Chapter 229 – Enies Lobby 06!
194 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Luffy found himself surrounded by various battles, but there was only one he was interested in, as he struck Akainu once again with his flames, fighting against the admiral's lava. 

He diverted his attention, slightly worried about the money being carried by Nami at that moment. After all, if the money were lost, their entire scheme would be in vain. 

"You're underestimating me, you damned child!" Akainu growled, noticing that Luffy was paying attention to something else. He increased his strength against Luffy, making him fall back. Luffy wasn't bothered by this as he flew; he used it to his advantage while quickly stabilizing and launching into the sky where various battles were happening at that moment. Explosions and flashes of combat filled the sky, while the six styles were executed by all the fighters. 

A particular duo caught Luffy's attention, and he smiled, heading towards the fight where Nami was battling Vice Admiral Doberman, the man using his weapons against the Garuda claws created by Nami. 

"Damn all these akuma no mi users!" Doberman said as he moved away from the claws and tried to stop them, while Nami continued launching attacks. She had entered phase 1 as veils passed over her entire body, and she displayed large white wings. 

She kept all the money cases close to her, while a claw still held them. She looked at her enemy who flew towards her, and she also began to attack him, wielding a spear that Luffy had made her use as her official weapon. They exchanged blows, as she began to materialize claws in the air that tried to cut the admiral, who dodged and tried to fend off both the claws and Nami's own Spear. 

Luffy flew towards them. At that moment, he felt a sudden heat. He saw a huge fist of lava flying towards him, but he made no move to dodge. As the lava fist hit him, exploding the area around them, even the mourning people were surprised by the explosion. However, Luffy reappeared unharmed but, unlike before, he entered phase 2. Showing his beastly form, he still flew towards Nami. 

"Nami!" he shouted. "Give me the bag!" He said, and the girl nodded, throwing the bag to him. He quickly caught it and made it disappear, getting all the money into the system. As soon as he was satisfied, new fists of lava flew towards him. There were at least 20 of them, as one of them didn't harm Luffy much, being a fire beast. 

He looked at Akainu's blows and began to wrap flames around his arm, before launching his own attack. The great flame rocks hit the lava fists, causing explosions and heat in the environment. These two attacks even affected the crew and vice admirals around. 

"BOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!" 

"BOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!" 

"BOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!" 

"BOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!" 

"Hey, Luffy, be careful!" Kuina complained as Momonga was on top of her. She was struggling to face him but used her Shiva transformation in phase 1, where she created a cape on her back and increased her ice power with glowing veins in her body in a blue tone, and her eyes were almost white with a hint of blue. 

"Pay attention to the fight!" Momonga said, appearing in front of Kuina trying to strike her, which she slightly avoided. He looked at her moving away as he dodged the blow between Luffy and Akainu, "You're very much like that girl who walks with Smoker..." Momonga noticed. 

"Tashigi, I've met her..." Kuina said, shrugging without saying anything more, and focused her energy on her sword, which began to glow the next moment, and she started to emit ice, freezing the space around. 

Momonga was surprised when a huge ice dragon formed and launched towards him, which he tried to counter with an aerial slash, but the dragon didn't stop as it tried to reach him. He dodged its teeth, while the ice dragon continued to chase after Momonga, who moved away before putting his sword back in the air and focusing as the dragon came back to attack him.

Approaching closely, he focused on his fencing and launched the attack just as the dragon made another strike, and Momonga cut the creature in half, dispersing it, but he didn't have time to pay attention to that because above him, Kuina suddenly appeared and attacked him, crossing their swords in those moments. 

"This ice power, not even Kuzan can create creatures that attack..." Momonga murmured as sparks flew from the clashing swords. 

They only stopped trying to overpower each other because at that moment, Hugo and Vice Admiral Maynard appeared between them, exchanging rapid punches with their fists as they ran through the chaos, appearing in the middle of many people's fight as they exchanged blows against each other. 

"You're strong, big guy..." He commented. 

"You haven't seen anything yet." Hugo said, and his body began to transform into various rock spikes spread across his entire body, entering phase one of titan, and before the vice admiral could react, Hugo was already on top of him launching an attack that hit his face and sent the vice admiral flying to the opposite side. 

The vice admiral flew to the ground, falling almost on the lava left by Akainu behind Luffy at that moment. Hugo didn't want to wait and flew down, propelling his body with geppo as he approached, making the ground explode where he had knocked down the vice admiral. 

