Chapter 225 – Enies Lobby 02!
184 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Akainu looked at Luffy, still holding his gaze. "This is the first time we've met, Pirate Monkey D. Luffy!" Akainu spoke while growling, his cigar emitting an even more intense smoke with his words. 

"True. I didn't imagine we would meet so soon, Admiral Akainu," Luffy said, without a hint of fear.

He turned to the others behind the admiral, Vice-Admiral Tsuru positioned herself alongside her colleagues while Akainu led the negotiation as the admiral. 

"At the same time, I can say the same about all of you, even though I don't know the vast majority, but it's good to see you again, Vice-Admiral Momonga." Luffy spoke calmly as if he were in a pub with friends rather than in front of dozens of people who wanted to kill him.

All the admirals were looking, keeping a neutral face to Luffy's words, but curious as they looked not just at Luffy, but the entire group behind him. Except for the princess of Alabasta, all the pirates maintained a rather calm look towards the admirals. 

While the high-ranking navy members maintained an alert stance to engage in combat with the pirate group at any moment, the same could be said of the pirates, closely watching for any movement from the group. 

It was a unique sight as the sailors saw these groups facing each other. 

"Admirals and Vice-Admirals on one side and the Straw Hat pirates on the other..." Coby commented from a distance as he stood in the crowd with all the other elite sailors. 

"Luffy..." Lucy looked at her brother from a distance leading his group and exchanging a few words with the navy. Luffy had also felt Lucy's presence from that distance among the sailors, but he just smiled thinking of his sister, he had something more important to deal with now. 

"This..." Coby suddenly saw a strange movement and Lucy noticed it too.

A bit close to the vice-admirals, CP9 was also gathered, as Spandam wanted to be part of this war and earn his own merits. He was looking from a distance, eager to act quickly to get his credits, then saw when Luffy exchanged some words with the navy members trying to find a chance to defeat him and come out with a promotion from Enies Lobby. 

He looked intently as he touched his pistol at his waist loaded with Seastone bullets. The other vice-admirals noticed this with their Observation Haki, and the same could be said for the pirates. But nobody cared. 

"What is he doing?" Jabra asked, bewildered. He wanted to laugh at Lucci being treated like a prisoner, but saw that these two groups were so powerful that he couldn't even breathe, after all, he had to acknowledge Rob Lucci's strength and seeing him so easily defeated was a warning of how powerful their enemies were. But seeing Spandam's movement, he frowned. 

"I don't know, but it wouldn't be good," said another CP9 member, Fukurou, fearfully.

"I'm going to be promoted!!" Spandam shouted and wasted no time. He gripped the handle of his pistol and drew it, aiming directly at Luffy. However, before he could squeeze the trigger, Luffy just looked at him for a moment and, in a glance, launched waves of the Conqueror's Haki directly at him while the space seemed to change color on another plane. The wave passed through Spartan as his eyes turned white and he dropped the gun, falling unconscious the next moment. 

"Conqueror's Haki," said one of the vice-admirals. 

"What did you expect? Look at his record, look at his family," another vice-admiral shrugged. 

"He has become much stronger than before," Momonga spoke in a somber tone. Now their instincts screamed to stay away from Luffy, even though he hadn't entered that form he used to defeat him in Alabasta.

"Well, one less rat to bother us. Now, let's get down to business," Luffy said and stared at Akainu in front of him, who maintained his usual gaze. 

Akainu looked at him for a while, holding himself back from attacking just yet, as his hand tightened and heated up, it was like Akainu didn't want to hand over the money, it was a challenge for Luffy. "And what if I no longer want to do business with you?" He asked.

Luffy just smiled. "Well, then you'll have to hire the new Shichibukai," Luffy said, swiftly pulling his pistol from his waist and aiming right at the head of Donquixote Doflamingo, the closest prisoner to him. Doflamingo had a powerful body, but with the Sea Stone added to Luffy's power, Doflamingo's head would be blown off as soon as he pulled the trigger. 

