Chapter 226 – Enies Lobby 03!
224 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm changing Kuina's sword, it better be Hyōrinmaru.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The heat of the lava and the purple flames collided against each other, exploding everything around as soon as the collision happened, the earth was lifted, and a vortex of wind spread to all sides. All the vice-admirals felt the impact as their capes flew against the wind, but they were already prepared to fight, while the Straw Hats also did not lag behind, getting ready for the next clash. 

However, neither of the two groups moved, just looking at the clash between Luffy and Akainu, both disputing with each other while their powers illuminated the whole island. The collision made the whole place tremble while all the more distant sailors felt the pressure and the heat of their fruits.

"They started to fight!" A sailor shouted. 

"What's going to happen?" Another spoke with a tone of fear.

"Luffy..." Lucy commented, protecting herself from the wind and looking at the force of the impact from a distance, the battle continues between the two until it generated an explosion, with a tie of the two flames, creating a huge smoke while the ground cracked, however, those who were within the explosion remained in the same place still. 

The explosion echoed throughout the island until the smoke began to disappear and Luffy appeared at that moment in front of his companions, looking with interest, Akainu also appeared without any mark of damage, he looked at Luffy with some glint of surprise. 

"You resisted my lava?" He murmured as he clenched his fist in anger, "My heat should have burned you." He said.

"I have the flames of Ifrit, the flames of chaos. It's not the heat of lava that will manage to burn me," Luffy taunted.

Akainu gritted his teeth and looked at the pirate. "So be it. I will kill you anyway," he said. And, without turning his face, he issued the order to everyone on the island: "Attention marines! Attack the Straw Hat pirates and eliminate them!" He gave the order and all the sailors around, began to make their move, even with some scared, there was still justice for them to do.

"Well, it looks like we're going to have a fight," Zoro commented, unconcerned, with thousands of marines running towards them with weapons and swords. He touched his sheath, and his look was on the row of marines behind Akainu, after all, the thousands of soldiers around him were nothing compared to those 11 behind the admiral.

"Wow, there are many of them," Yamato laughed as he looked around the movements.

"I think we should first worry about the vice-admirals, after all, all of them are looking at us," Kuina commented as she began to draw her sword, Hyōrinmaru.

"It looks like we're going to clash..." Vice-Admiral Tsuru commented with her aged voice. 

"It doesn't matter, we have to eliminate them anyway." Doberman, another vice-admiral spoke as he drew his wife.

"You don't mind if I act first, right? I want to see what this group is made of." A vice-admiral named Dalmatian, who fought with his fists and dressed up as a Dalmatian dog said, he didn't wait for an answer from his colleagues and kicked the ground

The next moment, he disappeared, passing over Akainu and Luffy using Soru, they didn't even care about it as they continued to stare at each other, Dalmatian appeared above the pirates, making the first move while preparing his fists to attack them. 

When he launched the attack, no one moved, but the air changed above the pirates and a powerful vortex hit him in the air, making him unbalance, while the force propelled him backwards, and he used Geppo to stabilize in the air, looking curiously at who had made the attack. In the reports, there was a wind user among them, but who he was seeing, attacking was not the girl with orange hair as he read in the papers while preparing for this mission, but rather the princess of Alabasta.

Vivi looked confidently at the enemy in the air as her hand had created that wind, she was no longer a defenseless princess, in addition to receiving a unique fruit, she also participated in the training in Skypiea and could be considered a great force in the group, Luffy also trusted his life with her, and she wanted to honor her husband's trust. 

Then, her body began to transform into wind, and she flew upward, flying toward the vice admiral.

"Wait, is that a Wind Logia?" A vice admiral, Onigumo, commented, a bit surprised.

"So, a Wind Logia user with them too? Doesn't that make them have two Logias in the crew. This group is quite troublesome. I wonder how they manage to get so many powerful fruits every day? Mythical Zoans, Logias... Moreover, where is that Enel also? He didn't know haki, so this is a good chance to eliminate him, before he becomes troublesome with that fruit," commented Vice Admiral Strawberry, holding a pink sword. He was a bit worried, after all, the lightning fruit is the most powerful of all the Logias. 

"So many marines died today in this fight..." Yamakaji, a vice admiral leaning more towards Kuzan, commented.

"This is our job, these pirates could do something worse, and these people died to end the chaos in the sea, at least we have to honor them after this battle," Stainless said, grabbing his katana. 

"I don't like Doflamingo, but these pirates are even more dangerous, so we must defeat them here," Vice Admiral Momonga said, drawing his sword as well, wanting his rematch against Luffy and the others.

