1.05 – And she stole my… Noooooo!
783 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=^..^=   =^..^=  =^..^=  =^..^=  =^..^=  =^..^=  =^..^=
And she stole my... Noooooo!

Edited by: Trismegistus Shandy
Beta Read by: Yuki Kitsune, M A Thermidor

Some background on Iris by Kami: I’m sure you’re wondering about that poor girl with green hair.  She’s actually pretty smart, and Aimi is as well, believe it or not. But I’m not talking about Aimi.  The truth is that Iris reaped a crop she’d raised herself. What I mean is this: she made a boneheaded mistake and she nearly ended up spending her whole life with the mind of an insane baby.  Yes, it would have been a foregone conclusion that she would get along well with idiot Aimi.

(◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉) (◉⼡◉)

When we got back to onee-sama’s home, I ran around the two and opened the door for them.  Marigold-onee-sama awkwardly carried a thrashing but otherwise cuddly Iris.

“Close that door and lock it, though it probably wouldn’t make any difference.  Even in this condition, she’s capable of some astonishing feats.” Marigold-onee-sama grunted as she set Iris down.  Iris reached out awkwardly as Marigold moved over to the fireplace. Predictably, Iris twitched and scrabbled along the floor after Onee-sama.  I giggled softly as I witnessed her seize Onee-sama’s leg as she had mine earlier and start to gnaw on it. I was grateful that it wasn’t me whose leg was being slobbered on right now, but I knew it was inevitable that my own would be sodden if she lost interest in the leg she was working on.

Marigold-onee-sama smiled softly down towards Iris in that motherly way she had. She sighed, “I’m sorry Aimi-chan, but I need you to take care of Iris-chan.”

Nailed it!  I winced and smiled. “Ummies… what are you going to do? I’ll do my best to help you, of course!” I ran over and tried to pull Iris away from Onee-sama’s leg.  Iris looked at me with her twitching eyes and managed to convey a momentary fit of irritation before returning to her silly gnawing. I couldn’t be rough with her, and I don't think Onee-chan could either.  Maybe it helps to have armor for your legs when you live with Iris like this. Mine were unprotected, so I consigned myself to a soggy life.

“The apothecary,” Marigold-onee-sama answered seriously. “I’ll need to check on the status of the elixir I’m having him distill. Beyond that concern, there are other ingredients I’ll need to gather, but they’re far simpler to get.  It won’t take me too long.” She looked towards my direction and smiled. “That is, unless you have a working knowledge of herbiary in this area.”

“I-I don’t know,” I stammered.  “I don’t know where on Earth I am. I didn’t know there were places that had giant plants that eat people.  I heard about Venus flytraps, but I don’t think I ever read about man-eating ones.”

“Earth?” she asked me, looking unfamiliar with the term. “Venus flytraps?”

“Eh?  Ah, ummies… Earth is the name of the planet.” I laughed. Did Stalker-sama take me to a really rustic country far away?

Aimi… Stalker-sama groaned.

“The name of the planet?” Marigold-onee-sama laughed. “There isn’t a consensus as to what to call the world yet. They’re still arguing about it, but most seem to support the name ‘Gardenia’.”

“G-Gardenia? I never heard anyone mention the possibility of changing…” I yelped as I felt Iris start gnawing on my leg.  My ears twitched and my silvery tail flared up and lifted my skirt; I felt a draft suddenly. I could actually feel it now that I knew for sure it existed!  Maybe it was a case of ‘Schrodinger's cat’ except it was just this cat’s tail. A moment after that, Iris flopped and twitched her way back to Marigold-onee-sama’s ankles again to snuggle them this time.  She sucked her thumb and looked like she was in heaven for some reason.

“You know, Aimi-chan,” Marigold-onee-sama said, looking down towards Iris fondly, “your clothing is really unusual.  Your kind usually wears furs or leaves to protect their modesty. Where did you find those clothes? They looked fine before they were destroyed.  I don’t suppose you have any money?”

