Chapter 210 – Return.
197 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Calm Belt, First Half of GrandLine.

...

...

Luffy quickly traveled to the Grand Line, carrying Uta the entire way. Their luggage was significantly reduced thanks to Luffy's power while being kept in his pocket. 

"This is fun!" Uta couldn't help but exclaim, as they flew at high speed, leaving the South Blue and entering the Calm Belt. 

Some time later, the sky began to form small clouds, and a cold wind hit Luffy's face. "Looks like we're in for a storm..." Luffy commented, sensing the change in weather, typical of the Grand Line, known for its chaos and unpredictability. 

Soon, the sky darkened with clouds covering the sun, and a strong wind began to beat against Luffy and Uta. 

"Luffy...." Uta immediately said, getting a bit scared by it. 

Soon a heavy rain began to fall, and the scenery changed from a sunny day to a powerful storm with lightning falling with the rain and hurricanes forming all over the place, taking over the entire environment. 

With Luffy still frightened, Luffy continued into the storm, and suddenly his haki alerted him about lightning coming in his direction, Luffy quickly changed his direction and dodged the lightning while Uta screamed in fear. 

"Luffy, this is getting dangerous!" she shouted, quite scared. He couldn't blame her, since she was never a fighter and hardly ever faced dangers, so Luffy nodded and decided to leave there, probably it had already turned night by the time they were in the storm. 

Luffy just smiled and flew upwards this time, going against the clouds in the sky, in this path, more lightning began to fall while Luffy started dodging them and going against the wind. A huge hurricane appeared in front of him and he released his power over the wind, causing a huge explosion in the middle of the storm and lighting up the area. 

*BOOOOOOM!* 

Other hurricanes appeared in this path and he continued destroying them with his flames, causing colossal explosions. 

*BOOOOOOM!* 

*BOOOOOOM!* 

*BOOOOOOM!* 

Uta was still very scared in that chaos and clung to Luffy to make sure he wouldn't leave her. Luffy still continued the path to the clouds and it didn't take long for him to reach them. 

His visibility was limited, and he felt the humidity of the substance with a slightly low temperature. "It's the first time I enter a cloud, but it wasn't the experience I imagined!" Uta exclaimed and Luffy wanted to laugh. 

His haki alerted him once more, as an electric current began to form inside the cloud before discharging outside, Luffy saw the line of electricity and began to dodge from right to left and vice versa, dodging that current. 

He continued in this while dodging the entire time from the electric currents forming, until he reached the edge of the storm before emerging into the sky above it. The environment changed, and Uta looked at the place with bright eyes, as they saw a scenery of a starry sky with a huge full moon in the sky. Below them, there was still a sea of clouds casting lightning in favor of gravity. 

"So beautiful..." Uta murmured admiringly at the scenery. 

Luffy just smiled and continued their journey over the storm. They followed for the next hours of the night in that scenery through the Calm Belt, leaving it and entering the Grand Line, Luffy saw an island with a small kingdom and decided to stop there to rest and continue the journey the next day. 

After putting on disguises and choosing a small inn in a kingdom, they slept together again, repeating their intercourse from the previous night, and the next day they immediately left that kingdom in the same morning. 

Luffy continued following the Vivre Card towards Skypiea. After a few hours, he finally found an archipelago of islands floating in that direction heading to the sky kingdom. Knowing it was Bepo, he went straight in that direction, while Uta was still amazed by it, wondering how islands flew in the sky. "How incredible..." She was seeing things she had never witnessed before.

Meanwhile, at Shiki's former base, Bepo was taking care of the place. He had become quite brave after putting on his wig, and he began beating up everyone who still tried to rebel or seek revenge on the former captain. There were hundreds of bodies lying on the ground, all injured, and everyone looked at Bepo with fear, as he crossed his arms and with a calculating look surveyed everyone, while they all trembled and averted their eyes to avoid being beaten again. Even the gorillas were lying on the ground beaten. He had quickly taken control of the place in the last few days. 

Luffy approached and couldn't help whistling, seeing the situation and understanding with just one glance, "I see you've taken control of this place, Bepo," Luffy suddenly appeared behind him, with Uta in his arms. Bepo looked at him excitedly. "Captain, you're finally back. I've taken care of everything as you asked." Bepo spoke with pride, and Luffy nodded with a smile while putting Uta down. 

"Well, this is quite moving," Luffy comments with a satisfied smile and continues. "Now we're getting close to Skypiea, so let's get ready to see the rest of the crew," Luffy comments before introducing Uta, and they settle in while Bepo leaves the islands, heading to the place. Luffy spent the next two days with Uta, reviewing the doctor's research and seeing how he could use it to his advantage. 

In Skypiea, the crew, as well as the fleet members and the population of Skypiea itself, were training at full steam. In the last month, even though Luffy only appeared once to deliver new fleet members, they still continued training and evolving, feeling stronger and stronger. 

However, one day, in the middle of training, shadows began to appear in Skypiea. Everyone immediately looked up alarmed at the number of floating islands approaching the place, not understanding how this was happening. 

