Chapter 1
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8/12/2022 (Part 1)

“Are you seriously going to a party?” Kiano Judge asked his brother.

Kian was staring at himself in the living room mirror as he used his fingers to make himself smile.

Kiara, their sister, came from around the corner in her underwear and side-eyed them both as she said, “Don’t do anything that’ll cause daddy problems.”

Watching as she passed behind him through the mirror, Kian said, “Annoy me enough, and I might stay home and keep you company.”

She scoffed, “Oh, please do stay. I’m bored.”

Turning around, he smirked as he looked at his siblings. “I look good, don’t I?”

Kiano rolled his eyes as he walked away. “Whatever you do, bro, it’s your funeral. I ain’t warning you again.”

Looking at Kiara, Kian said, “He carries on as though he were born first.”

Kiara rolled her eyes, “Oh please, Mr. first-born son of the Judge household.”

‘Annoying bitch!’ He thought as he made his way out of the house, grabbing the car keys.

Stopping in front of the car, he took out his phone and texted his dad, ‘I’m heading out. Don’t look for me.’ And switched off his cellphone.

Kia Judge, their father, read the message and looked around the office. He was a fifty-six-year-old man with three healthy children, unmarried and working an office job within a government financial firm.

He didn’t need to be working right now. All he was doing was stalling time until it was the hour to meet his next appointment.

Kiano returned to his room with a sigh. Closing the door behind him, he smirked; looking at the window ahead of him, he wondered, ‘Who will be Kian’s prey tonight?’

Kiara was staring at the ceiling, after her brothers left, wondering, ‘Will he be angry with me if I tell him I want to meet my mother? Come to think about it, my brothers don’t seem interested in those humans at all.’

Sitting up, she thought. ‘How about I just go to the family registry office tomorrow and start there?’

*

Reaching his destination, Kian slowed down the car—watching everyone through the window. He could feel his body arouse with excitement. Smirking as he parked the car, he looked at the time reading 19:45 PM. 

Looking at himself in the mirror, he stared into nothing, not even seeing his reflection.

The music was loud as he stood outside the sliding door watching the humans dance, make out, but mostly enjoy themselves.

Something he didn’t know how to do.

“Okay, everyone, next up for karaoke is Gael. Gael darling, come here,” the host said in a childish voice.

Kian’s gaze shifted to the hand she held out.

Kian didn’t even know who the host was, a college acquaintance sent him the invitation over text and it was a last-minute spur of the moment for him.

Someone climbed onto the stage that was set up, but he didn’t get the chance to see who it was. The sliding door opened and out flew someone puking their guts out.

Kian stared down at the person in disgust, saying without a thought, “It’s only been fifteen minutes since the party started and you’re this pathetic?”

The male who was bent over wiped his mouth. Standing up, he turned to Kian, but froze at the look in his eyes and felt small against their height difference. It sent a shudder down his spine, making him back away as he mumbled, “Sorry.”

The guy was suddenly sober as he watched Kian pass him before heading inside. Rubbing his stomach, he suddenly felt like it was time to head home, but ignored the feeling and went back inside.

An hour later…

Kian was making his way back from one room when a female rushed past him and another guy, pushing the other out of the way, making him break his fall by falling against Kian, who caught him.

The guy looked up at Kian, who caught him and was taken away by how gorgeous he was, especially those beautiful eyes of his.

Kian, however, was glaring at the female, wishing something deadly on her.

“I’m so sorry about that. Did I hurt you?” The boy asked.

Kian looked at him saying, “You did, my stomach and back hurt.”

The boy frowned. He was sure that the person before him didn’t move an inch the moment he bumped into him.

Seeing the frown and confusion on the boy’s face made him lose interest almost immediately until he heard, “How? You didn’t even move.”

Kian scoffed as he stared at him, “Why don’t you fuck off to where you were heading, idiot?”

The boy watched as Kian walked off in disbelief, “How can he just cuss me out like that? Idiot? Me? Motherfucker!”

Coming back from the toilet, the boy saw Kian standing in the front of a bowl of chicken nuggets eating from it.

‘Isn’t this that asshole?’ He asked himself, recognising the white jean and red and black checkered shirt he had on.

Walking over to Kian, who had his back facing him, he made sure he had the right person, then stopped beside him and pushed him out of the way with his body, making Kian stumbled, hitting the fridge and glare at him.

The boy picked up the bowl and started eating from it as he stared at Kian’s dumbfounded expression.

Chucking the bowl to one side, the boy said, “Now you moved, bitch!”

Walking away with all the confidence he owned, the boy didn’t look back.

If he did, he would’ve noticed the happiness Kian’s eyes exhibited as he found the one who’d be next in a few days.

The boy sat down and took a martini from his pink haired friend. She looked back at the open kitchen at Kian.

She saw how the boy pushed that handsome guy out of the way, and when she looked back; she saw Kian was staring at them.

“Who’s he?” She asked.

He didn’t know who she was talking about and when he looked back, he saw it was Kian, “Oh, him? Some rude bitch.”

Her eyes widened, bumping into him with her elbow. She said, “You can’t go around calling people bitches.”

