Chapter 228 – Enies Lobby 05!
178 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Baby-5 was scrubbing the Captain's room, as he had asked her to clean it as soon as they arrived in Enies Lobby. He had put his maid to do it, precisely so as not to bother him in the negotiation, since it was Doflamingo after all, and he didn't know how the woman would react to that. 

'The master will surely like his room!' She exclaimed internally, 'How he always needs me!'. She said satisfied, and looked at the place shining, clean floor, sheets changed, scented environment. 

"Maybe I should break something, he could punish me tonight!" She exclaimed like a love-struck girl, but something happened at that moment, she saw a vase she had cleaned from the captain as a decoration of his room and thought about knocking it down to break it, however, the ship suddenly began to shake, and that vase she planned to break, suddenly swayed and fell from the dresser, breaking on the floor. 

She was at a loss for words for a while as she saw the broken shards scattered around the place, just watching the mess without saying anything, until a shard moved towards her feet, which she quickly crushed with her heel, her calm look turned into a wild and stern gaze as the whole atmosphere around her darkened while veins appeared on her forehead, she began to scream with all her might: 

"Who dares mess up the master's room!?" She shouted angrily, as she clenched her fist and started to leave the room heading towards the outside of the ship. She walked through the corridors with long strides while letting her mop fall and quickly opened the deck door, facing a war happening on all sides. 

There were explosions, roars of monsters, and people hitting each other in various directions, but Baby-5 was not shaken by this, she just looked at some members of her crew fighting in the air against a group of strange people using Geppo. At the port, the place was destroyed by Chouchou transformed into Cerberus while launching elemental attacks on the scared sailors trying to escape and not die. In the sea, a giant serpent was finishing off the last ships, blowing them up and sinking all, to head towards the other ships on the other side of the island, still launching cannonballs. 

Baby-5 also noticed explosions happening on the side of the ship launched by those ships that Shirahoshi intends to destroy, some bullets were flying towards the Black Pearl at that moment, but she noticed both Megalo, Laboon, and Karoo protecting the ship at that time, Karoo, despite the fear, used air cuts exploding the cannonballs, Megalo used Shigan and Laboon Tekkai while the bullets exploded on his head without affecting him. 

Baby Five, still irritated, ignored the cannonballs, not letting herself be shaken by the war on all sides; she just wanted to destroy someone and find the responsible for messing up the captain's room. Turning her gaze upwards, seeing that some of her companions were still fighting against enemies, she decided they would be the first to feel her wrath. 

She walked to the middle of the deck and bent her knees, before jumping off the deck, exploding the place, while flying into the sky. Her feet became a kind of proportion engine that Luffy had suggested while they were training, making her propel with more speed in the air, looking like a blur if she added some techniques of the six styles she learned. 

Kaku was fighting at that moment against Uta, when he felt someone coming in his direction at high speed. When he noticed, Baby-5 was already above him, while her expression showed fury. "You damn bastard!" She shouted, and he was stunned without understanding why this maid-dressed woman appeared enraged.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Uta asked, stunned, since this was her chance to prove that she had become strong, but now Baby-5 had interfered in her fight. 

Baby-5 ignored Uta's protest, while looking furiously at her target, transforming her arm into an impact weapon, like a shotgun, and fired point-blank at the man who couldn't even react, feeling immense pain sinking into his belly and flying backwards with the force of the impact. 

"One is not enough, I will kill them all!" Baby-5 shouted, as those around her were surprised by the rage of this woman who had just appeared. Baby-5 looked at each one of them. "You broke and messed up the Captain's room!" She exclaimed with a look of rage, leaving everyone, both allies and enemies, stunned. She began to transform into various weapons with her arm and started firing shots, making it difficult for CP9 to approach the Straw Hats. 

"Who is this crazy lady?!" Kalifa asked, and these words were followed by a hawk-like glare from Baby-5, as her arms turned into blades. She kicked the air with the technique she had perfected after a month of training with Luffy. Her body used to be weak, relying essentially on her fruit, but she learned to become strong in a month of training with the power of the moa moa no mi, since it was worth several months with Luffy's multiplication. Kalifa was scared by the crazy woman appearing in front of her with blades ready to cut her. 