The ground cracked and rose with the impact, but while Hugo was in the midst of the dust, a punch with haki hit him, making him retreat several meters away, "You're good... But you still have a lot to learn, big guy..." the man said while rubbing his cheek after being hit by the pirate and spitting out some blood. 

"Let's go for the second round." The navy man said with a smile. 

Above them, an explosion occurred. Vivi transformed her arm into a hurricane ball and attacked Dalmatian who tried to hit her with his haki-imbued fists. The explosion made everyone retreat, but Vivi ended up losing the advantage as Dalmatian returned to attack her. She quickly began to move while her lower body transformed into a hurricane, and she rose into the air with the vice admiral following her. She launched several tornadoes at the man, trying to slow his advance. 

Managing to do so somewhat since even with the six-style techniques and haki, it was disadvantageous to fight against the wind when it filled the air, Vivi raised both hands and began to concentrate her energy against the vice admiral and everyone below. She gathered enough energy before launching, creating something gigantic as everyone began to feel the change in the air. 

"This?!" Dalmatian frowned. 

"What is this change in wind." The marines running through the space of Enies Lobby trying to reach the battles happening soon felt something different. 

"There! Look at that!" A marine pointed to the top where the vice admirals' fight was happening. 

"It's huge!!!" another shouted alarmed. 

A huge hurricane was forming in the air, heading towards the ground, while everyone fought against each other, they had to look up as soon as it caught their attention, and the fights had to stop to start trying to escape the reach of that thing, as the wind began to try to suck everything in. Luffy was fighting against Akainu at that moment, exchanging blows and launching his flames against the admiral, an intense fight with no apparent winner. 

Luffy also turned his attention to Vivi's hurricane and smiled, after all, he had planned this move with Vivi in Skypiea. He saw Lami fighting against Onigumo and quickly shouted to her: 

"Lami, teleport everyone, except me!" Luffy shouted, and she opened her room, a much larger one, covering the entire battlefield. While everyone was in a fight, looking attentively at the hurricane, Lami used her teleportation, making everyone disappear from the battlefield, leaving only vice admirals with Luffy and Akainu, who still received the pressure from Akainu. 

Vivi looked down from a safe space, as it was not within the hurricane's reach. But seeing what Luffy was about to do, she quickly left there, flying towards the Straw Hats. 

The admirals frowned as they tried to dodge the hurricane descending to the ground at high speed, trying to suck everything into it, starting to devastate everything around as it touched the ground and lifted everything up.

Luffy looked at Akainu trying to suck him in, he used his moa moa no mi to decrease his weight, and the hurricane soon carried him, entering inside it. 

"Do you think you can escape!?" Akainu, despite struggling not to be sucked in as well, growled at Luffy while launching lava into the hurricane, hitting Luffy who stopped in the middle of it as he focused on his next move. 

Inside the wind vortex, Luffy felt Akainu's attacks from a distance, and he had to endure the heat of his lavas and blows, while his body began to glow bit by bit. In the next moment, a dazzling light came from the base of the hurricane and began to fill all the wind, turning it into flames of chaos. 

This stood out everywhere and left the entire island stunned, as everyone could see the size of the hurricane now made of Luffy's flames. This is the same move that Luffy made in Alabasta fighting against Crocodile, Luffy now had possession of the hurricane and could control it as he wished. 

Then, he sensed through haki where the vice admirals were and launched the hurricane against them, who quickly flew away trying to avoid that thing, even catching Akainu by surprise. But he didn't move, after all, he was made of magma, and those were just flames, there was no Haki involved to harm him. However, the other vice admirals weren't so lucky because the hurricane went in their direction and, as soon as it arrived in the middle of them all, it exploded, creating an explosion that shook the entire island, and everyone saw a large cloud of smoke arise in that place while the Straw Hats were in a corner, looking at it, as Luffy quickly appeared among them with his super-speed. 

"Hahaha! That was amazing!" Luffy said satisfied, and could see how all the marines were scared by that. 

"I think you overdid it, Luffy," Nami commented, but there were no complaints or tension in her tone. 

Vivi also joined them, and it didn't take long for the smoke to start to dissipate, and all the vice admirals appeared on the destroyed ground, but they were still okay, although some had burnt clothes and tense expressions. 

"Luffy, I want to fight my opponent without interruptions," Zoro complained, and Luffy nodded, after all, this move had come up last minute. 

"Alright, let's now fight individually." He said, and the Straw Hats were ready for a new round with the vice admirals and Akainu.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

5