Chapter 235 – Enies Lobby 12!
129 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The explosive sound of the castle being destroyed echoed throughout the island, while its debris continued to fall, which was before the cliff of the island, and the sailors' eyes widened seeing the large structure collapsing on the ground due to a blow that Admiral Akainu received.

"This cannot be possible!!??" Someone shouted.

"The grand structure of the government is collapsing!" A woman trembled seeing that.

"That pirate... He transformed into that monster we saw in the newspaper!!" Another exclaimed.

"He is even more frightening than I had seen!" Said an elderly man in fear.

"Admiral Akainu..." Said a vice admiral.

"Pay attention to our fight!" Zoro exclaimed, using his swords to make the enemy pay attention to him.

"Luffy..." Lucy looked at her brother transformed into that giant beast, murmuring a bit surprised by it.

As the castle collapsed and everyone had stunned expressions, Ifrit remained in the place where he hit Akainu, watching that in fierce silence "Grrrrr....".

Then, still taken by rage, he planted one of his feet, hitting the ground again, making it explode with craters and cracks all over the place. "ROARRRRR" He gave another fierce shout, and before anyone could react, he bent his knees and jumped towards the location. Everyone saw his huge flaming body going to that side off the island.

In the destroyed location, where smoke covered the entire place due to the structure being destroyed and the dust raising, lava began to accumulate in the middle of it, and the admiral's body emerged in his cape, his red suit was burned in some parts, he no longer had the flower he kept on his chest, his hair was showing after his navy hat was destroyed, and he had a line of blood running down the side of his face, while feeling his injured body after the devastating attack.

He emerged from the wreckage with clenched teeth while coughing up blood, then spat some of it out and wiped his mouth, "This pirate... I have to eliminate this threat!" He said angrily, but soon felt a change with his observation haki and noticed a huge shadow appear in front of him from the dust smoke.

Before he could react, Luffy appeared on top of him, his feet in the destroyed places, and looking fiercely at him a moment before attacking him. Ifrit punched the ground with such force that the whole island at the edge of the cliff began to crack, and the broken structure began to fall off the place.

Akainu found himself in a terrible situation as he emerged from the ground grabbed by the hands of Luffy, while the latter lifted him.

Luffy turned his body and launched Akainu directly towards the cliff, intending for him to go directly into the water below them. However, Akainu quickly began to stabilize himself with geppo, this before he looked stunned at his plight. Luffy wanted the admiral not to have an easy time here, he jumped from the island as it began to crumble after all that impact and Luffy leaped to attack him again.

With his incredibly fast speed, Luffy hit his haki-coated claws on the admiral in the air, making him fly back again to Enies Lobby, exploding directly on the ground, and lifting the earth while destroying all the structures of the island in the path.

"Admiral Akainu!" The sailors screamed, seeing that scared as one of the navy's greatest forces being thrown around like a doll. Luffy seemed to be playing with a toy in his current form. It didn't take long for everyone to witness, as he advanced, going to where Ifrit fell, exploding the place with endless punches, invested with Haki and strength.

Luffy flew again to the place where Akainu fell, and everyone saw Ifrit fall like a meteor on the admiral. BOOOOOOMMMMM!!! the explosion lifted more earth.

Akainu was having a hard time as he tried to free himself from the pressure of Luffy pulling him while he remained under the earth trying to defend himself from the haki fist of Ifrit, while Luffy continued to beat him.

In a moment, with no alternatives to leave while Luffy continued to dig the earth against his body, he ended up entering the ground transforming into lava, and went underground. Luffy, not wanting to let him escape, realizing this, opened his fangs in his mouth and began to accumulate fire breath, a moment later he released it while turning his mouth towards the ground, a fire beam like a flame laser.

The fire continued penetrating the earth, and the entire island felt it as the flames spread creating holes everywhere. Luffy's plan was simple, he wanted to collapse the entire island into the cliff below them.

The whole place began to crack and tremble, while numerous parts below the island exploded, generating their flames, making it create holes all over. "He intends to destroy the entire island?" A vice admiral exclaimed incredulously, looking around as all the sailors were scared at that moment, noticing that the entire island began to disintegrate as Luffy's flames created a hole inside it and even came out to the surface like geysers.

"Help!!"

"The island is being destroyed!"

"Can't anyone stop this monster?!"

The sailors continued to exclaim as towers of fire flew into the sky.

