2.04 – A camel is fine too… maybe?
680 14 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(~‾▿‾)~  ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ (⊙.☉)  (~‾▿‾)~ ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ  (⊙.☉) (~‾▿‾)~

A camel is fine too… maybe?

Edited by: Trismegistus Shandy
Beta Read by: Yuki Kitsune and M A Thermidor

 

“Oh, you were looking for the honoured Alchemist?” I heard Camelia before I saw her.  I turned towards her. “Didn’t you assault his person just this very noon, Marigold?”

 

The sun was going behind the mountains in the distance.  I hadn’t really noticed them before, but they had a slightly peachy tint below white tips. Onee-sama’s response made me pay attention!

 

“Ah, sand witch…” Marigold-onee-sama grated.  “Are you here to taunt me?”

 

“You got it right, though I do prefer Sorceress of Terra Firma.” Camelia crossed the distance between us, her breasts jiggling with every step. How could they not when bras didn’t seem to exist here? I blushed!

 

Marigold-onee-sama’s chestpiece in her armor prevented hers from bouncing, but once they were freed in the bathhouse, they jiggled even better than Camelia’s!

 

Is that the only thing you think about, Aimi?  Are you some sort of pre-pubescent child?!

 

“That’s too polished even for…” Onee-sama growled, but her reply was interrupted by my exclamation.

 

“Stalker!” I yelled happily.

 

Camelia’s eyes widened, and Marigold-onee-sama’s reaction was identical, except she blushed.

 

“I-I-I…” Onee-sama stammered. “Th-this a-again…”

 

“I was actually just walking past and I heard Marigold’s mewling.” Camelia waggled a finger at me. “I assure you my presence here has nothing to do with you, kitty.”

 

Onee-sama’s stammering ceased. “Mewling?  Shut up! It’s important! Iris-chan still has issues! You’ll notice that she’s on her feet now, but it’s not complete!” She gestured towards Iris-chan, who was dancing and squirming, still cuddling her knives!

 

“Ack…” Camelia’s eyes locked onto Iris-chan’s strangely twitching body. “She seems to be only moderately better than before as you say, but she smells like a pile of waste.”

 

Iris’ eyes flashed and she moved in the blink of an eye!  It was even more impressive than Marigold-onee-sama’s attack when the second dandelion had popped up out of the ground when Wilted Rose was in sight.

 

Iris-chan pressed up to Camelia’s back, her smaller breasts squishing up against her.  I saw her do something even more provocative. She reached around and groped one of Camelia’s enormous breasts right there in the street!  The look in her eyes wasn’t affectionate like it was when she’d glomped Onee-sama.

 

Camelia’s eyes widened and her teeth gritted as she turned to look behind her.  “What game are you playing at, beggar? I don’t carry money with me, if you’re looking for a purse.”

 

Iris-chan’s eyes dimmed as disappointment emanated tangibly from her.

 

“Are you shaking her up?” I asked, and at that moment Iris-chan shook Camelia’s breast. It bounced way too much!

 

“Augh,” Camelia gasped. I saw a faint flush in her cheeks. “To be demeaned by a dirty street rat… cannot be tolerated!” she yelled.  Her eyes flashed, looking hard like gemstones.  Iris yelped as she went flying! A spiral of rock jutted from the ground, and it rocketed her high in an arch to land headfirst in the dirt of the street.  A massive cloud of dust and dirt exploded where she hit! Itai! I winced.

 

“Eat that, dirty beggar!” Camelia growled, her face flushed with her annoyance. “You enjoyed the taste of grass, why not the very dirt beneath my feet?”

 

“Why were you so violent with her!?” Marigold-onee-sama drew her blade. She paced cautiously towards Camelia as she yelled, “She’s still not well!  Are you so classless that you’d attack a poor child?”

 

“Child?” Camelia asked, adjusting her violet dress as she calmed visibly.  “Discounting the fact that she was rubbing her grass stained smock against my expensive dress and violating me, she was pressing a dagger to the center of my back.  Whether that was a foolish joke or not, any threat must be dealt with seriously.” She latched those dark smoky eyes on Marigold-onee-sama.

 

“S-she drew a knife on you…” Onee-sama stopped, and suddenly she did something I never would have expected to see. She prostrated herself, laying her sword by her side. “I’m so sorry.  She’s a wayward child! Iris isn't responsible for her actions. I’ll take responsibility for her.”

