2.01 – And the cure was… ohhhh…
435 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ヽ(°◇° )ノ  ヽ(°◇° )ノ ヽ(°◇° )ノ   ヽ(°◇° )ノ ヽ(°◇° )ノ ヽ(°◇° )ノ

And the cure was… ohhhh...

Edited by: Trismegistus Shandy
Beta Read by: Yuki Kitsune and M A Thermidor


A Rellachi self-insert:

 

Hihi!  Now that I’m starting what I consider to be volume two in an ongoing serialized silly documentation, I thought this was the best time to say thank you so much for reading so far!  Aimi’s rendition of her memoirs required a great deal of editing.  I edited them to improve flow. Trismegistus Shandy meticulously found the occasional grammar issue as well as the more frequent punctuation issues. Sometimes, there were tense issues that I hadn’t noticed.  Thank you so much Trissy-tan!

 

Thank you for reading Aimi’s memoirs, even when they’re rough edits, Yuki-chan and Thermy (the self-professed Destroyer of the Universe).  Maybe only yuri keeps him from triggering an early heat-death of the known universe. Cheer on my efforts to keep him from decimating everything!  Yuki-chan fuels my editing efforts, and my yuri engine. It’s a real effort to translate Aimichanese to English!

 

On another note, please share, heart, and continue to read Kamifan into the future! <3 Thanks to everyone who is favoriting, viewing, reading, and rating it!

 

Aimi-chan is a happy kitty, knowing she’s loved!

 

(⁎^˃ᆺ˂^⁎)   (⁎^˃ᆺ˂^⁎) (⁎^˃ᆺ˂^⁎)   (⁎^˃ᆺ˂^⁎) (⁎^˃ᆺ˂^⁎)

 

A commentary by Marigold:

 

Ah! Why did I go and kiss Aimi-chan like that?  Seeing Iris doing it made me feel annoyed for some reason.  I wasn’t anywhere near as annoyed as when Camelia kissed her.  That really pissed me off!

 

A-anyhow, I’m going off on a tangent here!  Ah… t-technical things!

 

Umm… so while I was fighting the stylidium lily, I noticed a few things. Firstly, this was the largest lily I’d ever seen.  It might have been the legendary lily queen. Legends of a particularly large lily lurking in the Wildflower Funeral Plains have floated throughout Wilted Rose.  I think those legends are true. Maybe that’s why this lily was particularly clever in its trapping.

 

It had eaten many humans, probably, and I think it even grew large enough to hunt its own kind.  You know how they say you are what you eat? This one might have changed enough to the point where it could think more like a human being.  Isn’t that pretty terrifying to think about?

 

Well, while I was fighting its tendrils off, it went for the easier targets, Aimi and Iris.  That backfired when Iris started to eat it. I’m not surprised that Iris ate at it, as a compulsion to eat grass might translate to eating other plants, though I have to say she wouldn’t even eat fruit or other vegetables.  It’s really hard to say what would trigger it.

 

I learned that eating raw stylidium lilly might be a cure for Funeral Plague.  When I heard Aimi-chan’s scream, I was extremely worried, but I couldn’t do anything about her situation.  Iris’ eating the lily put it off balance, and so we were able to fend the lily off until Aimi’s ability was triggered.  Those things came thundering out of the ether around us. Being as they’re objects rather than living creatures, I had to wonder if her ability was an extension of the arcarray cantrip.  I wondered if that meant she might be able to learn that spell. That’s incredibly rare for a Bushi!

 

Anyhow, the things she summoned slammed towards the lily.  Usually it’d be demolished by those things, but it retreated before more than one hit.  I was happy that many of its tendrils were left behind. There weren’t as many tendrils to harvest as before, but these were somewhat larger.  I thought they might fix my financial issues.

 

=O..o=   =o..O= =O..o=   =o..O= =O..o= =o..O=   =O..o=

 

Back to Aimi-chan:

 

So many blushes!  Iris-chan kissed me so intensely! Even Marigold-onee-sama kissed me!  I don’t understand why they kissed me like that, not that I didn’t like it… actually I really liked Marigold-onee-sama’s, but Iris-chan really needs to brush her teeth!  Is brushing teeth a thing in this world?

 

The first thing I could focus on after those mind-blowing kisses was the dead body of the bounder.  I darted over to its body and sniffled as I poked its body. I couldn’t help examining it. I found that it looked like a weird mutated kangaroo from Earth.  It was oversized, and its forearms were longer and thicker. Like that animal, it had a pouch, too. I had to wonder what it might look like if it carried a cub in its pouch and by extension, I wondered if a baby bounder was called a cub?  What is a baby kangaroo called? Or a bounder?

 

“Awwww… why are you crying like that, Aimi-chan?” Iris draped herself around me, hugging.

 

“I-it’s dead.” My lower lip trembled.

 

“Awwwws… don’t worry about it, Aimi-chan.  It was gonna die anyhow, maybes!”

 

“T-that’s harsh…” I mewed as Iris snuggled against my back, pressing her breasts against me.

 

I blushed redly as Marigold-onee-sama walked over and knelt next to me.  She looked at me and reached out to stroke my ear. I purred as my ears twitched.