I looked at her with a bright smile and reached into my skirt, which had a concealed pocket for my student’s wallet.  Unfortunately, I reached straight through torn fabric and I learned that I didn’t have any identification, nor did I have any of my allowance. “U-ummies… n-no…” I blushed as I turned around, feeling embarrassed.  I reached down to wipe away Iris’ drool. I heard Marigold-onee-sama gasp.

“N-no! I can’t let you go around town like that in that torn skirt! I’m afraid of what might happen to you! Just stay by my side at all times, Aimi-chan. I swear I’ll protect you!” I looked over my shoulder towards her cluelessly.  Onee-sama seemed like she was blushing more brightly than me!

“Y-you’re saying you want to buy me some clothes, Onee-sama?” I squirmed.  She blushed even more and turned away. I think my butt wiggled.

“P-please stop doing that, Aimi-chan… S-stay here!” Marigold-onee-sama exclaimed loudly. “T-take care of Iris-chan… I-I’m counting on you!” She rushed from the room and slammed the door behind her.  I sniffled as I watched her go so abruptly. I was afraid that I had offended her somehow.

No! She’ll think I’m begging!  I-I’m not… I don’t care what I’m wearing!

Aimi… Stalker-sama infused all of her scorn and frustration in her tone.  I still loved Stalker-sama!

“Don’t hate me, Stalker-sama! I’m a good girl!” Iris looked discomfited but she didn’t look at me. She was staring at the door. I yelped when I saw her start flopping over towards it.  I dashed to intercept Iris and knelt beside her to distract her.

“N-no… don’t go, Iris-chan… stay put please… for Aimi-onee-chan?” I pled, wishing I had my house keys to jangle for her.

She looked at me then, her eyes winking open and closed as she shook.  “Khhhhhh!” She twitched. Her mouth moved around something. She moved to squirm around me, but instead she seemed to change her affected mind. She wrapped her arms around my legs. She spasmed and thrashed as she curled around me. When she looked up towards me to grin broadly, I could see grass stuck in her teeth, and a scrap of pink cloth between her green-stained teeth.  I winced at the sight of those teeth. Her grin was adorable, at least. She rubbed up against me more with her strange affection. In response to it, I reached down to stroke her hair.

Iris squeaked and drooled.  Poor girl! I scratched her head like Marigold-onee-sama had mine and she seemed pretty happy even though she was a normal human, unlike me.  Despite a lack of feline qualities, she did manage a slurpy purr-like sound. I smiled and my heart went out to Iris. Iris snuggled closer and up onto my lap. She twitched and squirmed and covered my thighs with her drool.  My eyes tightened and I squirmed. I didn’t have the heart to shoo her away, even though I was creeped out. She napped on my lap, twitching and squirming.

( ◍ • ᴗ • ◍ ) ( ◍ • ᴗ • ◍ ) ( ◍ • ᴗ • ◍ ) ( ◍ • ᴗ • ◍ ) ( ◍ • ᴗ • ◍ ) ( ◍ • ᴗ • ◍ )

Some time later, Iris revealed what that pink cloth was when she mumbled in her sleep and opened her mouth enough for me to recognize something familiar sticking out from between her lips.

“My panties!” I screamed, mortified.  “How did you get them off me? I didn’t even lift my legs!”

My scream woke Iris up and I felt bad about that, but she had my panties in her mouth and visions of grass and saliva stains all over my panties filled my head.  “N-noooooo!” I screamed again.

=ಠ_ಠ=   =^..^= =ಠ_ಠ=  (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ =ಠ_ಠ=   =^..^= =ಠ_ಠ=

I was crying as I cuddled Iris on my lap when Marigold-onee-sama returned.

“Ai-Aimi…” Marigold-onee-sama trailed as she closed the door behind me. I turned to look at her with my teary eyes.  She rushed a short distance over to us. Iris was still twitching and rubbing against me, more active now that she wasn’t napping.  “I’m so sorry I left you alone… is it so bad? She’s a little demented, but…” She looked down to Iris and blushed as she stroked her head. “I’m sorry, Iris-chan.  What I mean is, she’s a little strange now, but she’s really cute… trust me when I say she’s normally really different. When we heal her, she’ll look after you.”

