Chapter 211 – A Month of Training.
231 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Skypiea, First Half of GrandLine.

...

...

Days began to pass since Luffy started his training, first by putting Chopper to work with Doctor to improve the genetics of already modified animals with a type of new drug.  

He knew it wouldn't be easy, but he wanted to make the animals even more powerful for training after the war, if that happens, he will really be quite useful before Luffy invades the new world.  

But that didn't stop his crew from enjoying the current modified animals, especially the fleet that was on the island training, the members of the Baroque Works, the giants, key members of Skypiea, and Foxy's crew with Shiki's, were suffering at the hands of those animals while exploring the floating islands.  

Shiki had done a great job with those animals, despite his macabre plan which was based on destroying the East Blue to take revenge on Roger, Luffy made great use of them after his death and would make a considerable force in the world in this location, even without his main crew.  

He had at least 10,000 members training, 6,000 soldiers from Skypiea to defend the kingdom, and 4,000 summing all the additions he put in his fleet. The fleet was learning the 6 styles, making a force as powerful as the navy elite, while the captains in the fleet or main soldiers, learned the six styles and were training with Haki.  

Every member who already had high strength, had increased at least, tens of times with their current strength. Six styles, fruits, and Haki, this was Luffy's rigorous training.  

Of course, Luffy had this result because there was no mercy from anyone while he trained them hard, making everyone reach their limit every day. Luffy was also satisfied with the main crew, there were no more weak people among them, even the animals seemed a force to be reckoned with, it was fun to see the dog, whale, duck fighting each other while unleashing an entire forest area.  

As Luffy had spent a month and Luffy managed to further increase the power of his fruits, moa moa no mi had increased to 80 times its scope and when Luffy increased his training speed by 8 times, the system doubled that with the crew, achieving a result of 16 times, which in a month, more than a year of training, even those who were not talented with Haki and his fruit, had exponential growth.  

Many people from the sea during this period, reported explosions in the sky below Skypiea and even saw explosions at night, mainly in Jaya, but no one could investigate. After all the results and the strength of the crew currently, the training was finally ending and they were preparing to return to their journey, at least the main crew.  

Today in particular, Luffy was in a fight. The sky was clear while the sun bathed all the islands with its light, however, at the top, at a higher altitude, a flame flew through the sky. From afar, it looked small, but it was 4 km above Skypeia. This flame was heading towards another dark red energy, which approached the purple flame.  

At the same time, when they collided, a huge explosion emerged from the sky between the 2 forces, exploding and affecting everything around, even kilometers away. As the nearby clouds dissipated or moved away, even in Skype, the islands were trembling with the force of the 2 energies colliding. On one side, Zoro carried his 3 swords, imbued with Odin's dark energy, while Luffy, using Ace, fought against Zoro using the power of chaos flames. They had launched this attack at a distance between the 2 forces, after the collision, the explosion happened, forming a cloud of smoke, but that didn't stop the 2 from advancing against each other at supersonic speed as a blur in the sky, with the strength of the last month's training. Luffy and Zoro had reached a new level of strength.

Then, a moment later, the three-sword style, santoryu, collides with Luffy's one-sword style, ittoryu. The impact in the air between the two cracked, as their swords were coated with Haki, the sound of metal along with the force of the speed they used, created a force, causing another impact explosion, spreading the air in all directions.  

A moment later, Luffy and Zoro spring into action again, just backing off a bit. Their swords began to collide rapidly, against each other. Soon, that space became an explosion of clashing cuts, hundreds of meters away. Even the seafarers of the Grand Line could hear the explosions of the swords, colliding in the distance.  

"Luffy-Chan and Zoro-Chan are quite excited," Bentham commented, doing his characteristic ballet spin while shouting and looking up at the sky.  

"Are we safe here...?" Mr.3 commented beside him, trying to shield himself from the wind generated by the fight.  

"I just hope they don't destroy the island," Kuina complained beside them, as she clutched her sword, waiting for any attack escaping from them and heading towards the islands.  

"It looks like you're right," Reiju commented, smoking a cigarette, as she saw one of Luffy and Zoro's attacks fall among them, heading towards Skypeia.  

