Chapter 224 – Enies Lobby 01!
243 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Before the meeting of Lucy and Coby, the ship was still amidst the sea, "We are getting closer, Luffy!" Nami spoke, looking into the distance, with the island becoming a larger point on the horizon.

"That's good, it's time for us to go get our prisoners." Luffy commented, entering the ship and heading to the ship's prison along with Zoro and Hugo.

Doflamingo, Page-on, and all the captured CP9 agents looked towards the door opening with Luffy entering along with two others. Luffy looked at everyone, Doflamingo and Page-on were being fed now, so their condition wasn't as extreme as the last time Luffy visited them, the CP9 members, despite being a bit downtrodden besides Rob Lucci, were fine, having been captured just a few days ago.

"Hello everyone!" Luffy announced with a small smile, but there was no response back.

"They don't seem to like you, captain." Zoro commented, noticing the silence. Nobody had responded to Luffy's greeting, after all, everyone was angry at that man.

"It's alright, but soon they'll be happy, since we are going to release them in exchange for enriching us." Luffy commented with a smile as the prisoners looked a bit surprised.

"Are we going to be released?" Bueno asked in his cell calmly.

"That's right, we are arriving at the meeting point, so it's better to take you guys out there." Hugo commented.

Without adding anything more, Luffy began opening their cells and taking out his prisoners, with the help of his other companions, they brought everyone to the deck while keeping them in seastone handcuffs.

As soon as they left the interior of the ship, the prisoners finally saw that they were in front of the judicial island, with Black Pearl even closer, they were a bit surprised by this, but the scenery looked chaotic, warships everywhere as if a great battle was going to erupt there.

"What is this..." Kalifa murmured quietly.

"Fufufu. It seems the government has prepared very well for this negotiation." Doflamingo commented with a characteristic smile.

"That's true, I hope they at least bring the agreed money." Luffy commented while crossing his arms also satisfied with what he was seeing, he expected no less.

Black Pearls continued sailing towards the island non-stop, while the local alarm was sounded at that moment.

"So loud." Uta commented looking over the edge of the ship.

"Is all this for us? How interesting." Alvida said, placing her club on her shoulder.

From the ship, everyone could see movements on the island, with thousands of soldiers getting ready.

"Look at that island! It flies in the middle of a hole!" Vivi commented, pointing at the island and Uta with Shirahoshi joining her.

"Do you think we'll find Lucy there?" Nojiko approached Luffy.

"Lucy?! I would love to see her again!" Uta heard the mention and spoke excitedly.

"Lucy-Sama!" Shirahoshi also expressed her desire to find her.

"Yes." Luffy simply said with a smile. "I feel we can find her there." He concluded.

The ship continued approaching until the port was right in front of it before falling into the hole, with various navy soldiers looking at them cautiously all around, the ship finally arrived at the port, anchoring there.

"It's really quite a sight..." Kuina commented.

Luffy left the strange structure of the island behind and looked towards the port, "Hm?!" He looked down and saw who was the person there to receive him, quite surprised. He didn't speak to her immediately, but looked at his crew.

"The ones who will take part in this negotiation will be Yamato, Zoro, Kuina, Hugo, Nami, Nojiko, Lami, Reiju, Alvida, and Vivi." He said to each of these members before continuing, "While Uta, Shirahoshi, Hachi, Chouchou, Robin, Chopper, and the rest of the animals will stay to protect the ship." Luffy wanted to keep the ship safe and having some members with affinity with water would be the best choice.

Everyone nodded while the members who were going started to take the prisoners, as Luffy left first, jumping from the ship to talk a bit with the person waiting for him down below.

He jumped with a smile from the ship while his cape swung with gravity, landing calmly in front of the person. He looked at this person and greeted her with the same smile. "To think that a vice admiral like you would be here to receive me, this is an honor, Miss Tsuru..." Luffy commented.

The lady herself looked at Luffy with interest. "So, you are Garp's other grandson, the troublesome one..." She spoke calmly, looking at him while all the sailors around just nervously watched this interaction. Behind Tsuru, there was a group of women.

"That's true, I like to grab the world's attention." Luffy spoke arrogantly and looked around. "I thought you would film something like this, since you are about to tackle the biggest rookie of this generation." Luffy kept his tone while turning back to Tsuru.

