S2 Chapter 7
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Smiling inwardly, Kian moved his view slightly so that he could see Gael’s back. Leaning him against his chest, he looked over Gael’s left shoulder into the mirror as he ran his hands down his back.

Pinching the flesh gently, he admired the shades of pink as it turned. Taking in a shuddering breath, he whispered, “You truly are a magnificent beauty.”

Gael swallowed as Kian’s hands moved lower. He grabbed his shoulders for balance and tried to push away, but Kian held him down.

“What are you doing?” He asked as he began to panic.

“I’ve been cleaning you all this time. Hasn’t it occurred to you?” Kian asked as a smile formed on his lips.

“Yo, you can stop now,” he said, trying again to push Kian away, but the man wouldn’t budge.

“Gael, I don’t think I should remind you of what will happen to you if you keep pushing me away. I’m already doing you a favour by helping you. Why are you not accepting my kindness?” He spoke.

Gael shook his head, “Please, please don’t.”

“So just stand still,” Kian said. He could feel Gael trembling under his touch and liked the feeling so much.

Reaching for Gael’s cheeks, he kneaded them with admiration. He didn’t have much meat behind here, but it was enough and it was soft.

Spreading them, he saw in the mirror how his entrance opened and suddenly he became bitter, recalling the videos he watched of the men Gael brought home and slept with.

Separating their bodies, he looked at Gael and cupped his face. He couldn’t tell what Gael was thinking and didn’t care enough, saying, “If only I met you when we were younger, maybe you wouldn’t have become a whore, but that will all change now.”

He ran a thumb across Gael’s bottom lip, saying, “I’ll turn you into someone our child can be proud of.”

Gael stared into Kian’s eyes terrified, ‘What does he mean if we met when we were younger?’

‘A whore? He thinks I’m a whore?’ He asked himself.

Letting the tears fall, he said, “I’m not a whore.”

Kian laughed, “Should I remind you of the little machine you have under your bed at your parents’ home? What about you and your ex boyfriend? Weren’t you enjoying yourself as you screamed his name while he rammed himself into you? Oh, and don’t get me started on those random men you invited to your home. Didn’t you get down on your knees and put your mouth around their dicks?”

Hugging Gael, he continued, “But that’s okay. We’ll erase all of it.”

Gael could feel his stomach turn. His heart was on the verge of breaking out of his chest and his head was throbbing. He was scared. He didn’t know what to make of Kian’s words.

He knew everything. How? Was there someone close to him telling him what he had been up to?

Were there cameras in his room that he didn’t know about?

No one else knew about the machine. There had to be cameras, but how?

Kian listened attentively as the air escaped from Gael’s mouth. While Gael was in his thoughts, he had gone back to being mesmerised by his body.

Spreading the cheeks apart, he rubbed two of his fingers over the entrance, then slipped them in and started digging inside.

Gael grabbed Kian’s hair. He could feel that Kian didn’t know what he was doing, but that didn’t mean his body wasn’t reacting to it.

“St, stop,” he said.

Kian chuckled, saying, “Don’t ask me to stop when you’re enjoying it. It’s my first time doing it with a man, so be patient with me. This is all I can do for now.”

“No,” Gael said as he pulled Kian’s hair, but Kian didn’t seem fazed at all.

Kian’s free hand slipped to Gael’s front, and he started stroking with ease, ignoring Gael’s pleading that faded, turning to moan as he hit all the right places.

Gael let out a loud moan as he came onto Kian’s stomach and in his hand, but Kian didn’t stop.

He had watched Gael’s videos so many times that he was looking for a specific reaction out of his body.

Gael tried to keep himself together, but the thing he loved the most was being pleased and now the person who had damaged him was taking away his privacy as well.

Letting go of Kian’s hair as he was going limp. He opened his eyes and looked at Kian’s neck. He saw that on the side, under his jaw, was a mole.

His body started to tense up. He knew what was coming and was frightened. He didn’t know how to stop Kian. That was doing a good job of having his way.

Suddenly, the thought of waking Serenith up with his loud moans made him regain his consciousness, but it was too late.

Kian hit the right spot in his channel, making him ejaculate again as he let out a fart, shooting liquid out onto Kian’s hand and the mirror.

Stopping himself from moaning, he chomped down on Kian’s neck, covering the mole, and bit down hard, making him hiss in pain.

But Kian let him be. 

Once Gael’s climax ended, he grabbed him by the neck and moved him. He stared at Gael’s expression, that was left in ecstasy. In his heart, he felt proud about accomplishing his goal.

Placing Gael down in the water, he said, “You made such a mess. Clean yourself up. I’m going to go check on our child.”

Kian cleaned himself first, then left the bathroom.

Gael could taste the blood in his mouth as he stared up at the ceiling. ‘Pathetic.’

In the bedroom, Kian stood in front of the mirror admiring the mark Gael left on his neck.

*

A whisper sounded in the darkness. Splotches of red appeared, then disappeared. 

Appeared—disappeared.

Appeared—disappeared.

Kian’s eyes snapped open. He was panting heavily, inconsistent—almost choking.

He turned to his side and bumped into a hand—a small one. Moving his face close to the hand, he felt the fingers twitch against his face.

Staring ahead in the darkness, he could see blood lining the person’s face, laying beyond the small figure.

He sat up on the bed and stared at Gael for a moment. Reaching over, he traced his hand over Gael’s cheek and immediately Lady’s Glove and Purple Iris bloomed.

His hand formed a fist above Gael’s cheek as he watched the flowers dance.

A tear treacle down his cheek. Letting out a sigh, he pulled his arm back and moved the sheet from his body. He didn’t need to see it, he could feel it—the sheets beneath them were covered in his sweat.

Slowly and quietly getting out of bed, he made his way to the bathroom, grabbed a towel, then headed to the lounge. Laying the towel down on the floor, he knelt down on it, pressed his hands down on the towel firmly, he started doing pushups.

Ten 

Twenty

Fifty 

Sixty

Seventy

One hundred

Two hundred

Three hundred

Five hundred

Six–“What are you doing?” Gael asked suddenly.

Kian snapped out of his thoughts, pausing in his movements that flexed his muscles, which were pumping with adrenaline.

Turning his head, he looked at Gael and watched him run a hand over his face, then through his hair. Sitting down, he let the accumulated energy release from his body. Placing his hands on his knees as he let the tension fade. Breathing carefully, he looked at Gael and smiled. “Come sit with me.”

0