Chapter-14 : Hinata’s Determination
250 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiro, who was left alone with Hinata on the training ground, looked at her solemn figure as it looked like she was struggling to say something, but before she could he extended his hand and handed the envelope full of cash to Hinata.

*Ummm....what?*

Hinata had a puzzled expression on her face as Hiro held her palms and made her hold the money.

"Don't be shy, you have earned this yourself, consider it you reward for being a good student and your hard work" seeing how Hinata had been practically shunned by her own family, he came to know that they had reduced her pocket money, and since she hasn't been able to take on missions lately due to his 'training', she is running low on money.

'Who would have imagined the princess of Hyuga clan would have to see such days' Hiro thought, things really were going in his favor.

Hyuga clan had some fucked up Hierarchy, not to mention their fucked up practices. Those of the higher birth status despised those of lower birth, and losing to someone of lower birth was a shame that could not be wiped off. When Hinata had been thoroughly defeated by Neji back in the last Chunin exams, all of the so called 'pure bloods' started distancing themselves from Hinata.

Even her own father had shunned her due to her loss, not to mention the lower houses which already despised her due to her birth in the direct family.

Although they gave her enough money for sustenance, she did not get enough to invest in her own self, like buying supplies for training and missions.

'Like always, most problems can be solved with money' Hiro thought as he patted her head and said "I know it's been hard for you given how messed up your family is, But you don't need to worry about money or anything else, as long as you're training under me, I'll provide you with everything you need"

Hinata became embarrassed pretty quickly as not even her own sensei or her teammates knew about her family situation, they might know some part, but they didn't knew that she had been completely shunned by them.

Hinata, at this moment, truly didn't know how to feel, occasionally would show her a lot of affection and care but at times he would molest her in between training sessions.

She didn't knew if it was his genuine affection or he was just looking to take advantage of her.

And currently, she hoped it was the first one.

But at the same time, with how things have been unfolding and how Chunin exams were coming close, she didn't really care if Hiro was looking to take advantage of her body.

As long as he helped her get strong and let her prove her strength, she would do anything he asked of her, even if it is getting on her knees and sucking his dick.

Hiro, who was oblivious to the thoughts in Hinata's mind, looked at her face.

"Don't need to think too much, just keep it for now and follow me, we're already late for today's training" Hiro said as he led Hinata to the secluded training ground behind his house on the outskirts of Konoha.

As they reached, Hinata stopped on the training ground as she looked at Hiro intently.

"You got something to say? You've been looking agitated for some reason today...." Hiro said, looking at Hinata.

Hinata nodded as she said "I heard that you were also Neji??..."

"Yes, Guy-san asked me for help just like how Kurenai did, I don't see the point here....." Hiro said looking at her. As he continued "Look, if you want me to stop training Neji...."

Hinata shook her head seriously as she looked Hiro in the eyes and said "I want you to train me with everything you've got, I know you've been holding back while training me, I've seen how you train"

"Help me get stronger so that I can defeat him in a fair fight, and prove myself that I'm not someone worthless anyone can just throw away" Hinata said with tears of anguish forming in her eyes.

"Help me get strong and I'll do anything you want"

Hiro listened to what Hinata just said and was genuinely shocked, Hinata he remembered was timid and shy, where did she get so much courage from?

'Looks like she finally, reached the breaking point'

Unknowingly, Hinata had come too close to Hiro as she stared right into his eyes.

But just to test the waters, Hiro manifested a wickedly lewd smile on his face that would creep any female on this planet as he leaned in a but as he asked her in a lecherous tone "Anything??"

Hinata, although visibly uncomfortable, maintained the eye contact as she spoke loud and clear "Yes, I'll do anything you want"

Satisfied with the answer he got, Hiro reverted back to his original amicable expression as he once again patted her head as he said "Fine, since you are so determined, I'll help you become one of the strongest women in the world, but do have what it takes?"

"Yes!!" Hinata said as Hiro's mind was instantly diverted to the new mission that just popped in front of his vision

[Chain Mission Created : Groom the Hyuga princess, Hinata Hyuga as your personal slave.

Task-1 : Make Hinata orgasm a total of 20 times without having sex with her.

Reward : Refined Hero water ×100 mL, Water spirit grass × 1 Kg, Blood and Chakra essence × 2 years worth.

Progress : (0/20)

Task-2 : {Complete task 1 to access this chained mission Task} ]

'Chained missions..... Thats something new.....' Hiro thought as this was the first time ever that he was receiving a chained quest.

'Damn.... even the rewards are much greater'

Hero water was something that was rumored to increase one's chakra by ten fold for a short duration of time, that was something unheard of in the ninja world.

Although there were ration pills that increased chakra, even the best of them could only achieve 3-4 times increase, where else the hero water boasted a chakra increase of more than ten times.

Hiro could only imagine the benefits of having it, and top of that, it showed [Refined hero water] in the system rather than just Hero water so it was bound to be even better.

And that 2 years worth of Blood and Chakra essence was the thing he eyed the most.

He had received the essence only twice before, and its benefits were extraordinary, it was like adding the benefits of training without actually training, it was like getting free EXP and then adding it to level up without doing anything.

He still had yet to consume the 1 year worth of essence he got last time as he wanted to save it for times he experienced bottlenecks but now he wouldn't need to, there already is a way to get even more.

6