1.07 – And then I got to see… ooooh…
625 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=^..^=  =^..^= =^..^=  =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=  =^..^=
And then I got to see… ooooh...

Edited by: Trismegistus Shandy
Beta Read by: Yuki Kitsune, M A Thermidor

A note from Kami:

Gardenia is full of young women. An astonishingly high percentage of these women actually are pretty attractive.  It has a lot to do with the way they live close to nature. Genetic selection probably has something to do with it as well.  Another fact is that there the ratio of women versus men is approximately 4:1. It might be a harem dream for young men, but another fact is that Gardenia has a large percentage of gay people.  It’s kind of ironic, really. How can humanity survive this way, you might wonder?

=^..^=  =^..^= =^..^=  =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=  =^..^=

I gaped as I saw Marigold-onee-sama’s beautifully well-toned nude body.  She was trim and yet plump where it counts. She stacked her armor in a wicker basket she had removed from the shelf to set it down on a nearby bench.  When she noticed I was staring raptly at her, I think she turned red all over.

Noooo!!! She’ll think I’m a pervert!  I don’t want Onee-sama to stop paying attention to me! I figuratively had to crowbar my eyes away from her, so I found my eyes latching onto that other girl again who had started the water going again by squeezing the vine above her.  Noooooo! I’m doing it again!

Ugh… don’t worry about it, Aimi. Stalker-sama sighed.  The people there won’t care that you like girls on Gardenia, honestly.  Unfortunately for you, I highly doubt they’ll want to put up with how stupid you are.

“Really?” I yelped out loud. “I’m in yuri heaven?!” I bounced up and down and my skirt billowed up over and over flashing my panties to everyone present.  I didn’t notice how many women looked in my direction the way I had looked at that girl and Marigold-onee-sama. She told me all about it later.

“A-Aimi… calm yourself. Your crazy is showing…” Marigold-onee-sama rushed over to me to pet my head in an effort to soothe me.  I squeaked and purred as Marigold-onee-sama continued speaking to me softly. She asked me an embarrassing question. “Um, what exactly is a ‘yuri heaven’?”

I stared at Marigold-onee-sama and I clapped my hand over my mouth, my face once again a furnace. I felt like my face could have melted glass at that moment.  “Ummiessss…” I trailed off lamely, fidgeting.

“It’s okay, kitty.” Onee-sama comforted me as she scratched my ears. “If you’re a little crazy, it’s fine with me. You’re a good girl!” Marigold-onee-sama did something next that completely destroyed all my composure.  She embraced me while she was completely naked, and she pulled my face between her magnificent breasts. I think my head nearly exploded. My tail stood straight up and my whole body stiffened. I had an internal battle then.  The perverted me was telling me ‘Snuggle up to these amazing boobs!’. The angelic part of me was telling me ‘Noooo! She’ll realize you really like this!’. Visions of becoming an orphan in this world made me shake as violently as Iris.

Marigold-onee-sama continued cuddling me, and there went the rest of my reticence.  I started snuggling between her breasts and rubbed against her, purring. Marigold-onee-sama made a noise or two that encouraged me further.  Shortly after when I became a little more daring with my snuggling, she drew away. I think she really did realize that I was very much enjoying this hugging.

She excused herself from the embrace with a soft laugh.  I looked up to her face and now tears streamed down my face.  Marigold-onee-sama held me at arm’s length. I think she was red from the top of her head to her toenails.  I could barely notice details like that, lost in the moment. Everyone showering in the room was staring at us.  We had become some kind of a show. I squirmed and my arms wheeled as I tried to glomp Onee-sama again. I wanted those cuddles and pets again… and her boobs a little, too.  

Marigold-onee-sama’s eyes widened in response to my carrying on. She whispered an admonishment. “A-Aimi-chan! C-calm down!” she stuttered cutely.

