine, just came here to bring this fella here, might of use to you guys" Hiro said as he took out the bounty poster of the guy.

As she looked at the bounty poster and read it, a sadistic smile came onto her face.

"Don't worry Hiro-san, we are going to make good use of him, just wait here, I'll call Ibiki" Anko said as she went away in a blur.

Hiro looked down at the guy as he thought 'What I've done till now will feel like a tickle compared to what Ibiki will do to you'

Ibiki was an Elite Jonin of Konoha who specialized in Torture and Investigation, from what he had heard from Anko till now, Ibiki was going to have a field day with this guy.

Because Ibiki hated kinds of criminals the most, those who kill innocent people and those who were rapists.

This guy was both of them, he was a rogue ninja was the Iwagakure who had come into land of Fire looking for greener pastures.

Here, using his earth style Jutsus, it was easy for him to ambush small travelling groups that did not hire ninjas for their protection, even if they did hire, due to his Jonin level strength and nature of an ambush, he somehow came of top every time.

Hearing about Konoha putting out an A ranked bounty on him, he had went underground into hiding.

Hiro still tracked and caught him in less than a day.

As Hiro Crushed the guys already broken shoulder with his leg for fun, Anko came back along with Ibiki and a few other ninjas.

Hiro greeted Ibiki as Ibiki looked at the half dead state of the guy as pointed the other two ninjas with him to carry him away to the medical room.

Due to the nature of Torture techniques, T&I department had their in house medical ninjas that were not any less than best medic in Konoha (Tsunade is an exception)

"Thank you Hiro-San, you can hand this in to the mission hall, they will issue you the reward for the bounty" Ibiki said as he handed him a scroll.

"Thank you then, since I'm in a hurry. I'll take my leave then" Hiro said as he said goodbye to Anko and left the T&I department.

Back in the Hokage tower.

Missions Hall.

Hiro went inside as he handed the scroll along with bounty poster to the receptionist, who after some time, handed him a file and said "Please hand that file up to the Hokage, I've ringed you in so they'll be expecting you"

'Paper work is such a chore, why can't you just hand be the money here' Hiro thought as he said thanks to the receptionist who gave him a wink as he left for the Hokage's office in the floors above.

Hiro entered the Hokage's office that was empty for the most part except the large number of files piled up and around the table.

"Hokage Sama" Hiro said as he greeted her with his head down and on one knee.

"Rise" Tsunade said as she extended her arm and took the file from Hiro's hand while sitting on her seat seemingly through telekinesis. But it was actually chakra threads.

She read the file in quickly as she took out a cheque book and signed a cheque for him.

"You have done good this time, catching an A-ranked wanted criminal by yourself in just a week, keep up the good work, you are free from taking missions for the next 6 weeks" Tsunade said in an 'official' tone, as she gave him the cheque for 420 thousand ryo and dismissed him.

Hiro left as soon as he came as he went directly towards the bank to withdraw the money.

Tsunade was someone his current self could not look at, not only her presence, her strength was far above him. Although she was shown as a weak Kage level in the anime, the difference between Kage level and S rank in the real world was clear cut, not to mention he wasn't even a S rank yet.

He still had a long way to go and kept Tsunade aside and focused on himself for now.

Wandering through the ninja supplies shops of the Konoha, Hiro spent all the money he earned just now in buying new supplies, paper bombs mostly.

"Yeah, lets buy that too" Hiro said to himself as he bought a bunch of Chakra papers too.

'Its almost time for the meeting'

Looking at the pocket watch he had, Hiro left the shop after paying another large sum of money.

Hiro reached the training ground that was used by Team-8 as he saw Hinata and Kurenai standing their as they discussed a few things.

Kurenai Yuhi was a Jonin of Konohagakure and was the official Jonin Instructor of Team-8, Kiba, Shino and Hinata.

Kurenai is a fair-skinned lady of slender yet curvy build, she has long and black untamed hair reaching her upper back, unique eyes that are red in color with an additional ring in them.

She wore make-up consisting of purple eye shadow and red lipstick which accented her supple lips even more.

Her outfit consisted of a red mesh armor blouse that did little to contain her E sized breasts, with only right sleeve visible, she wore a broad material which resembled bandages with a pattern on it similar to those of rose thorns.

Hiro smiled as he saw Kurenai as hehe greeted her "Good afternoon Kurenai-san, having a good day I presume" Hiro gave her a formal greeting, looking at her mood, it looked like she was having a good day.

Kurenai greeted him back as she said "Something like that, although its all due to your help"

"Me? How??" Hiro feigned ignorance as he asked back with a smile.

"Oh please, don't act like you don't know, its all due to your training that Hinata was able to grow so much in my absence"

"Well, it is my duty to look after my friend's students as my own in their absence, isn't it?" Hiro said courteously.

"Not with the slippery words again, you always undermine your work, it was your hard work and training that resulted in such massive gains for my team, I'll like to give you this as a thanks for looking after them in my absence" Kurenai said as she took out an envelope full of cash and handed it to Hiro.

"How can I acce...." Hiro was about to say it as he saw Kurenai's glare and said "Fine, I'll take this as a token of gratitude"

Kurenai smiled at his answer as she said with a bit please in her tone "Thanks a lot, and if you don't mind, can you look after them for this month too? I know you are busy with you own trai....."

"Its fine, I also like teaching Hinata and others, you can go on for your missions without worrying about the." Hiro said glancing towards Hinata who was standing silent.

Kurenai suddenly held his hands and shook them as she said "Thank you for all you have done for me and my team, I'll like to invite you to a dinner with my team next time"

"Sure, I'll take up on that offer" Hiro said as Kurenai turned towards Hinata as gave her a few instruction.

"Keep training with Hiro, I'm sure he'll be able to guide you even better than last time, and also, keep up the good work" Kurenai said to Hinata as she gave a nod to Hiro and left.

9