I looked down with my eyes dripping tears and wondered about what she’d said. “A-another onee-sama?” I blinked and I couldn’t make that equation in my head equate.  I just couldn’t imagine a capable and rational Iris. Marigold-onee-sama perfectly fit the description of an older sister!

“Well, cheer up, okay? I didn’t leave you alone again on purpose.” She lifted up a burlap bag.  She reached out and stroked my head, and that alone stilled my crying. She scratched my ears and I started twitching almost as much as Iris did on my lap.  I mewed and purred and for the first time, I realized that my purr really was real. I wasn’t just making happy little murmurs; a real rattling purring noise emanated from my throat.  Marigold-onee-sama giggled and pet me more, and I couldn’t resist snuggling up against her like Iris did.

“Aimi-chan… look in the bag.” Marigold-onee-sama smiled.  I stopped snuggling long enough to gingerly accept the bag and looked inside. I gasped when I beheld it. A new pair of panties that looked white and frilly, made of a semi-fine fabric. I held them up and admired them. They were cut in a style that I loved.  I squeaked and my eyes leaked more hot tears. An inquisitive Iris sat up, drooling around the ones she’d stolen from me. Iris reached for my new panties and I instinctively yanked them away.

Iris made an annoyed expression and twitched irritably.

Marigold-onee-sama sighed and studied Iris more closely.  Her eyes widened and she reached out to pluck my old panties from Iris’s mouth.  They were so cute…  literally past tense.  They were actually pretty ruined by then, sodden and torn in places by her teeth.  As I’d worried, they were grass stained. Marigold-onee-sama blinked as she inspected them. She looked towards me with an inquisitive expression. “These are yours, Aimi-chan?”

“W-why do you have the panties of a lady, Aimi-chan?” she asked me.  “It’s clear that they’re very fine. The weaving is very tight. I think that with our weaving techniques it would not be easy to produce something like this.” Marigold-onee-sama pointed out, gesturing to my sodden panties.

“Uhmm, ladies? But I’m a lady!” I pointed out, confused.

“Errr…” Marigold-onee-sama trailed off, betraying her puzzlement. “Are you some sort of… Bushi royalty I didn’t know existed?”

I looked at her with a blank expression. “N-no… I’m a normal girl.” I blushed.

Marigold-onee-sama’s eyebrow rose, but she laughed.  I looked at Onee-sama and fidgeted as she laughed. Finally, I started giggling too.

“Aimi-chan, that’s not all that’s in the bag. Look in the bag again.” Marigold-onee-sama laughed.

I blinked and looked back in the bag and noticed that there was more white cloth in the bag.  Well, it was actually white and a pastel shade of green.

“I expect you to take better care of this dress, Aimi-chan.  It looks like whatever you were wearing didn’t last.”

Iris had lost interest and was rolling on the floor, drooling and twitching haplessly. I felt thankful for that fact, so I had a moment to remove the dress from the bag to investigate.  Marigold-onee-sama smiled warmly at me as I squeed and leapt to my feet gracefully. I danced and spun with it in my hands. The dress was cuter than most of the fashionable dresses I’d seen in catalogs. It was more crude than those, the stitching was larger, but the cut of the dress was beautiful.  “H-how much did this cost, Onee-sama?” I exclaimed as I threw my arms around her. I held the dress behind her as I hugged and snuggled up to her.

Marigold-onee-sama laughed and stroked my back fondly. “It wasn’t too expensive, Aimi-chan. Don’t worry. I owed you, and I still do.  So, how about this? Put those on in the washroom. Take a moment to relax, and we’ll go visit the public baths.”

=^..^=   =^..^= =^..^=    =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=    =^..^=

Note from Kami:

Iris is actually a master thief, and that’s why she was cursed with that disease.  You’ll learn more about it soon enough. Pairing up these two idiots might have been a mistake. Well, it’s not like I thought Marigold would find Aimi first.  I wonder what I’ve somehow unleashed on poor Gardenia…

Note from the Earthly Author Rellachi: So, thanks for giving me so many awesome ratings! You're all so awesome! <3  Keep an eye on the site every day (just in case) to watch for KamiFan's releases!  The next likely release day will probably be Wednesday! Happy reading! <3

16