Chapter 227 – Enies Lobby 04!
279 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!* 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!* 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!* 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!* 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!* 

The island shook with explosions, with bright lights outshining the sun itself. Meanwhile, on the Straw Hats' ship in the harbor, the rest of the crew watched the explosions wondering what was happening, as even the Black Pearl trembled. 

"It's better we stay alert, it seems the negotiation went wrong," Rubin commented calmly on the deck. 

"Are we going to fight against the navy?" Shirahoshi murmured, a bit confused. 

"Sharky, sharky, sharky," Megalo said next to her, wanting to protect his friend. 

"GRRRRRR!", Laboon emitted his whale sound. 

"Karooo!!", Karoo was scared while trying to hide somewhere on the ship, running around. 

"Neee... It looks like we will have to face them soon," Hachi commented. 

Uta remained silent, looking towards the island with the bright lights fighting one another. "The heat reaches here..." she murmured at last. 

"Wollf! Woolf!" Chouchou barked dangerously towards the island. 

It didn't take long to see numerous people running towards the ship in white uniforms wielding weapons, just appearing as ants in the distance. 

"We're being attacked, we're being attacked," Chopper said while crying and running. 

Suddenly, an explosion sound happened, not from the island, but from outside of it, a moment later, from the side of the ship, the water exploded. 

"They're aiming cannonballs at us!" Uta alerted. 

"More cannonballs are coming," Chopper pointed his paw towards the sky, and there were two projectiles coming in their direction. Hachi decided to act now, grabbing his swords with the 6-sword style, he quickly sliced the air sending flying slashes with Rankyaku towards the cannonballs, making them split before exploding in the air. 

*BOOOOOM!!* 

Robin wasted no time and began using her fruit, making eyes appear all around the coast. She didn't take long to spy on everything that was happening and returned to the others. "We will be attacked soon, there are at least 2000 navy soldiers coming towards us, besides the 50 ships, and some are approaching this side already," she pointed to a corner where there were 10 ships coming towards them.

"Leave it to me! I'll handle the ships," Shirahoshi took initiative while speaking and quickly jumped into the water. 

Meanwhile, on the ships, a man with a magnifying glass looked towards the movement of the Straw Hat's mermaid. "That mermaid... She jumped into the water. Get ready to capture her!" he said, and everyone nodded, preparing to launch new cannonballs at the ship and take care of the mermaid approaching. 

"She's a mermaid, what can she do coming towards us??" said one sailor, mocking. 

"I heard she's one of the most beautiful women in the world. I'd like to see her," another man spoke. 

Meanwhile, the same man with the magnifying glass continued looking and saw a shadow in the water approaching, but it wasn't quite a shadow of a mermaid, or at least she had changed from a mermaid and suddenly began to grow more and more, covering the whole area. "What is this?" he asked, with a surprised look, seeing those huge shadows heading towards the navy ships. 

"Careful," someone spoke, pointing to shadows emerging under the ships. Suddenly, the waters explode and a huge Leviathan appears, biting the hull of the ship and throwing it away with a movement of its head. "Help," the sailors screamed, but the Leviathan didn't stop, as everyone was frozen, watching a ship flying and the Leviathan now looking towards them. 

The mermaid princess, in the form of a Leviathan, opened her mouth and began to suck in a blue energy, preparing a devastating attack. 

"Shoot, shoot at her before she attacks us," the sailors shouted and began to act against the leviathan. 

"What is this? Since when can sea monsters be so dangerous?" a man asked.

"Strangers, we use technologies to keep them at bay. I don't know what's happening. Who is this sea monster? Could it be one with a... could it?" another asked, considering the possibility of it being a Devil Fruit user. 

They began to fire cannonballs at the transformed mermaid princess, but the leviathan's hulls were resilient, covering her entire body, and the balls simply bounced off her without harm as they exploded. 

Shirahoshi finally charged all her power and with a roar, launched a blue water energy at the ships, devastating them instantly as they were blown up. 

"Impossible! She destroyed 3 navy warships with that attack. What is this sea monster? Why is it attacking us?" shouted another man on a ship still intact. 

