Chapter 233 – Enies Lobby 10!
189 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2200 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Luffy saw the giant fist of gear third coming toward him, as he prepared to strike it against Lucy.

"Gomu gomu no... King Punch," she exclaimed and launched the punch.

Luffy collided with the huge fist, generating an explosion of force as the two fists clashed.

There was no one else left in the fight, and the clash continued while Lucy growled, trying to beat her brother. Meanwhile, Luffy was superior to her due to his training while maintaining the degree of strength without using the moa moa no mi or his haki.

"You've gotten much stronger, Lucy. But it's still not enough..." Luffy commented and managed to throw her back at that moment.

"Hm??!!" Lucy felt her punch reflected, and the next moment, felt Luffy grabbing her arm, "HEY, what are you doing, brother?" She said dizzily and before she could react, Luffy began to pull her.

"It's been a long time since I've seen Lucy, I want to see if you've really gotten strong!" Luffy said as he began to spin his body, making Lucy be pulled as he began to spin.

"Hey, Luffy! Stop this!!" She exclaimed as she began to spin with her giant, extended arm.

"Silly girl." Luffy said as she spun in desperation in all directions.

Already dissatisfied with this, she tries to stop Luffy as she began to suck air from her hand to her belly, which puffed up and she started blowing to leave her swaying while her body tried to get away with the force of the wind, but Luffy held her hand without letting her escape.

She stopped blowing air out, and her body was pulled toward Luffy as she began to unstretch. Luffy caught her as she came towards him, while holding her stretched arm in his hand.

"Hello, Lucy." Luffy spoke with a smile, looking at his sister waiting for her to act, but she looked silly.

"Luffy!" She said cheerfully close to him, but soon her face changed to something more severe, bordering on comical. "Luffy, you've captured me! Let me go!" She demanded.

Luffy just nodded with a smile while releasing her hand, making her have to jump into the air with geppo, "Luffy, get ready because I'm going to capture you!" She declared as she clenched her fist, ready to attack him.

Luffy, seeing the same scene as before, just shrugged and waited for the girl to launch her attack while he prepared a punch as well. The moment the fists met, there was another shockwave, sweeping that area of the sky.

Luffy manages to neutralize the force of Lucy's attack, diverting it to the side with a precise movement. "I'll teach you some things," says Luffy.

Lucy, frustrated but also excited by the challenge, quickly recomposes herself. "Don't think it's over, Luffy! I still have more tricks up my sleeve!" She exclaims.

"Gomu gomu... Machine Gun!" He said, using his arms to launch numerous attacks at the same time, while Luffy began to dodge, still maintaining his stage 2 transformation.

She continued attacking him while he just dodged until she stopped, looking at him with puffed cheeks and pouting, frustrated for not having hit anything on Luffy.

Luffy saw this and began to laugh. "Come on Lucy, you can do better than that." He challenged her.

Lucy looked at him more seriously and nodded. She lifted her arm while a wave of rubber began to emerge there and as soon as she normalized, her body began to turn red and emit steam.

"This is my gear second! I'll be much faster!" She declared with a confident voice, Luffy calmly nodded and his gaze returned downward, to see if anyone was interfering in the fight, but it seems that his last attack with Ace had knocked them out for the time being, even Akainu had not returned to fight.

From a distance, the marines who could not participate in the battle, looked at Lucy with hope. "Look, the granddaughter of Garp is facing the pirate!" Someone exclaimed.

"Defeat your brother, that scum!"

"Go Monkey D. Lucy!!"

"Will she be alright...?" Helmeppo said next to Coby.

"I hope so..." Coby commented.

Exclamations arose all over the place, while Lucy made the first move with gear second, disappearing before rushing towards Luffy.

Luffy knew that now with Gear Second activated, Lucy would dramatically increase her speed and power, after all, speed can equal strength. She disappeared into the air, leaving a bit of the smoke her body emitted, creating a red blur in the air. She appeared in front of Luffy, who didn't take his eyes off her for a moment as she showed the palm of her hand, ready to attack him. With an explosive sound from her arm, she shouted, "Jet Pistol!" launching her fist towards Luffy with a super-accelerated punch.

Luffy remained calm, but with a slight smile seeing the attack approaching, he activated his haki, not because he needed it, after all, he was a durable zoan, but he wanted his sister to learn a little in this fight.

The jet pistol hit hard against his arm coated with haki, making the blow just hit without any effect against Luffy. "What?!" Lucy exclaimed in astonishment.

"You don't know what haki is yet, Lucy?" Luffy asked.

"Grandpa tried to teach me, but it's very hard, and I haven't learned yet!" She admitted, looking at her brother's haki. "But you've already learned! That's not fair!" She complained.

Luffy nodded, understanding her frustration. "Calm down, Lucy, I had some shortcuts, you must be as talented as I am, but still, I must praise your speed and strength, which have greatly increased. But there is still room for your growth." He then stepped back slightly, preparing for his next action.

Lucy, seeing this, quickly prepared to attack him as well. "I'm not done, Luffy!" With a fierce gleam in her eyes, she used the technique that Luffy easily dodged before, but now with gear second. "Jet Gatling," firing a series of punches at extremely high speed, she was confident that she would hit Luffy now.

Luffy, despite his superior skill, chose not to dodge all the attacks and even did not activate his armament haki. Instead, he used his natural resilience as a training opportunity for Lucy, blocking and dodging some while allowing others to hit him, feeling Lucy's strength. "Good, Lucy! Your control over Gear Second is very good," he commented, as he recoiled from the impact of the punches.

Lucy, seeing this, didn't know whether to be happy about Luffy's praise or to just not care much about her attacks. "I still haven't given up, Luffy!" She shouted.