"This... looks like the power of the fuwa fuwa no mi! Is Shiki invading Skypiea?!" Nojiko comments while fighting against her sister in a corner of the island. She had absorbed a lot of knowledge in the last months, so she was aware of all the possible information. 

"We better check, I don't think he could find us like this..." Nami comments. 

Luffy hadn't told his real reason for taking Bepo with him, so this surprised them, although some with strong observation haki felt Luffy like Yamato and even Usopp. 

But the inhabitants of Skypiea were frightened by this, wondering where those bunches of floating rocks came from and what would happen to them. To avoid any misunderstanding, Luffy quickly approached them, and shouting with his tone amplified to warn everyone about what was happening. His voice reached everyone, saying that these islands belonged to the Straw Hat crew and that they would be part of Skypiea from that moment on. 

Luffy looked satisfied and asked for Bepo to bring Uta while he approached Black Pearl on the ground of the island, where they used to sleep and have a party around the ship. "Luffy, you finally came back. I hope you're here to stay, right?" Nami approached, crossing her arms, somewhat dissatisfied. 

Luffy just smiled. "Of course, I'm here to stay now." 

It didn't take long for more and more crew members to join them while he was waiting on the ship. All the official and unofficial members appeared, even the former God of Skypiea and the Shandians members came to greet Luffy. Pleased with the crowd that formed, he began to speak: "Hello, everyone. Now my travels are over. I've settled all the pending matters I had, and we'll spend some more time training before returning to the blue sea," Luffy commented. 

"LUFFY!" Chopper cried. 

"You look stronger captain... I see you haven't stopped training..." Hugo commented with a calculating look. 

"Captain, I want to fight with you to see if we are still far apart in strength," Zoro declares from the side, with a challenging glint in his eye. 

Luffy looked pleased. "That's good. Let's do that later. But first, let me introduce some people and what happened while I was away," he begins.

"To start, these floating islands are thanks to Bepo's power," Luffy said, as Bepo approached and Uta was placed on top of a rock that the polar bear had set her on. Everyone was surprised by this, since they hadn't imagined Bepo would use this ability. 

"Wait, Luffy. Isn't that Shiki the Golden Lion's ability? He could make things float," Lami comments, all amazed. 

"Exactly. I had to kill Shiki and gave his fruit to Bepo. Now we have a new force in the group," Luffy said satisfied, looking at Bepo, without his wig at the moment, he seemed quite shy. 

"That's amazing! And to think that our assistant can send meteors from the sky, can't he?" Usopp spoke with admiration, while Bepo was embarrassed, almost apologizing for the attention and gazes. 

"You're amazing, Bepo-Sama!" Shirahoshi said. 

Luffy waited for the members to finish expressing themselves and continued. "Second point, this is another new member of the crew, our official ship singer," Luffy said, pointing to the girl who looked at everyone carefully, mainly analyzing the women Luffy was relating to on this ship. 

The women, knowing how Uta looked at Luffy, knew that something was between them. 

"A singer? That's what our ship needed," Vivi said excitedly. 

"That Luffy... it's clear she's more than a singer to him," Nami said dissatisfied, looking surely for his interaction, while Nojiko just smiled without caring too much about it on the side. 

"Well, and third and not least, I got married," Luffy declared with a smile, making all the crew members look shocked at him. 

"What do you mean, Luffy, you got married?" Vivi commented, looking stunned, even leaving Luffy a bit curious about her reaction. 

"I ended up meeting someone and made a pact with her. We ended up spending time on an island and... Well, she got pregnant," Luffy commented, murmuring, while leaving everyone even more shocked. 

"Luffy, what do you mean by 'got pregnant'?" Nami seemed shocked. 

"It's a long story, but as it ended up happening, we got married, since I won't have any illegitimate child," Luffy declares, while all the women wanted to hit him. Even Uta, who didn't know about this, looked angry, but Luffy shrugged. He would take care of them later. 

"Well, we have alliances and new fleet members, now let's talk about the next plans. We're going to stay together the whole time and I'll be here with you for 1 more month, and we'll go to the Blue Sea as soon as the time is up, because big things are going to happen. And I have a Shichibukai and an important member of a Yonko as prisoners. So, it won't be long before powerful people come here to find Skypiea, something I don't want. I believe we still have a month before sorting things out," Luffy comments, and everyone feels reassured by this. 

"Now, I need to know how things are," Luffy comments, looking at Yamato. The girl thinks for a bit and starts to speak. "As you planned, Luffy, all the fleet members are evolving, even those you brought after giving them a beating, they started training and seem to integrate into the crew. They began to be obedient," Yamato comments, and Luffy looks towards where Foxy and the others should be, all of them just nodding their heads, since they suffered a lot in the last days. 

Luffy looks satisfied. His next plan was to train a lot, since he was preparing for war. "Good, then let's start training," Luffy declares, as now he would use all the power of his moa moa no mi to drastically increase everyone's evolution, making them so powerful that, in the war, the entire world would be astonished by the strength of this crew. 

"Now where is my pirate captain monkey?" Luffy comments while far from the ship, there was a huge chimpanzee hiding from Luffy.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

9