"The navy is doing this secretly, our intention here is an exchange, not a war." She spoke, but Luffy almost scoffed, knowing it didn't seem like that, however, he changed the subject. "And my sister? She's here, isn't she?" Luffy asked, and Tsuru nodded.

"Yes, a lovely girl, why can't you follow her path?" She asked with interest.

"I've always liked the path where I was free, I have my own justice and I think I wouldn't like to go against it because of orders from superiors." Luffy comments.

"The navy's justice is always the right one." She commented, looking him in the eyes as if those words were unshakable.

"Don't think so, the navy is funded and that means it has a boss, if you receive an order that you must destroy an island for the interest of the World Government, even if it kills innocents, you will do it, or have you forgotten what happened in Ohara, I have a living witness on my ship." Luffy commented, no longer holding back his mockery of the justice she believes to be unshakable.

Tsuru trembled a bit at his words but said nothing more while everyone else watched in silence, "Anyway, let's go to the negotiation site, do you mind if it's in the middle of the island?" She said, and Luffy nodded, in the middle of the island or at sea, it was all the same to him.

It didn't take long for the other crew members to jump off the ship, reaching the port. "You have some interesting people, I didn't know the princess of Alabasta had become a pirate." She commented, looking at Vivi.

Vivi stayed silent, and Luffy shrugged, "She doesn't trust the navy and the government much after what happened with her country." Luffy said.

"And this is Kaido's daughter... No one knew he had a biological daughter, it was quite surprising that you had her all this time, but you are very bold to pick this kind of fight, I don't know how Kaido has not invaded this side of the Grand Line yet." She commented, and Luffy just smiled.

"It seems I will have to meet him in the New World, what else can I do, I still keep a member of his crew with me." He spoke, and then his crew followed him as he continued with Tsuru into the judicial island.

They kept going while Luffy encountered more and more marines throughout the place, his group was not bothered, but certainly was watched waiting to make any move from the pirates for them to act. Luffy could sense their emotions.

"They are here..."

"So this is what a 750 million bounty pirate looks like... Never seen one before."

"Will we soon have to fight these monsters?"

"This is a negotiation, not a war!"

"Do you think what will happen if the negotiation fails?"

"Look, it's Doflamingo."

"To think that a Shichibukai would be humiliated like this..."

"There are also the captured government agents, I heard they are important..."

"Almost everyone in that group has their own bounties..."

The amount of conversation among the crowd of marines was huge, and Luffy didn't want to listen to everything, so he stopped paying attention to them while he continued looking forward where Vice Admiral Tsuru was leading them. There were several giants too.

"Hahaha. It seems quite exciting what will happen here." Zoro said, placing his hand on his sheath.

"That's true, I'm willing to exchange a few punches with giants." Hugo spoke.

"There are surely many good swordsmen here, I hope to have the chance to face them." Kuina commented.

It didn't take long for them to arrive in the middle of the island where there was a large space in the middle of the road, there was a group of personnel waiting for them.

Luffy looked with interest at the group, after all, there was a man smoking a navy cigar with his cape swinging with the wind and 10 people behind them, one he recognized as Momonga, while the others he had never seen, but he knew some of their identities from the original work.

His group continued following while all the vice admirals, admiral, and even the CP9 members were waiting for them.

"Fufufufufu. What an interesting reception!" Doflamingo commented with an excited smile.

"That's true... I'm looking forward to meeting such unique characters." Luffy laughed, while Tsuru just looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You really are unique, Monkey D. Luffy. Let's see if you will continue to be so in front of the pride of justice." She commented.

"It's not like I haven't faced an admiral before." Luffy shrugged.

"Hey, gloomy. If we get into a fight here, let's see who defeats more marines?" Reiju teased Lami.

"Tsk, of course, but don't cry after you lose to me." Lami said arrogantly. As always, they always competed with everything, even in bed with Luffy, since her husband had to endure their competitions.

Then they continued until they finally arrived at the site, Luffy could feel the burning gaze of Akainu staring at him with murderous intent.

Tsuru approached the group of marines and continued walking while Luffy and the others stopped, after all, the negotiations were about to start at this moment, he was just 12, while thousands of marine soldiers surrounded them like an anthill, outside the island, dozens of ships still continued to keep their cannons aimed at the island, ready to fire at any moment.

Luffy was not intimidated, he just kept his bandit smile and looked at Akainu and his murderous gaze. "This is going to be interesting."

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

6