Chapter 234 – Enies Lobby 11!
217 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1500 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Luffy's Haki explosion, representing his fury, was immense, spanning not just the area but everyone on the island could feel its pressure.

The sailors closest were the first to feel the pressure. Even though they were men and women trained, even though they had set foot on numerous battlefields, they found themselves paralyzed with Luffy's fury that came with his shout. Most, without warning, began to stagger, and as their eyes turned white, they began to fall, losing consciousness. One by one, they started to drop, soon forming dozens and hundreds of sailors, even thousands of them were affected as they began to faint under the spiritual power of the enraged pirate they were unable to resist.

The wave of Haki did not choose its targets as Luffy released it, even unconsciously; high-ranking officers and recruits alike succumbed under its force. Even the strongest, those who managed to remain conscious, struggled to maintain balance, their expressions twisted in mixes of surprise and fear. Those sensitive to Haki felt an even more intense pressure, as if being crushed under the weight of an invisible mountain.

Vice Admirals fighting against the pirates and even Luffy's companions frowned at this, stopping fighting while looking at the source of that pressure on the other side of the battlefield.

"What is this overwhelming pressure?!" Vice Admiral Bastille said, with a look of shock while holding himself not to fall.

"Is this Haki... from Luffy?" Yamato wondered, looking in the direction of the pressure source, his face mixing confusion and concern.

"Why this explosion of fury? What's happening on that side?" Vice Admiral Tsuru, frowning, watching closely, trying to maintain her composure.

"Luffy... he is enraged... I've never seen him like this, completely different," Zoro frowned, after all, Luffy would not release his Haki so uncontrollably if it wasn't something serious.

"So this is Luffy's Haki?" Kuina, impressed and somewhat shaken by the intensity of Luffy's pressure.

"This kid... really is special," Vice Admiral Momonga, murmuring to himself, looking toward that side.

"Luffy..." Nojiko murmured.

"Conqueror's Haki again..." Vice Admiral Mozambia, speaking softly.

While many vice admirals were studying and trying to understand what happened there, the crew members were worried, like Vivi, Alvida, Nami, Reiju still wondering what happened.

"The captain is so angry, I doubt this island will last much longer..." Hugo commented.

"Don't worry about other fights, let's keep exchanging punches!" Vice Admiral Maynard declared before moving forward against Hugo again to punch him regardless of the pressure wave.

Lami fighting against Doflamingo were closer and looked surprised by this, "I better end this fight quickly and kill Doflamingo." Lami concluded before Luffy started to blow up this island and moved against the Shichibukai.

As Luffy's Haki expanded beyond the battlefield, reaching the most distant areas of the island, all his other crew members felt Luffy's fury.

"Luffy-Sama!!??" Shirahoshi, still attacking a bunch of sailors and warships transformed into her final form, that of the serpent, looked surprised at the island. She saw many sailors fainting on the ships even at that distance. 'Be okay, Luffy-sama...' She said, quite worried about him.

On the other side of the island.

"Grrr?!"

"Karooo?"

"Sharky Sharky!"

The animals defending the ship from some cannonballs were stunned by the wave from their captain, while Laboon seemed confused, Karoo, and Megalo were scared.

"Luffy?!" Nico Robin in the air looked toward that side after punching Rob Lucci again.

"Hm?" Uta looked concerned.

"Master?" Baby-5 turned her body toward that side while holding Kalifa by her hair as the CP0 woman was all bruised after the beating Baby-5 gave her.

"How scary!!" Chopper was scared.

"NEEE...." Hachi looked dazed.

The CP9 members were already in a bad situation while constantly getting beaten by that group of pirates, but the pressure they received made it even more difficult for them.

"I want to go away!" Jabra exclaimed comically.

"Tsk..." Bueno was debating whether to flee by opening a door in space.

"The sailors are fainting..." Robin noticed that while the sailors at the harbor couldn't get past Chouchou, they began to faint with the Haki.

"Woollf!" 3 heads barked at the same time towards where Luffy was.

Luffy's Haki didn't affect his crew, leaving his pressure exclusively for his enemies as they weakened under his fury.

"Incredible..." In a place off the island at a very high altitude, Morgan might not feel the Haki at that distance, but he was certainly filming a spectacle. "This will give

The scene of the island quickly zoomed out, displaying on a set of several screens of the island as Luffy's Haki wave exploded in all directions.

There was a man standing in front of the screens, frowning. "He hasn't even entered the New World, but he already has such powerful Haki?!" The man, who was Sengoku, was gritting his teeth looking at the battle, after all, even though they had sent a large force for the negotiation, they still monitored everything in real-time from the headquarters so they could complete their mission.

His gaze caught a silhouette rising, making him widen his eyes, he quickly stopped the man who had gotten up. "Garp?! What are you doing?!" He growled.

"Don't hold me back Sengoku! I'm going there now!" Garp roared with as much anger as Luffy.

"Stop right now!" Sengoku said, slamming Garp's head into the wall as it exploded.

Garp didn't seem affected with his head inside the wall. "You better hold me back, Sengoku, because if I go to that island, I'm going to kill Akainu." Garp growled, he clearly saw the admiral's intention when he targeted Lucy to lure Luffy, he wanted to kill him at that moment.

Sengoku was on a short fuse here, as more problems had arisen while the fights also didn't seem very positive, after all, the Straw Hats as a group were even more powerful than anticipated, and not even the vice admirals could easily defeat them.

While he held Garp back so he wouldn't leave the room and do something that might be considered treasonous. 'Akainu shouldn't have acted like this, now things are out of control...' Sengoku growled and looked around the room where a few more people were.

"I want you to go there, we need your help." Sengoku spoke to a specific person, as this person stood up showing his huge height.

"I have to go there... How scary..." The man murmured as he started to head towards the exit of the room.

Back to Enies Lobby, Luffy was still releasing his pressure across the island, "Luffy!!!" Lucy tried to shout, protecting herself from the pressure, while Luffy looked at the ground, as a pile of lava accumulated, with Akainu materializing bit by bit.

The island was still heavily affected by Luffy's Haki, which had already knocked down more than 14,000 sailors leaving only a small group of elites that had come from Marineford. Luffy continued enraged, he saw his sister could be seriously injured and even killed in that attack just to hit him, which made him think about the possibility of really losing her, he wasn't from this world, that's true, but it doesn't mean that the memories he lived here were a lie, everything he went through in this world was real even before recovering his memories from the other world, now he might lose one of the people he loved most... She was more than his people, so he would not forgive anyone for such insolence, and this was reflected in his King's Haki.

"I will kill you." Luffy didn't wait for him to materialize completely and shot off like a rocket towards him, his body began to expand, as he anchored his limbs directly into the ground, completing his transformation into his final form, a full Ifrit.

Akainu finally materialized and saw that giant monster staring at him with a deadly look, before he could say anything, Luffy shouted at him.

ROAAAAARRRR

Akainu, the target of this fury, soon found himself being attacked as Luffy used his maximum speed even with that giant body, he punched towards Akainu, who tried to protect himself by putting a layer of Haki on his body, after seeing the ground being devastated with his colossal fist, digging into the ground and hitting him with the enemy's Haki and flames.

The fist hit him and made Akainu feel pressed while being crushed, feeling the pressure and his small body was nothing compared to the fist, as he was lifted off the ground. Akainu felt his bones breaking as he flew like a rocket from the middle of the island to one of its sides, hitting against the large structure like the castle at the end of the island with the government symbol, destroying the place with his body, as it began to crumble and the World Government flag being destroyed with it as if the absolute dominion that the World Government had over the world, was collapsing.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

6