Luffy disappeared at this moment, and before Lucy could react, he slapped her forehead as he approached, her head flew back as her neck stretched, "Take this!" She shouted as she returned her blow to Luffy, who also used his head, Lucy hit her forehead against Luffy's horns.

"Hot!" She exclaimed while staying in contact before moving away as Luffy laughed at his sister.

As Luffy and Lucy faced each other, the battle between the two was soon disturbed with the return of the marines, led by a recovered Akainu, determined to end the threat once and for all.

The recovered marines soon launched a joint attack on Luffy, inspired by Akainu's presence, advancing in formation, surrounding Luffy and Lucy in a vast semicircle. Akainu, with his fists wrapped in bright magma, led the first charge with a fiery intensity in his eyes.

"Monkey D. Luffy, be destroyed!" Akainu spoke, lunging forward. He fired a "Ryusei Kazan," a rain of magma meteors, directed at Luffy, creating a devastating cascade of lava that threatened to engulf both Luffy and Lucy.

Luffy frowned, seeing that Lucy was also in the path of his attack, he simply kicked her, making her fly a distance to get away from the blow. And by doing so, he no longer had time to dodge, since the attack was already above him. He activated his Armament Haki to the maximum, preparing to neutralize the attack. With quick movements, Luffy managed to divert most of the magma meteors while having to punch some.

As soon as he saw that he finally managed to stop the attack while he was caught a bit with the attack, the marines took advantage of the distraction to advance, launching a barrage of blows with six styles and fencing on Luffy in the air.

Luffy began to dodge the attacks retaliating as well, while punching all who approached or used Ace to make the marines retreat, while they maintained a look of determination even of self-sacrifice to end the pirate.

"This is getting kind of dangerous..." Luffy didn't refer to himself, still remembering Lucy's last attack and knowing that Akainu played dirty, he could expect something from that man, so he hoped Lucy would stay away.

Luffy looked up and saw Akainu swinging with his cloak still slightly burned, showing a magma arm and approaching him. Luffy used haki and flames to repel him again.

The collision between Luffy's fist and Akainu's magma fist created a massive explosion, sending shockwaves throughout the area and forcing the marines to back off.

Both remained resilient against each other as the clash of haki forced them apart. Akainu was quite frustrated with Luffy, struggling to deal with a rookie who had never set foot in the new world.

"Attack him!" He ordered, and all the marines a bit away began launching attacks against Luffy again, who prepared for the assault.

"Let's use this..." Akainu murmured, seeing a marine woman also approaching the battlefield and heading towards Luffy while stretching. He saw Luffy defending against the attacks and waited for Garp's granddaughter to get closer.

"Now!" Driven by his relentless determination to eradicate pirates, he planned something cunning to put Luffy in a position of vulnerability. Having seen the strong connection and instinctive protection of Luffy towards Lucy, Akainu planned to use this to his advantage.

With a cold smile reflecting his cruel strategy, Akainu concentrated a massive amount of his magma energy, preparing to launch one of his most devastating attacks. "Inugami Guren!" he shouted, firing a wave of magma projectiles that resembled fierce wolves made of lava, hunting their targets with deadly precision.

The attack was swift and relentless, aimed not only at Luffy but also at marines who were nearby, showing Akainu's willingness to sacrifice his own men to achieve his goal. The marines, caught off guard by their leader's sudden turn, had no time to react. One by one, the projectiles hit them, causing instant devastation, quickly eliminating them.

"This?!" Luffy was quite stunned by such a thing, and in the midst of the chaos, Lucy found herself directly receiving one of these magma projectiles. She didn't realize until she saw that she couldn't escape the imminent danger while many of her comrades were already dead.

Luffy, seeing the fatal attack approaching his sister, did not hesitate. With an impulse of 80 times from the moa moa no mi, he launched himself in front of Lucy, placing himself between her and the attack.

"Luffy!!" Lucy shouted in astonishment as she saw Luffy sacrificing himself for her.

The impact was catastrophic. Luffy absorbed the direct hit from the magma projectile, his body trembling under the weight of the attack as he tried to dissipate the energy to protect Lucy, using his moa moa no mi speed, he could only use Haki and his natural resilience.

Luffy emerged from the smoke while Lucy looked at him with concern, Luffy was bleeding all over his body while even his skin seemed to be burning.

Akainu, watching the scene, smiled with satisfaction. "As expected. Your predictability is your weakness. You sacrifice everything to protect those you love, even at the cost of your own life," he mocked. He didn't waste any more time and flew in his direction, to finish the fight with Luffy in such a weakened state.

Lucy, horrified by what had just happened, ran to Luffy's side, trying to stop Akainu who was coming to kill Luffy, her eyes filled with tears and anger. "Luffy! Get out of there!!!" she started, her voice trembling with emotion.

Akainu approached Luffy with a victorious smile, but as soon as he got close, an explosion of the king's haki came from Luffy, making him destabilize and when he realized, even bleeding, Luffy appeared in front of him, before striking him so hard that he flew like a missile to the ground.

"Luffy?!" Lucy saw Akainu flying downwards and stopped her advance, feeling her brother's haki preventing her from approaching. Luffy's haki continued to run throughout the area, and he seemed more violent than ever to those who knew him.

Luffy raised his head, and Lucy saw her brother different from anything she had seen before. Luffy had a mad look while his haki kept picking up constantly.

"I won't forgive you, Akainu," Luffy growled, his voice laden with all the force of his wrath. "You almost killed my sister. That's something I will never... never forget or forgive!" He declared, as his voice ran throughout Enies Lobby.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

7