“O-onee-sama!” Tears dripped down from my eyes.  Suddenly, Iris grabbed Onee-sama’s leg and that distracted her from fending me off.  I looked down and noticed what Iris was doing. My face blushed and I wished I had that kind of nerve, or maybe that level of crazy. She was licking Onee-chan’s legs like she’d licked my knees earlier.  Marigold-onee-sama stiffened and her soft face expressed a fierceness I wouldn’t have expected directed towards Iris, but she obviously held herself back from thrashing a poor dysfunctional Iris-chan. Seeing that reaction, I saw an opportunity.  I danced around her extended arm and glomped Onee-sama. I snuggled up to her again affectionately, and when my arms went around her, my hands came down firmly on her butt. It was a clumsy mistake. I really didn’t mean to grab Onee-sama there! Really!

“Nooooooooo! Not there!” I heard Marigold-onee-sama scream loudly.

The world went dark for a moment.  I found that I had collapsed to the floor of the shower room.  I shook my head to clear it of the cobwebs in it.

“Oh! I’m sorry, Aimi-chan! Are you okay?” Marigold-onee-sama’s voice echoed in my ears. I looked up into her eyes with a dazed expression, dizzy.  Then I found Iris curled around me. She was sucking on my lovely dress. “N… noooooo!” I gasped.

“Iris-chan…” Marigold-onee-sama chastised her.  “Don’t mess up Aimi-chan’s dress!” She waggled her finger towards the invalid Iris. She reached down and firmly tugged the skirt of my dress from her mouth.

Iris’ eyes went flat for a moment, but she soon resumed her spasmed snuggling up against me.

“Girls, let’s get you undressed.” Marigold-onee-sama urged us.  “You’re probably unfamiliar with bathhouses, Aimi-chan. You need to bathe before you go on to the room with the hot bath in it.  If you need any help with figuring out how to properly bathe, let me know.”

I think I got the idea of how the process worked, being as it wasn’t too different from the normal process, not counting strange vines that ooze goo people use here to bathe.  Even though I had a faint idea of how, I couldn’t help acting clueless. It meant I might get some extra attention from Onee-sama!

“I have to take off my clothes, right?” I asked, blushing.

“Yes, that’s how bathing works,” Marigold-onee-sama explained things, looking astonished for a moment with a wry smile on her lips. “You can’t just jump in the bath all dirty, and you can’t wear your clothes in it.  It would probably ruin your dress, besides that. Now let’s get you undressed, kitty-chan.”

Onee-sama helped me to my feet, and my head still felt like it was ringing.  My cheek was flaming -- not both cheeks. I guessed it must have been because she’d slapped me.  Needlessly, Onee-sama pulled my arms above my head and started pulling my dress off. Onee-sama was undressing me in public! Well, it wasn’t really a public place, but even so, I blushed hotly.

I stood there squirming in my panties. I squeaked when I noticed that some of the girls had moved on to the bath that I’d seen, but the ones still bathing were still staring at Marigold-onee-sama and me.  Meanwhile, against all odds, I saw a twitching and flopping Iris-chan tearing her clothes off on the floor. I had to wonder if there was a possibility that she would have done that earlier in the grassy square of Wilted Rose if I hadn’t found her in time.  Really, in public!

Marigold-onee-sama bent down to pick up Iris’ clothes, which were pretty filthy actually from her daily adventures in the grass.  It was so sweet how Onee-sama stroked Iris’ head. It was as though she was cheering her on for having removed her clothes on her own.  I wanted those pets, but I was distracted by the sight of Onee-sama’s round butt. She bent down right in front of me. I pretty much short-circuited, seeing all of Onee-sama all at once!

Onee-sama placed her clothes in the basket with her armor and placed my adorable dress she’d bought me on top of Iris’.  Marigold-onee-sama looked to me then, and noticed that my hair was standing on end. I again fidgeted and twitched like Iris-chan always did.  For some reason, squirming like that got me a petting. My shaking ended as I started loudly purring with a happy feline expression. She placed the basket on the shelf then. Then she spoke words I’d wished and hoped that a sexy girl would say to me. “Take off your panties.”