She looked back at Kian and saw that he was still staring at them but the look in his eyes gave off the impression that he was looking at something he wanted to eat, “Is it just me or does he look like he wants you?”

The boy couldn’t be bothered. “Well, he should just give up. I don’t screw assholes.”

She smirked as she eyed Kian, saying, “Then you won’t mind if I give it a try?”

He frowned. Looking at her, he asked, “Don’t you have someone you’re talking to?”

She chuckled, “You know I’m not like that. Do you know his name? I’m sure he’s single.”

He shook his head, turning back to look at Kian, he saw he was talking to another guy and he was handsome too but he had a scar running down from his left cheek to his neck and Kian was smiling as if he wasn’t an asshole a moment ago.”

As if sensing the boy’s gaze, Kian turned and winked at him with a smirk.

The boy was dumbfounded and unconsciously chuckled.

Kian was taken aback by his smile and raised a brow.

To the boy, it looked like he was asking him a question, so he shook his head.

“Do you know him?” Xylo Cross asked him.

Kian looked at Xylo. Xylo was the one who invited him here. “Only a little.”

Raising a brow, he asked, “A little? Don’t tell me he’s one of your fuck buddies.”

Kian shook his head, “No, but that could be a start.”

Xylo smirked, “Well, it looks like he already has someone.”

“What?” Kian asked as he looked back at the boy. He saw another guy hugging him.

“I didn’t know that you’re into dudes,” Xylo said as he saw Kian’s expression switch.

“I’m not,” he said, feeling his anger flare up.

“What were you saying about the case?” He asked, changing the conversation as he tried to ignore his anger.

Xylo took in a breath, saying, “I may be a rookie, but I know a criminal when I see one. I’ll show you some pictures later on, or do you want to check them out now?”

Kian took one last glance at the boy and saw that he was led away by the guy he was with.

Frowning, he nodded his head, “Where, your car?”

The two headed out…

Closing the file, Kian rubbed his brows. “And this is the guy you want me to take out?”

Nodding his head, “Mn, he’s a serial rapist, but with his father’s connection in the force, it gets covered up. I feel bad for the women. With his latest victim, after she reported him, he went back to her, repeating the act. We were then called by her mother because she tried to kill herself.”

“So why bring me into this?” He asked.

“Because I know you can help me,” he answered.

Sighing, Kian knew Xylo had a hidden agenda. He said, “I’m not some kind of vigilante at your disposal.”

“I know, you’re worse,” Xylo said with a smirk.

Chucking the file at him, Kian climbed out of the car and said as he looked back in, “I’ll think about it.”

Smiling, he asked, “Going back to get him?”

Kian slammed the door shut. Xylo was cunning and unfortunately, he knew his secret. But right now, he had an itching feeling in his bones, telling him that his prey was in danger.

Walking back into the building, Kian sifted through the crowd but couldn’t find him.

He went upstairs to the bedrooms. Kicking the first door open, he found a group of people copulating. He walked off without closing the door.

The next door was forced open and to his surprise, it was the pink-haired girl that was with the boy earlier on and she was on the bed staring at another guy undressing.

When she saw it was him, she was surprised, but Kian didn’t stay to ask questions.

“What the fuck? He ruined my mood,” the guy she was with said, but that was true. He was embarrassed that someone saw him with her.

She looked at him oddly. “Ignore it and strip!”

Kian made his way through the house checking each room, which was nine, and just when he thought this was the end, he saw a stairway at the end of the hallway.

The staircase was hidden well if you didn’t look hard enough. Especially ‘cause it was hidden behind a plant.

It was dark when he reached it.

Looking around, he found it strange that no one was on this end of the house screwing.

Going up the stairway cautiously, he heard moaning and whispers.

Reaching the end of the staircase, he saw the boy naked pinned to the wall while the person from before who he hugged was thrusting into him from behind.

Seeing this scene made Kian’s thoughts about him change. The boy looked like he was around Kiara’s age but seeing him like this, ‘He isn’t a boy, after all.’

“Slower Troy,” the younger male whispered.

Troy kissed the back of his neck and smirked. “Quiet, someone will hear you.”

Kian was watching them as he hid by the steps. The longer he watched, the interesting it became, but not in a good way.

Ten minutes must have gone past when he had had enough of watching them.

He went back the way he came and stopped when someone bumped into him.

The person who bumped into him stopped to apologise, but he froze when he saw the crazed smile on Kian’s face and the deranged look in his eyes.

‘I can’t just leave him like that now can I?’ He asked himself.

He noticed the person who was looking at him. That person suddenly asked, “Are you on drugs? Where can I get some?”

Kian started laughing and walked off, disappearing into the crowd.

Walking up the steps silently, the moaning from before was replaced with talking. When he stopped on the first step and saw that the couple was lying on the floor.

The younger male was running his fingers down Troy’s chest as they conversed.

Kian wasn’t interested in listening. Walking up to them, he said, “Finally finished? Isn’t it a bit too soon? I was just starting to take delight in your performance.”

The younger male and Troy caught a fright! They chose the place in this house that only the owner knew of which was Troy.

They quickly sat up as he approached them.

Staring at the person, the younger male was confused. Who was this audacious person and what did he want?

Next Chapter: 22/12/2023

1