"He's not trying to burn the place, but to throw it into the water. He really wants to kill him," Tsuru murmured analytically about the situation. She turned to all the fights and immediately shouted: "Finish these fights quickly! We must stop him, otherwise, thousands of sailors will die, as the fall would not be small, and even some Devil Fruit users would die if the island sank." She issued the order and everyone nodded.

"What is happening?" The view was even better for those who were outside, and the sailors, looking from their warships, saw the island being exploded from below and above, while there was a fire monster spitting fire and causing this destruction, which left them quite astonished, without action, just looking at it.

"How can we make this operation? How can we fight that demon? Not even an admiral can defeat him. We're all going to die here..." Someone said lost from the warship.

"Who cares about that now? We must face it," Another spoke with determination.

"First, we must deal with that monster attacking us!" Another spoke while Shirahoshi was still among them, reducing more than 20 of their ships since she began to attack.

Meanwhile, Luffy continued making the island tremble until Akainu, underground, saw that he was not in a good situation that could lead to the defeat of the entire navy, so he decided to act. He finally emerged from the ground with a leap, exploding and flying upwards, while his fist transformed into another giant lava fist darkening with Haki. As he approached, he punched Luffy without him being able to react while he kept his flames destroying the island, but now making him stop his attack as they retreated in the opposite direction due to the impact.

Luffy quickly recovered and turned his fierce gaze towards the admiral in the air. Not caring about his body still injured from before without healing, as he was still overtaken by his fury.

Akainu also saw Luffy looking fiercely. In the air, before he could act, Luffy punched him again with his maximum speed, making him spit more blood as he flew a distance. Recovering a bit, some time later, with his feet firm on the ground, digging a bit, frustrated and taken by rage, Akainu spat blood and would launch his attack again.

Meanwhile, the 50-meter giant made a move, Akainu quickly showed his fists transforming into lava and launched them forward, while the monster advanced, he launched numerous giant fists towards Ifrit.

However, Luffy advanced without caring, being hit by the attack as he approached, while his body accumulated more of the lava fist attacks. Akainu found himself once again in a bad situation, with Ifrit already on top of him with his attack not being able to reach him. He opened new fists with Haki, as he could create them when the lava still connected to his body and launched them forward while Luffy also did the same with his flames and Haki.

Both exchanged numerous attacks; however, Luffy was faster, and Akainu soon felt being pressed backward, losing this encounter. Luffy hit him again, making him spit blood, and before he could get away, with impact, Luffy quickly spun his body and hit him with Ifrit's tail. Akainu fell, breaking several of his ribs while flying a great distance, again breaking the ground.

Meanwhile, the vice admirals were trying to do everything they could to prevent Luffy from continuing to hit Akainu, seeing that he was really winning against the admiral, which surprised them. Even from the other side of the screen, while Sengoku was holding Garp down, he looked frustrated at the screen.

"We must go help him!" said one of the vice admirals fighting against Reiju.

"Do you think I'm going to let that happen?" Reiju spoke as she lit a cigarette, and her wings of flame seemed to become wilder, they prevented them from helping Luffy before, now it was their turn when the game changed.

"How can this be happening... How is he stronger than an admiral now?!" Sengoku growled. According to reports, he was supposed to maintain the strength of an admiral, not surpass one.

"Go Luffy! Hit him, hit him hard, do it for your grandpa!" Garp shouted, still angry. He was from the navy, but seeing his granddaughter almost hit by friendly fire irritated him so much that he wanted to see Akainu beaten. Meanwhile, Sengoku didn't know what frustrated him more there, hearing this.

"I hope the reinforcements arrive in time..." The only thing that could calm his frustration holding Garp was the help he sent.

The battle continues, while the pirates prevented the vice admirals from approaching, the other sailors could do nothing but watch from a distance.

"Luffy..." Lucy commented in the air seeing Luffy that way.

Luffy continues his battle, Akainu on the ground, frustrated for having taken consecutive hits, while blood ran all over his body. But he was still resilient, and that would not be enough to defeat him. He stood up, frustrated, while facing the monster trying to hit him. "You damn pirate, I won't let you leave here," he shouted angrily.

Luffy did not respond, just giving a mocking look to the man. Saying with the glint in his eyes that he would be defeated, or even killed, as Luffy was no longer holding back.

However, as Luffy was about to initiate his new attack against the admiral, raising his elbow to punch him to the ground, a light emerged from the sky at that moment, launching itself against him, creating a huge explosion that covered even his already injured body. Help had arrived in the battle, Kizaru arrived.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

5