Got caught
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

// Master we arrived at the mansion. //
Angelo steps on the floor as the blood is vanishing. He steps towards the kitchen in search of Dina. Given how they parted ways, she wouldn't answer if he were to call.
The kitchen is empty….
An ominous vibe is felt by the boy who steps towards the table. His fears appear to be true when he sees on the floor blood.
Squatting down, he takes some of the blood on his finger.
"Is Dina's ..." Pulling himself up in a hurry he goes upstairs to see if she is there, in her room.
The door is pushed with force accompanied by a loud voice yelling, "DINA !...DINA! "
The room is empty. His breathing is irregular and he takes a breath in to calm down and think what to do. Without much thinking, he remembers the castle where no one wants to go. Sebastian's castle! He goes to his room and pulls the drawers from the furniture that sits near the window.
Searching for a few minutes he finally stumbles through a picture. The picture depicts his mom, him, Ralph, and Sebastian's father in front of the castle. Ralph used to be taught by Sebastian's father when he was young. In the picture, Angelo was around two years old.
Looking at his mother, Angelo gulps and places the photo on the table. Casting a spell and letting his blood from the wrist drip on the photo, he teleports himself there.
'Is worth ruining the photo …." His thought is vanishing as his heart aches. This time he didn't want to be too late. This time he had a chance to save another person he loved.
The boy ends up in front of the castle. Angelo is surprised that the castle is in such motion. Maids looking around, August is seen on a window tossing things around. The name Dina was called in unison.
'Ha …. hahaha…. she escaped …good job !...' The boy smiles.
Without hesitation, Angelo teleports into the forest which seems to be the perfect place to hide. With big steps, he walks around the woods and calls her name.
The echo is catching Dina's ears. She trembles. Did August find out ?.... He did. She runs in the opposite direction of the sound. Breathing heavily, she stops for a moment behind a big tree.
Angelo yells but Dina doesn't reply at all. He needs to be around a hundred meters radius to track his blood. Till now, he doesn't sense anything. As his patience is running low, he decides to teleport randomly till he gets a sniff of the blood.
Dina rests with her back glued to the tree's trunk. Her ears detect steps coming closer. What to do ..? She decided to keep quiet, since she couldn't run anymore anyways.
As the steps get closer, her heart rate quickens. Her eyes glanced to see who is it, but she couldn't see anyone. Prepared to punch the person, she takes a deep breath when the steps are behind the tree.
"AHHHH…BASTARD! TAKE THIS! "She jumps on the boy's back prepared to strangle him. But she stops when she sees the black hair.
Angelo pats her hands that are around his neck. He takes a deep breath after coughing.
"Angelo?! What are you doing here?" Her voice cracks as she gets down from his back.
He turns, "Why do you end up always hurting me …damn …." The boy says this but his smile is big and bright as the sun.
"Sorry …" Dina lowers her head and fidgets. She didn't mean to hurt him …this time. Her clothes make him frown. The bruised face of the girl is making him tighten his jaw. He catches her chin and raises her face.
"What happened? "Angelo is frowning more.
"August …. he went on sort of rampage ?...but …this is not the time to care about that. We have to go!" Dina takes his hand off his face and covers herself awkwardly.
"We can't run away. Lord Sebastian will be soon here and he can track blood much more easily. August is going to be here even sooner …. Do you want to live?" Angelo is looking into her eyes as his hands are grabbing her shoulders.
"I think …I do …." Her eyes are serious.
"Good. Keep on living …at least for me. "His face makes a sort of awkward smirk and he brushes her hair aside, off her neck. "I am going to bite you …do the same …" His breath hits her neck and she feels a shiver going down her spine.
Her mouth opens unconsciously when his neck gets closer. His teeth sink into her skin and she shudders. The urge to bite him is satisfied, her teeth are marking his neck. Blood lingers from both of their necks.
Angelo licks the blood off her neck and the mark is soon healing. She seems lost in the euphoria as his blood flows into her system. Her hands grab his shoulders, unaware of the new presence.
Angelo looks at the boy who seems enraged at the sight.
August casts a spell and as Angelo can't take Dina off, he is caught in a crystal. The crystal floats to August. Dian follows the crystal when her eyes see the boy, she freezes.
"Now I can have two souvenirs. Dad will be pleased this time. Let's go!" August smiles and approaches.
She is too shocked by the fact that Angelo is in that crystal, to say anything. August snaps his fingers and teleports into the castle with the girl. Her body is cold as his hand rests on her waist.
Her eyes seem lost in thought when the boy touches the ground. In the hall, Sebastian is looking at the two.
"So, you caught her? Good for you, son."
The girl feels like fainting but gathers all her strength to stand tall and look in the eye the man who ordered her parent's death.
Her glare is weak so Sebastian doesn't catch her feelings at all.
"Yes." August is having mixed feelings as his father steps towards him with no expression. He grits his teeth and Sebastian lands a well-done punch. August falls to the ground. He coughs and stands up again.
"Go to the basement." Sebastian is following his son with the eyes as he goes to the basement.
Dina doesn't feel sorry for the boy. She actually doesn't feel much right now. Maybe she feels hungry since her stomach is growling.
"You hungry?" The man raises her face.
"Yeah, I guess." She looks into his eyes and keeps her anger to herself. In this situation, she won't do anything if she doesn't obey him. The key is to find a way to not anger him. He was too powerful for her.
"Your face is spotless …. you drank blood?" She shivers when he touches her lips and cleans her mouth with a napkin he took out of his coat pocket.
"No, is my blood. "Dina responds lifelessly. She realizes that the bruise and all the scratches have healed because now she is a vampire.
'Who cares about blood now …..' She rolls her eyes mentally.
"Let's eat, my queen!" The man helps her to the table. He calls the maids to bring some food. With incredible speed, he teleports bringing a thick blanket for the girl that looks cold.
They eat in peace and she gobbles what was on her plate.
"Did August feed you yesterday?" His voice was calm and almost sweet. As if he would talk to his daughter.
Dian feels low-key disgusted." Yes, sir. I am fine though …" She glances at him and puts some more food on her plate.
"I am feeling sorry. It will never happen. Of course, if you decide to not run away anymore." His eyes observe her.
She doesn't say anything and eats some more.
'Like hell, I will not escape …. I have to find a way to win this game …hahaha…. I will …since Angelo lost his life for me to live …..I WILL WIN! But first I have to eat …." Her big bites are making Sebastian frown and feel uncomfortable.
She looks at him and sees his disgust. She laughs inside herself and continues to gobble up.
….
August is waiting in the basement; in the same cell she was. He picks up his nails, blood lingering on his fingers. His mind creates scenarios of his father beating him or mentally ruining him.
One hour passes ….
Two hours pass….no sign of Sebastian entering the basement.
August is on the floor scratching his skin, blood flowing but his skin regenerates back in a few seconds. He felt like he lived in hell.
Being a vampire was similar to living in hell. You could never escape the torment of pain. He wished many times that he would be a human. But the reason why he was made a vampire was exactly this. He was Sebastian's plaything.
"What will he do …..mom …take me with you …you should have taken me with you!' His thought makes him curl in a corner of the cell. The darkness surrounds him. It was scary to cut the lights yourself and stand in the darkness that you are afraid of …waiting for a beast to devour you mentally.

0