Chapter-15 : Massage [R-18]
489 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Everyone is born with an affinity to the nature around us, each person leaning towards one of the five major elements, that are Water, Fire, Earth, Wind and Lightning." Hiro said as he explained about the different chakra natures to Hinata.

"Each persons affinity to their natural element can vary, some may even posses dual natures of chakra, in the end, everyone has that one thing they can excel in if they put in hard work and dedication"

"Understanding and developing your nature will not only help you get stronger, but it will also help you Understand yourself and you powers much better"

"Here take this.." Hiro said as he handed a piece of paper to Hinata.

"This is a chakra paper, it reacts with one's chakra and tells what properties your chakra has and what element it aligns with"

"Hold it between your fingers and let your chakra flow through it" Hiro directed her as Hinata did as told

The piece of chakra paper in between her finger first crumpled tightly and then lit on fire, turning into ash in less than a second.

"Lightning and Fire, two strong element that specialize in offense, seems like you won the lottery" Hiro said, not expecting her to have these two elements, he thought she would be more of something like water nature given her temperament.

"Looking how fast the paper crumbled and then lit up in flames, it seems like you have a great talent in both too" Hiro said as he continued "If someone has decent talents it will take a few seconds for the paper to crumble completely, same for fire, it would start burning on the edges and would burn for a dozen seconds at least"

"Look here" Hiro said as he held a chakra paper in his fingers and let his chakra flow through it.

The paper became crumbled as it then turned wet instantly and became mushy.

"I also posses dual Natures of Lightning and Water" Hiro said as he continued "Since we both have a common nature, lets start with that"

"Ummm... Sensei, is having dual natures common?" Hinata asked looking at her fingers which held the chakra paper.

"No, its actually the opposite, its very rare than an individual possesses dual natures of chakra, and that too the level you have, I have you say, you got blessed with your two natures, even I didn't have that much affinity with them when I started" Hiro said honestly, explaining to her the extent of her talents.

"So now, what do you know about Lightning nature....." Hiro asked as him and Hinata engaged in a long conversation as he explained about the Lightning nature of chakra.

An hour later.

".....And thats the Gist of it all, Lightning nature is the easiest to learn and hardest to master" Hiro completed his lecture on Lightning nature chakra as he looked at Hinata, who by now had started feeling lightheaded due to all the information Hiro had shared.

"Enough talk, lets start the physical training for Nature transformation and put the knowledge into action" Hiro said as he then turned towards Hinata.

"Though before we start I would like to ask something of you" Hiro said

Hinata, steeled herself as she nodded, ready to accept any request he may have as Hiro said "Keep the information that I possess Lightning nature a secret, no one except you knows about it and I would like to keep it that way"

Hinata, sighed and laughed a little internally as she said "Yes sensei, I'll keep it a secret"

"And also, don't call me sensei from now on, call me master, okay?"

"Yes Sensei"

"....."

"....."

"Yes Master"

"Now, lets get a move on" Hiro said as he lead her to the backyard where a large tree was, he plucked off a fresh leaf and then showed it to Hinata.

"This is the first step step in learning Nature Chakra Transformation, you would need to pass you chakra with enough intent and control that instead of destroying the leaf, it crumbles up like this" Hiro said as he showed her how to do it as the leaf crumbled up with an audible crunch.

"It takes one person more than 6-7 years of doing this to get a decent command over their element, but seeing how you already posses great affinity already, it will take you two years to get over the first step of Lightning nature's transformation." Hiro said.

Hinata, who heard what he said had a troubled expression on her face 'two years?? That too only for first stage...'

"I know what you are thinking, but thats what the reality is, or would be if you were training by yourself"

"I have a way that can multiply the speed of learning nature chakra over dozens of times, but....."

Hinata looked serious as she heard he had a way to quicken up the process

"It will enable you to learn the first step in just months but its a bit, you know...Unusual" Hiro said, breaking the ice with the 'you know what' smile.

Understanding what he meant, Hinata nodded as she said "It's fine, as long as it can help me get stronger, its fine"

"Okay, then follow me" Hiro said as he lead her back into his home and into the other bedroom he didn't use.

A massaging table mysteriously being placed in the middle of the room instead of a bed.

"Undress and lie down on the table with your chest down" Hiro said as he looked at Hinata. 'Lets see how much I can push her'

To his surprise, Hinata started removing the clothes on her body one by one, starting with the ninja band on her neck.

Soon Hinata was left with only two pieces of garments on her body, her grey colored mesh armor blouse and her panties that tried to hide her secret areas.

Looking at Hiro's gaze over over her, Hinata was both embarrassed and ashamed yet she steeled herself as she swallowed her saliva a little and gathered up some courage.

She pulled out her blouse over her shoulder as her large breasts came down due to gravity as Hiro looked at them.

'Damn.....they're that big already?' Hiro was amazed looking at Hinata's breast which were already E size.

Hiro controlled himself as he looked at her smooth and round tits and supple nipples, it was truly a scene to be burnt into ones memories.

Hinata, who now had a read flushed face grabbed the sides of her panties, but before she could pull them down, Hiro stopped her.

"It's fine, you can have them on" Hiro said with great self control as he guided Hinata to lay chest down on the massaging table.

As she laid down, her firm and round ass came into his full vision, her slender yet a bit chubby waist and her large tits that spilled out from her sides due to her weight on them.

Hinata had perfectly curvy body with fat at all the right places, making her figure look more and more appealing.

Hiro took out a small mixing cup as he poured a bit of rose and sandalwood oil into it, then taking out a pill and mixing it with the oil.

It was an [Elemental Sensitivity pill] that was refined from 5 elements flower.

It helped one to increase their Sensitivity to the different natures of chakra and boost the process of learning nature transformation.

Eating it had the same effects as applying it to your body externally, though the latter one's benefits lasted a bit longer.

Then, he took out a Lightning natured petal of 5 elements flower and crushed it into the oil, making a type of lotion.

To complete the chain mission he had got, Hiro had opted to use the pill externally for the obvious reasons, even without the mission, this was what Hiro was planning to do today.

"This is a lotion that I made, it will help you sense your underlying Lightning element in your body and give you a greater command over them as long as it's effect lasts"

Hiro said as he dipped his fingers in the oil and started massaging Hinata's back.

His firm hands stretched the smooth skin on her back as Hiro took his own time feeling up her body with his hands.

"Mmmmnnhhhhh..." Hinata let out a suppressed the involuntary moan through her closed mouth.

Hiro, who listened to it, smiled as his hands dipped into the oil again and started going downwards towards her waist.

Hiro grabbed her smooth skin and fat in his tight grip as he saw Hinata's body shaking up slightly.

He relaxed his grip as he used his thumbs with gentle pressure to massage her lower back.

Then once again dipping the tips of his fingers in the oil, Hiro continued going downwards as he slid his hands underneath her panties and started grabbing the cake that lied underneath.

Her soft yet firm butt almost melted in his grip as Hiro had never felt like this.

'Damn, if it continues like this, it will be a punishment for me instead to control myself' Hiro thought as he felt hear jelly like butt in his hands.

"Mnnhhhh" Hinata tried to suppress yet another moan as Hiro rubbed her ass while applying the oil.

Soon, Hiro moved onto the back side of her legs as it became harder and harder for her to control her moans.

"Back side is done, Now Turn Around"

9