Shirahoshi did not stop. She began to fight against the sailors as they tried to use some techniques of the Six Styles, after all, they are the elite of the navy. But Shirahoshi, even before eating her fruit, had started her training since she began sailing with Luffy, and she was the most talented in the crew with Haki. Dodging their attacks and even withstanding some without care, while she began to devour the sailors and launch water from her mouth, biting the other ships. More and more ships began to explode with the power of her Eikon. 

From afar, one could still see 6 ships fighting against the giant serpent, as more and more ships were blown up and sinking, while the screams of terror from the sailors could be heard. 

"It seems she is handling those ships well," Robin commented. 

"We should be more concerned about that army," Uta said and pointed to the harbor where there were several thousands of marines running towards them with weapons and swords, shouting that they would defeat the Straw Hats. 

"Woolf! Woolf!" Chouchou decided to act. Then, he barked and jumped off the deck, saying he would fight the sailors in the language of dogs. 

"Go, Chouchou!!" Chopper shouted excitedly, understanding his friend. 

Chouchou landed in the harbor and began to run towards the marines, who looked surprised, while descending to the harbor with the intention of attacking the ship, they saw a dog barking at them angrily as it approached. 

"A dog?" a marine asked surprised in the front. 

"You idiot, that's the Straw Hat's dog. Don't you know he is very dangerous? He almost devoured Vice Admiral Momonga! Don't be fooled by the poor and mangy appearance of that dog," another spoke. 

Chouchou heard this perfectly, getting even angrier at these marines for the insults. Then, he didn't waste time, as he jumped in the air, his transformation happened, turning him into a large Cerberus, touching the ground with his legs as the place cracked under his new weight and he growled with his 3 heads at all the marines who stopped at that moment, stunned and fearful in their eyes. 

But Chouchou was too upset after what he heard. He opened the 3 mouths, 3 elements began to emerge and he didn't waste time launching his attack against all 2000 marines, causing explosions as the ground was destroyed in ice, fire, and lightning, devastating the entire port in that area. 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!* 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!* 

Debris flew everywhere, and in the sky, a group of people flew past it, dodging while Chouchou didn't let any sailor pass on the ground. 

The crew on the ship quickly noticed the movement in the sky, "Neeee... It looks like they are coming this way," Hachi commented, but everyone already knew while keeping their heads attentive to the sky. 

"Aren't those our former prisoners?" Chopper pointed out. 

"Yes. It seems that after they were released, they came after us," Uta said. 

It was CP9. They observed the explosions happening in the port and on the water, ignoring them for the moment, as their goal was to capture the weaker members of the pirate crew. 

They finally approached the ship and paused for a moment while looking at the rest of the crew: there were Hachi, Uta, Robin, Chopper, Laboon, and Karoo hidden inside the ship. 

"CP 9," Rubin commented, looking at them as they also looked back at her. 

"You're the demon child... Nico Robin," Rob Lucci said as he faced her. 

"It seems we can have some important people from the group and use them as hostages," Bueno commented. 

"Two women, a fish-man, and some mangy animals for our team to handle... What a shame for us," Jabra commented, dissatisfied. 

"No matter, a weakness is a weakness. Now, let's attack them," Rob Lucci commented and advanced towards the ship. However, Hachi, Uta, Robin, and Chopper responded in kind, also using Geppo and Soru quickly, surprising everyone. 

With their strikes, they made everyone from CP9 immediately retreat with that attack, quite surprised because they did not have information on many of the Straw Hats beyond the main members. Then, seeing others using their own techniques, even superior ones, was quite startling. The battle on this side was just beginning. 

All the Straw Hats were involved in this battle, meanwhile in the sky, a bird quickly appeared, using a camera. This was none other than Morgans, learning about the operation and he didn't want to miss it, so he personally went to Enies Lobby. 

"This is really great!!!" He screamed excitedly. "Explosions and more explosions! Fighting between a type of pirates against a whole squadron of vice admirals led by an admiral intending to exterminate this band of supernovas!" He celebrated. "I'm rooting for the Straw Hats. If they win this fight, they will become an unparalleled legend on their journey before going to the New World!" Morgans shouted joyfully. 

"Now let's try to capture all the fights! Because all of them seem so interesting!" He said and went back to filming from that height.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

8