Luffy didn't take his eyes off Akainu for a moment while keeping the pistol raised, seeing if he really dared him to continue before killing Doflamingo, even if Nami would be a little upset. 

Doflamingo liked it the least, feeling that he could die right there, which was not good for his already wounded pride.

Luffy saw that Akainu said nothing, so he decided to break the silence. "I know you don't care about him. In fact, you yourself would like him dead. However, your boss wants him delivered, doesn't he? So let's resolve this. Hand over the money, otherwise, the people above you will be very displeased," Luffy said arrogantly. 

Akainu looked for a while longer, gritting his teeth for having to do exactly what a pirate wanted, then spoke with a severe voice. "Bring the money," he said.

Some cadets who were nearby the groups quickly obeyed, going to the corner behind the vice-admirals and bringing ten briefcases, placing them and approaching the group. 

"Open all of them." Luffy said still with the pistol raised towards the Shichibukai. 

The cadets hesitated and looked at the admiral. "Do what he says," Akainu growled with disgust.

After opening them, Luffy looked and smiled at that, since it was all the money.

"Put the briefcases all behind the prisoners," Nami suggested, and seeing that no one from the marines said anything, the cadets did exactly that: placed them carefully among the pirates and quickly ran away from there. 

Luffy looked at his group. "Release all of them," he said, and quickly his crew obeyed, releasing all the CP9 members and the Shichibukai. 

"Well, you can go now. It was nice our time together," Luffy joked, as the agents snarled and began to walk towards the side of the high-ranking marines, having lost their mission thanks to this pirate and returning defeated and humiliated by the enemy.

Doflamingo, despite having his pride quite hurt for almost 2 months, didn't seem to care much now. He just laughed as he walked toward the marines in his strange way. 

Meanwhile, all the soldiers surrounding them looked surprised at that, after all, it seemed that everything was going well without entering into conflict. 

"Good thing. I thought we'd have to face them," said a sailor. 

"It seems it all went well then. I can see my family again," said a second. 

"How can you say that?! We are justice and must eliminate evil!" Said a third angrily. 

"Yes, we should be killing them now!" Another agreed while others seemed relieved. 

"Now we just have to wait for them to leave the island and hope these pirates never come back," said another, praying that the pirates would go away. After all, many of them were giant monsters, and they did not want to see these monsters as enemies when they are just ants to be crushed.

Luffy hadn't moved an inch to go back; his stance remained the same as before. He looked at Akainu with a smile, after all, this was just the beginning. 

"Come on, Akainu. That was way too easy and quick. Are you waiting for us to leave so you can attack us from behind, or shall we start this fight right here?" Luffy commented, looking the admiral in the eyes. 

All the vice-admirals tensed at that moment with Luffy's words, after all, some of them believed it would be just a negotiation. But Luffy was no fool, knowing Akainu and his personality, now, without the hostages with them, the battle would be inevitable as this admiral would do everything to kill them, even if it meant killing most of the marines here. So, why wouldn't Luffy face him head-on instead of waiting for a shot in the back? 

"You're smart, pirate. I really would never let you go," Akainu admitted. After all, that was his personality and this was his final order from his superiors. He had to eliminate this pirate group, no matter the outcome.

"Good, at least you admitted it," Luffy said, laughing, as the whole place tensed up feeling the heavy atmosphere with Luffy's cheerful laughter, for this was the cue for the beginning of the battle that was about to start. 

Akainu growled at Luffy as he was laughing so comfortably, while his hand began to emit smoke, transforming into lava and growing, forming a large fist. 

"Son of Dragon, you will be eliminated today, along with your crew," Akainu decreed, as if seeing the future, and Luffy stopped laughing just to maintain his small smile. 

"Big words, lava man, but can you back them up?" Luffy said arrogantly. 

The next moment, both Luffy and Akainu moved together. They would initiate a clash: a fist of lava against a fist of purple flames. As they collided the next moment, both using armament haki, sending waves in all directions while everything trembled. This was the beginning of the battle between the Straw Hat Pirates and the Marines at Enies Lobby.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

6