"Tsk," Vice Admiral Cancer clicked his tongue while smoking his cigar, preparing better for the battle.

Vice Admiral Bastille put his weapon on his shoulder and began to take some steps, "No matter what happens, we will finish off Garp's grandson."

"They have a big guy there... let's see if he can match my fists," Maynard, a muscular vice admiral said while clapping fist against his other hand, looking at Hugo.

Tsuru listened to her colleagues' comments and analyzed the whole situation, as she was a great strategic mind that created many paths to victory for the marines. She looked at Strawberry, who had mentioned Enel, the missing Logia user still.

"About that Enel, we should be concerned. He might appear at any moment, after all, he is a lightning user, possibly hovering above this island the entire time," Tesoro commented, despite none of them knowing that he himself was trapped on an island in the calm belt at that moment, in training. But Tsuru worked with possibilities, so she could not neglect this possibility as well.

"Anyway, it's better we don't just stand here," Another vice admiral commented, and everyone nodded, quickly starting to move towards the enemy group with everyone kicking the ground.

Luffy was still standing in front of Akainu without moving an inch, waiting for them to initiate a new attack. For him, their fight was just beginning. Above them, a group with 10 vice admirals quickly passed to face their other pirate companions, but were quickly surprised with the appearance of the pirates, using the same techniques as them, stopping the vice admiral group, while the first blows were exchanged against each other in the air.

Yamato looked at her opponent, Vice Admiral Bastille, and used her weapon against his blade. The vice admiral was surprised by the strength of Kaido's daughter and was quickly losing ground in the air, as he was pushed back. "She is very strong," he commented in surprise, since it seemed he was not strong enough to fight her.

"It's better you leave her to me," A voice emerged beside him and Tsuru appeared, swapping places with him, as she tried to strike Yamato. Yamato balanced herself in the air using Geppo and looked at the lady with curiosity.

"I will be your opponent as well, daughter of Kaido," Tsuru said calmly.

"Alright, ma'am." Yamato smiled, and soon the two were attacking each other with force again, while Bastille also joined the fight against Kaido's daughter.

Zoro immediately exchanged sword blows with Vice Admiral Strawberry. Their blades clashed in the air against each other while they were suspended.

Kuina exchanged sword blows with Vice Admiral Momonga.

Nojiko used her fruit, blowing up the ground below her and quickly reached Vice Admiral Dalmatian, trying to punch the vice admiral and exploding the air.

Alvida did not stay behind, as she used her club to try to strike Vice Admiral Cancer. She also exploded the ground with the force of her knees and launched a brute attack against the vice admiral.

Nami created wings and went head-on with her fists wrapped in a green wind vortex against Vice Admiral Doberman.

Reiju quickly enveloped herself in flames and flew toward Vice Admiral Yamakaji to kick him.

Lami raised her hands and used her power to appear in front of Vice Admiral Onigumo, while using her sword.

Hugo and Maynard clashed against each other using their styles.

Luffy, seeing all his companions facing their own opponent, while they were surrounded by enemies, did not waste time. Both moved in sync as soon as the first decided to act, Luffy took the initiative to attack Akainu, wrapping his arm in Haki and punching him once more. Once again their fists connected creating explosions of attacks that made everyone feel on that island.

Doflamingo saw this and began to laugh, but also saw the chance for revenge for what happened to him. So, he would also interfere along with the navy to defeat the Straw Hats, and CP-9 also did not stay behind.

"What are we going to do?" Bueno asked. Everyone looked at Jack Spartan, who was lying on the ground unconscious.

"We can't face them in this kind of battle. This battle is beyond us," Jabra spoke.

"We can take their weak point," Rob Lucci commented and looked towards the horizon at the end of the island while the fights were already happening. There, Black Pearl and the rest of the crew were standing. "After all, the most powerful members should be these. So, we could use the weaker members to weaken their main force," he commented with a dark look, after all, if they cannot face the strongest point, then they should start with the weakest link.

Battles -

Yamato against Vice Admiral Bastille and Vice Admiral Tsuru

Zoro against Vice Admiral Strawberry

Kuina against Vice Admiral Momonga

Nojiko against Vice Admiral Mozambia

Vivi against Vice Admiral Dalmatian

Alvida against Vice Admiral Cancer

Nami against Vice Admiral Doberman

Reiju against Vice Admiral Yamakaji

Lami against Vice Admiral Onigumo

Hugo against Vice Admiral Maynard

Luffy against Admiral Akainu

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

6