=*^..^*=  ( • )( • )  =*^་།^*= (   )( ) =*^་།^*=  ( • )( • ) =*^..^*=

So I had to be led to the vine shower.  I was nearly as incapable of thought as Iris-chan seemed to be.  The feel of warm water pouring over my body made me squeal as I finally came to my senses.  The water felt good on my skin and I was able to take a deep breath and collect myself.

The flow of the water stopped about as soon as it had started.  I squeaked and jumped as I felt hands rubbing all over my body. The sensation was like a full body petting, and that was way nicer than just head petting.  I wanted more of that! Unfortunately, Onee-sama stopped lathering that substance over my body.

“Rub it over your body,” Onee-sama instructed me shortly. “Clean yourself thoroughly, Aimi-chan.” My heart beat rapidly after those pets.  I sniffled when I realized she wouldn’t continue with those wonderful touches. I looked at Onee-sama with a momentary put-out expression, but it didn’t last when I realized that she had moved on to Iris. She needed her assistance far more than I did. I was just being selfish before.  Iris blubbered and squirmed under the spray of the shower. The grubby weird girl looked pretty happy considering her spasming. When some of the filth on her had washed away, I realized Iris-chan was nearly as fit as Onee-sama, and to boot she was pretty attractive too.

Nooooooo! Washing! I turned around, my tail thrashing from side to side, betraying my frustration with myself. My ears flicked.

I rubbed that substance over my body and it kind of tingled a little.  I had to wonder what sort of properties this soap-like stuff had besides obvious cleansing ones.  I ran my hands over my body and purred as I finally relaxed. My tail still twitched, but I was feeling pretty happy.  After a moment, I noticed Onee-sama reach up to activate the vine over her and start rinsing her own body, which was covered with those suds.  I twitched, my heart racing again at that sight, so my eyes jerked down to Iris. She was flopping and squirming in the overflow of the water from Onee-sama’s body.  I saw her grow bored and she started making towards a nearby room. Marigold-onee-sama, ever vigilant, reached down and snagged Iris’ leg and tugged her back, twitching and slapping her hands wetly against the stone floor of the shower room. “Sit still, Iris-chan!  You’re still all soapy!” Marigold-onee-sama giggled affectionately as Iris struggled as she was pulled under the downpour of the vine-shower.

After watching for a moment, I decided it was time I should do the same. I reached up and tentatively squeezed the vine above me; it started pouring water all over me again.  I felt pretty glad that it was so easy. I giggled in a silly way that made Marigold-onee-sama beam her warm smile in my direction.

=^..^=  =^..^= ───==≡≡ΣΣ(> =^▽^= )>  =^..^= =^..^=

I ran towards the hot bath and jumped in.  I heard the startled screams of girls around when I hit the water.  When I came to the surface, I squealed and shouted joyfully.

“Yaaaay!  Hot bath!” I splashed and grinned broadly as I danced in the bath happily.  Marigold-onee-sama followed me, stepping carefully down into the large communal girls’ bathtub. She carried the twitching and squirming Iris-chan, and carefully held her in the water.  Iris burbled and drooled, splashing.

“Slow down, Aimi-chan,” Marigold-onee-sama chastised me gently. “You’ll disturb everyone else!”

You’re welcome, idiot Aimi, Stalker-sama said to me.  Her tone conveyed a sense of her eyes rolling.

“Thank you so much!” I squealed loudly.  “Stalker-sama loves me!”

“Ah… well, I guess I kind of do… l-l-l-l-l…” Marigold-onee-sama responded bashfully.

“Ahhhh! A cute Bushi kitty! So adorable!” I heard someone exclaim as a group of girls circled me and I was suddenly the center of attention as they pet me enthusiastically. Ah… n-no… isn’t this kind of naughty? My brain exploded again.

(~‾▿‾)~  ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ (⊙.☉)  (~‾▿‾)~ ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ  (⊙.☉) (~‾▿‾)~

A note from Marigold:

I almost got it out and you were too distracted to even notice it… Y-you… idiot kitty!

(◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉)

A note by Kami:

I think you actually might have realized that I was the one who sent you to Gardenia.  It’s a pretty dangerous world, so have fun with that too, stupid.

13