 

“It might be harsh, but it’s true,” Onee-sama murmured, winking.  “If that adventurer had gone too, he would definitely have died. Maybe finding out his bounder is dead will help to sober him a little.”

 

“Nope!” Iris-chan giggled.  “New adventurers are dumb!” Iris-chan declared that cheerily as she clung to me.

 

“Mmmm…” I purred. “Onee-sama, I wondered.  It’s called a bounder, right? That means it bounces, right?”

 

“Yeah… you’re right,” Onee-sama instructed, waving her finger in a way that made me think of teachers, but I’d never had a sexy teacher before!  “They don’t just run, they jump. It helps them to cover more ground. That’s why they’re pretty popular with messengers. They’re fleet and they have utility which appeals to couriers.  An adventurer can inscribe items into their arcarray, but the average person can’t use that cantrip.”

 

“Ehhhh? Is it so hard to learn it?” I asked.  “N-no… I was actually wondering what its baby was called?  A cub? A puppy? A…” I was interrupted by the feel of Iris clutching my small breasts! “Eeeeeeee!” I stiffened and fidgeted.

 

“Iris-chan, you’re bothering Aimi-chan!” Onee-sama chastized her.  “Stop groping. I didn’t think you were like that. Aimi-chan, its little ones are called hoppers.”

 

Iris sniffled behind me in response to Onee-sama’s criticism.  The only thing I could think of then was how adorable a hopper would be!  So cuuuuuuuute!  I want one!

 

Distracted by the cuteness, I barely noticed when Iris quickly switched to Marigold-onee-sama, crouching next to us.  She glomped her so powerfully, she bowled her over. Onee-sama squealed as Iris started snuggling her as affectionately as ever, but her affection wasn’t mindless this time.

 

Iris-chan rubbed her face between Marigold-onee-sama’s large armored bosoms.

 

“I-iris-chan!  This isn’t like you! Why are you… Ahhhh!” Onee-sama squealed as Iris-chan touched some sensitive places. “N-noooooo!”

 

“Iris-chan? But… this is exactly like Iris-chan…” I blushed redly, remembering her icky kisses and her tormenting of my tail earlier.  

 

“N-noooo, it’s not like her!” Marigold-onee-sama protested as Iris snuggled more and her hands slid over Marigold-onee-sama’s body.  I noticed that she was actually deftly undressing her! Before I even noticed it, her armor was halfway off!

 

“W-what are you…” I yelped, my face flaming.  I clapped my hands to my face as I looked away, wondering if I should help Onee-sama.  Has Onee-sama ever been able to be strict with Iris-chan?

 

I decided then I might have to save her!  I leapt to my feet and the hair on my tail bristled as I glomped Iris-chan from behind.  “L-leave Onee-sama alone!” I exclaimed.

 

My hands closed around something soft and squishy, and my head started to ring as I fell over.

 

“A-Aimi-chan… I’m so sorry… but why did you grab my butt?” Marigold-onee-sama yelled.

 

“Ehehee…” Iris-chan giggled to my side.  I looked at her and noticed that she wore a smug and mischievous expression, crouching in her dirty ragged clothes a short distance away.

 

“O-onee-sama! Y-you hit me?  W-why?” I sobbed. “I wanted to save you from Iris-chan!  Uuuuuuu!”

 

“I know…” Marigold-onee-sama wrapped her arms around me and hugged me as she pet my head. “I promise I’ll overcome that weakness… for now, please don’t touch my butt, okay?”

 

“For now?” Iris-chan asked with a bigger more mischievous grin. “Eheeeee!” she cackled.

 

I had to stare at Iris-chan’s display.

 

Marigold-onee-sama let me go and looked closely at Iris-chan with a puzzled expression. “I think you’re not entirely yourself, Iris-chan.”

 

“Whatcha talkin’ about?” Iris-chan’s giggle was really silly.  “I’m me, y’know! I can think again, and I can walk and dance! I’m totally cuuuuuuured!” she squeed as she danced for effect.

 

“Hmmm…” Onee-sama frowned as she stood, half-naked and blushing. She fumbled towards the pouch at her waist. “For good measure, take the medicine.  It’s time. I’m sure you’ll be entirely normal after you swallow it.”

 

She reached her hand into her pouch and her hand went through it. I noticed that the leather was ruptured.  Her eyes widened and she screamed. “T-the cure!” she yelled. “Y-you haven’t had it yet! Who knows how long you’ll be somewhat rational?”

 

“I dunno.” Iris giggled and wiggled.  “I’m fine, Marigold! Don’t worry!” She threw herself at Onee-sama and glomped her.

 

“What are we going to do? You aren’t better at all!” Her eyes narrowed as she looked at the cut tendrils strewn over this wrecked battleground.  “Alright, everyone. Collect the tendrils. I’ll inscribe them into my arcarray, and we’ll go back to that alchemist! We will fix Iris-chan!”

I couldn’t resist glomping Onee-sama, feeling left out with Iris-chan nuzzling at her chest.

 

“Mine!” Iris-chan screeched, wriggling.  She reached up to scratch her scalp even as we clung to Onee-sama.

10