 

“You fool,” Camelia whispered, her tone slightly gentler. “Is this all your pride is worth?  You aren’t a worthy rival, it would seem,” she harrumphed as she turned towards Iris, whose head was still stuck in the street. “A child, you claim?  Why did you even form an attachment to such a pathetic soul? She couldn’t even master the arcarray cantrip. She’s nothing but trouble. Why chain yourself to such deadweight?  Perhaps it’s some sort of a unique form of training? Are you training your willpower?” She turned dramatically to point a finger at Onee-sama and her breasts bounced again, making me blush again.

 

I’ve done nothing good here! I taught everyone koncho! Maybe I can invent the bra? I fidgeted. My sewing skills are really bad!

 

“No,” Onee-sama murmured, still prostrated herself. “It has nothing to do with what someone may gain from a situation.  You might be a dark, manipulative woman who only thinks of profit, but that isn’t who I am!”

 

Iris-chan fidgeted, unable to remove her face from the ground, like some kind of strange ostrich.  I leapt over to her and wrapped my arms around the stone pillar arching from the ground to pin Iris-chan! I tugged at and yanked it.  No matter how hard I pulled, it wouldn’t budge! I grunted and strained. “Iris-chan!” I yelled, worried. “C-camel-sama… please let her go!”

 

Camelia turned towards me, seeing me straddling the pillar in my attempt to break it.  I was tugging on it, and my skirt had hiked up revealing my butt! Speaking of that, the tip of the pillar was driven into Iris-chan’s booty! I was terrified that she’d been hurt by it, but I noticed that the tip was actually a cupped platform that had slammed her into the ground, rather than impaling her. For some reason despite that fact, she couldn’t seem do anything but flailing her arms and legs. I slid up the pillar and instead tried to slip Iris-chan’s butt from the pillar. When I tried, I heard muffled squealing and she flailed even more!

 

“Let her go, or I’ll cut her free on my own.” Marigold-onee-sama finally stood, taking up her sword. “But at least forgive Iris-chan’s actions!”

 

“Hmph…” Camelia crossed her arms, staring at me and Iris-chan with slightly amused smile.  “You’re such a pathetic group. This was such a ludicrous scene. All I wanted to do was share some information which is in my possession, since you’re so concerned about the alchemist.” She turned back towards Marigold-onee-sama who’d walked to the pillar.  She was striking at it repeatedly with amazing power! The pillar shook repeatedly, vibrating. I blushed redly. Iris squealed and squirmed as she wriggled.

 

Camelia laughed. “Marigold, you truly are nothing special.  You can at least wave a sword, but you can’t cut one of my constructions yet?” As she mocked Onee-sama, she waved her hand like a sword.  Marigold-onee-sama seethed and stiffened and she went even more wild with her strikes in her attempt to break the pillar. I yelled and Iris-chan yelled until she went quiet.  I finally lost my balance and fell forward. My face planted firmly into her soft upper backside.

 

At that moment, the pillar came apart.  I’d been propped up in a similar position as Iris-chan for a moment, but my face was buried in her butt.  I screamed as I fell to my stomach in the street behind Iris-chan with my skirt hitched up around my torso.  

 

Carmelia facepalmed, flushing slightly. “I feel as though there are severe problems here that must be resolved for the sake of all the good people of Wilted Rose.  It’s truly ridiculous, Marigold. You’re totally incapable of being a ‘mother’, if that is what your desire is. A fool cannot help a fool!”

 

Marigold-onee-sama gritted her teeth.  “What information were you referring to, witch? Leave off on those backbiting comments. That’s what you’re best at, sandwich!”

 

“Oh, you want to know when you’re calling me names in return?” Camelia scoffed. “Hmmphh… As for that, you’ll have to wait.  I guarantee you’ll want to know about it, since it has to do with the alchemist you assaulted.” Camelia lifted her arm and directed a finger towards Iris-chan whose head was still firmly planted in the road.  

 

“Help your grubby little patch of well-fertilized grass, Marigold,” she directed imperiously, “and then come with me.” She started walking a short distance off, waiting with that air of dignity she had, hands clasped in front of her.  I scrambled up from my prone position to help Iris-chan. Marigold-onee-sama shot a dark glare towards Camelia and then darted to Iris-chan’s side. I noticed something particularly strange about her situation. That curved stone cup was fitted to Iris-chan’s lower butt.  I didn’t know why Iris-chan’s head was still buried in the ground now that she was freed.