The CP9 group, already thinking it would be easy to deal with the members of the ship who were already fighting, had a big surprise with this woman starting to attack them, even Rob Lucci, who prided himself on being a special weapon, was fighting against Robin herself, and having difficulty facing her, even after transforming into his zoan, but Robin was stronger than him now, she could punch him, transforming her arm into a giant, something Luffy suggested Lucy could do with her gomu gomu no mi. 

He received this giant punch from the girl making him fly in the air with pain. Bueno opened a door behind Robin and tried to surprise her, but 6 hands grew on Robin's ribs and launched Shigan while air bullets flew towards Bueno, without Robin turning around, hitting him as he fell bleeding. She may not have learned haki yet, but after learning the six styles, she became a powerful warrior. 

"Damn, how can this be so strong? Isn't there anyone weak here?!" Jabra said indignant and wounded by Hachi, who easily cut him. 

Meanwhile, at the Port, Chouchou was unforgiving of the enemies, launching attacks in all directions. The port was already completely devastated, while the sailors made every effort possible to try to stop him, launching their weapons and cannon shots, which simply hit an animal and then exploded. But, as the smoke dissipated, Cerberus seemed not to care about the damage, as they began to launch more elements in all directions.

"What can we do with this dog? We can't face it!" a scared sailor shouted. 

"Help!" another screamed, as the ground in front of them exploded and he was enveloped by the flames of one of its heads. 

"Help!" Some sailors also screamed before being turned into ice sculptures with its freezing rage. 

"Reinforcements, call for reinforcements!" another shouted, as he tried to escape and the ground behind him exploded with lightning. 

"Mr. Commodore, we need reinforcements at the Port! I repeat, we need reinforcements!" An officer spoke, while looking at the chaos that the three-headed dog was creating in the distance.

"Call for reinforcements!" Another was yelling into the den den mushi. 

Meanwhile, in the water, the ships continued to fire at the Black Pearl from the side of the island. "Fire at that ship! Sink it!" An officer ordered, while pulling the cannon's rope, which exploded, launching new bullets towards that side. 

However, the bullets exploded above the ship, not damaging it, being protected by all 3 animals. "Damn, how can it be intact after so many shots? Who is stopping our bullets?" They spoke, not knowing that there were 3 animals protecting the ship at that moment. 

"My lord, and those 10 ships that sank on the other side, wasn't there a sea monster there?!" A sailor asked worriedly. 

"Yes, we no longer see the monster, but stay alert, it returned to the water and might be coming for us!" Another man spoke with a lot of concern in his tone. 

"The monster!! It's here!" Those ships realized a giant shadow that was beneath them. 

"Fire at the monster! Don't let it get close!" Some screamed while exploding cannonballs in the water. 

But the leviathan didn't seem to care about it while already being in the midst of all those ships. 

"Damn!! Don't let it get close!" Said a captain before a huge shadow emerged behind him with the sea water rising over him and blocking the sunlight. "This..." The man turned cautiously, as the leviathan stared at him with fierce eyes, no longer bearing any trace of the gentle mermaid princess that was Shirahoshi. 

All the ships were scared while screaming together. "She's here," before the war began on that side as Shirahoshi attacked the first ships in front of her. A group of commodores advanced towards the serpent using Geppo to prevent her from destroying the warships, which also began to fight against them. 

"We need reinforcements here!" said a sailor on a den den mushi while looking at the serpent with fear. 

As all this was happening, on the island, the calls were passed to the commanders, watching the entire battle from strategic locations, but all frowned. Even Tsuru, who was fighting with Bastille against Yamato, heard everything on the radio on her waist. 

"This fight is not what we expected..." Tsuru frowned, as it seemed that the Navy was losing on all fronts to the pirates and Straw Hats.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

5