Kuina sighed and calmly drew her sword from the sheath, Tensa Zangetsu, and a cold energy began to emanate from her weapon. She quickly sliced through the air, launching an attack against the energy coming towards the Upper Yard. The energies collided in the air, generating another explosion.  

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!*  

Meanwhile, the fight between Zoro and Luffy continues in the sky. It was just a friendly fight. However, Luffy wanted to test using his current sword skills with the most powerful swordsman on his ship. The movement between the two was so fast that both were even smiling, enjoying the fight as they raced through space before colliding with their swords and launching attacks with their energies at each other. Explosions happened all the time, and they kept at it for 12 hours, until nightfall, and the sky glowed with both of their attacks, Luffy's amethyst flame explosions and Zoro's darkness.  

As they fought, Luffy at one point stopped moving his sword and Zoro quickly did the same.  

"I think that's enough for today. It was fun," Luffy commented with a smile.  

"You're right, Captain. It was a great fight," Zoro said, laughing.  

Luffy was satisfied with his current power in fencing, he could say he was above Momonga, still below Zoro and Kuina, but he could use his powers to surpass them despite his deficiency, Luffy didn't fight seriously with Zoro, he just wanted to test his skills in this combat, that's why they didn't even transform into their Eikons.  

After sheathing Ace and Zoro doing the same, Luffy spoke while looking at the moon. "Let's go back. We have a banquet to make," Luffy says, then lets gravity do the work as he lets his body fall to return to Skypiea.  

Zoro nods and begins to descend as well. Everyone was waiting for them, since no one could have peace while the explosions happened in the air and Kuina and even Yamato had to combat the attacks coming down.  

"Well... I guess we'll celebrate a bit." Luffy announces after landing before Zoro. Then the banquet started again, a quite recurring event in the last month to relieve the days of hard training, where everyone participated and Luffy had a large stock of food, even if that stock was on the old islands of Shiki.  

"Luffy! Try this!" Vivi approached handing him some food, she seemed much more attentive to Luffy in the last month, this wasn't surprising for Luffy, since they end up having sex at one point with Vivi declaring herself to Luffy wanting to have a family with him as well, Luffy wasn't foolish not to have seen the girl's signs of attraction towards him, but was surprised that she took the initiative to approach him as soon as they had some alone time.  

"Try this too Luffy!" Uta appeared by his side while leaning on her captain and man.  

"This is really good..." Luffy said quietly with a smile, he knew why they were acting like this, since after Luffy had announced that he got married, the girls were quite unsatisfied and demanded that from him as well.

Then he had to prepare to marry all of them there before leaving Skypeia, a requirement made by all. So they were training to be good wives, in their own words, which Luffy didn't mind and just enjoyed being surrounded by beautiful women wanting to catch his attention. With Hancock, Luffy had to give her special attention, as she called him every day, saying she missed him and demanding that they see each other, but Luffy said he needed to train a bit longer and they would meet soon, but he always asked how her pregnancy was going and if she needed anything or how the babies were, he had to admit he was quite paranoid about it, but they were his first children and he had never been a father, so he believed it was normal.
"Listen everyone!" Luffy got up from his chair surrounded by his future wives and looked at everyone who was at the banquet, thousands of people around the ship were around large bonfires in the area, listening to Luffy's voice everyone stopped at that moment to look at the pirate captain.
"We are in our last days here, I will depart with my crew in the next few days, the fleet will continue training on these islands, since Bepo will be able to keep the islands in the air, no matter where he is." Luffy spoke in his amplified tone and continued.
"This era is about to end and I want to keep our strength hidden from the world for now, not wanting to attract attention. However, at the turn of the era, we will act, we will show our power to the entire world, since this will be the beginning of our era and we will shake the world when we invade the new world!" Luffy said with an ambitious smile.
Quickly thousands of people shouted agreeing with the fleet captain, many might have been there by force, but ended up joining the fleet wholeheartedly after seeing their strength increase and Luffy's charisma seemed to affect them with the promise of conquering the new world and all of them wanted to participate in such a thing when they are on the winning side.
After that, Uta used the snails of Skypeia and began to sing for everyone on the island, as she had finally managed to get that technology and started to use it at banquets, winning thousands of fans with her songs. The night continued on that floating island while the world was unaware of the force emerging there hidden from everyone, and the main powers of the world would be shocked by this force as soon as it appeared in the world.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

9