 

I pulled it off her rear and I heard her loud squeal that was muffled by the ground.  Removed, I saw that it looked a little like a satellite dish, though butt shaped. It still had that small knob in its center. K-koncho?! From C-camel? I stared at Camelia with wide eyes as I blushed furiously.

 

I was stunned by the concept that even Camelia had… So Onee-sama helped Iris-chan gently up, who fidgeted as Onee-sama wrapped her tightly in her arms. She held her protectively.  I noticed that Iris-chan’s slightly greenish face had turned pinker.

 

“Why didn’t you get up when you were freed?” Marigold-onee-sama echoed my thoughts. I’d wondered why she’d stayed there with her head buried in the street!  I crouched next to them and gently put a comforting hand on Iris-chan, to offer what comfort I could.

 

“W-well… I felt oddly at home…” Iris-chan trailed off with a silly expression. “I had to think about it at first, but then it was kind of comfy.”

 

What’s she referring to, exactly?!

 

“You’re wasting my time.  Come,” Camelia barked as though calling dogs.

 

“What do you have in mind, witch?” Marigold-onee-sama asked. Iris-chan seemed to be totally content to snuggle up against Onee-sama’s armored chest.  “Are you okay, Iris-chan?”

 

Iris squirmed. “M-my butt hurts…”

 

“Oh!  Why?” Marigold-onee-sama didn’t notice what had happened.  I blushed redly. Marigold-onee-sama lifted her graceful, soft hands. Her hands began to pulse with a golden aura like the one I'd seen around Stalker-sama.  “Heal!” She laid those shining hands on Iris-chan.

 

Iris-chan thrashed. “My butt itches! Kyaaaa!”

 

“It’s itching? Do you have piles? Was it all that grass?” Onee-sama gently asked.

 

Iris-chan gasped and twitched.  “N-no… I don’t know why…” Iris-chan lied! “Marigold!  T-thank you! Your healing touches are the best!” She threw her arms around Onee-sama.  As I stared, I started feeling a little envious and left out. Healing touches… I want some too!

 

“Heal me too, Stalker-sama!” I yelled, looking to the dark sky.  The moon had risen and the stars were twinkling brightly. The street was lit by lanterns. Their glowing seemed very ethereal.

 

“Kitty, I’m sorry but my talents don’t lay in that direction.” Camelia sounded apologetic.

 

“Are you hurting, too?” Marigold-onee-sama laid her hands on my face, and I turned red from head to toes, feeling her warm hands on my cheeks.

 

“N-no… I-it’s nothing k-kisses wouldn’t fix…” I stammered, wiggling. My tail lazily waved from one side to the other.

 

“K-kisses?” Marigold-onee-sama gasped. “Y-you want me to…”

 

“I can fulfill that request…” Somehow Camelia had made the distance between us vanish. Her face was against mine just as Marigold had leaned bashfully forward, eyes closed.  My lips were seized by Camelia’s again! I mewled and gasped as her tongue touched mine, and my breathing came in gasps.

 

N-no… S-talker-sama… k-kiss… me…  Visions of being kissed by a camel flew through my brain!  Noooooo!

 

I heard Iris-chan giggle loudly, and that giggle turned into manic laughter.

 

(╬ Ò ‸ Ó)   (⁎^˃ᆺ˂^⁎) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)   (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) (⁎^˃ᆺ˂^⁎)  ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

 

An explanation by a rational and very amused Iris:

 

Hahaha! Marigold kissed the back of Camelia’s head while she was kissing Aimi.  She got a mouthful of hair! It was great! When she noticed that, she recoiled!  She fell to her butt in the street, with a stunned expression. It was like she’d kissed poo! Hahahaha!

 

(╬ Ò ‸ Ó)   (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)   (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

 

An angry rebuttal by Marigold:

 

I was just trying to headbutt her!  That sneaky sandwich! Her head is too hard!

Announcement
I'm sorry, but I must announce a hiatus.  I know it will affect my readership, but I hope you'll wait for me! Various circumstances in life are making it hard for me to put myself in a mindframe to write Kamifan well.  When you're depressed and desperate, writing lighthearted happy things is difficult! Please wait for me, and remember Kamifan! *hugs*
10