Chapter 236 – Enies Lobby 13!
164 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Kizaru appeared in the sky at this moment, his attack forming a huge ball of light that overshadowed the sun's light while covering the entire area with Ifrit in the center.

Everyone looked at this surprised, seeing where the attack came from for the pirates who did not know the admiral.

"This is good... Sengoku sent reinforcements." Tsuru punched Yamato's weapon at that moment. Relieved to finally see reinforcements arriving to change the battlefield.

"Fufufu... This is getting more and more interesting." Doflamingo said with satisfaction while trying to escape from Lami's blows, as she attacked him fiercely.

"Luffy!!" Yamato looked surprised here, not knowing the admiral while looking at the man in the sky at that moment.

"..." Hugo frowned looking at that too.

"That... Is Kizaru..." Robin from a distance looked stunned.

"It's the admiral who almost captured Arlong in the past..." Hachi murmured.

The explosion began to fade, while from the distance of Kizaru's attack, Akainu emerged from the ground exploding with lava, his body was all damaged, while he kept an inert arm. A light appeared next to him, and Kizaru appears with his flash coming down from the sky and approaching.

"You look quite hurt... what a Shame..." He said with his tone of boredom.

"Shut up." Akainu growled at that, as it was shameful, while Kizaru put his hands up in a sign of peace and apology to the colleague.

"Anyway..." Akainu continued. "You can deal with him a bit, I doubt this explosion will defeat him, but I need to rest a bit..." Akainu spoke, and Kizaru nodded, walking forward, adjusting his unique glasses.

"So this is Garp's grandson... to beat Akainu like that.. could he defeat him..." He said in his mocking tone, while looking at the explosion disappearing and the day returning to normal.

Luffy emerged from the explosion all battered as if slightly burned, he was fine with his skin protecting him, but still suffered some damage from it.

Ifrit looked fiercely at Kizaru walking through the destroyed terrain, saying he was afraid of Luffy as usual. Kizaru stared stopping there, Luffy wanted to kill Akainu still, but doubted he would get past Kizaru now.

He charged at the admiral, seeing that he was his enemy now, he didn't have anger towards him like Akainu, but wanted to feel a fight against Kizaru.

He moved with his maximum speed, disappearing while the ground exploded with his moving body, Luffy approached the admiral who didn't even move and punched hard, making the ground explode, but next to his haki-imbued fist on the ground, Kizaru appeared with his light and moved towards Luffy, appearing next to his head and before the pirate could react, Luffy was hit by his kick, making him immediately fly back with the beam exploding on him.

Luffy crawled through the ground before he could stabilize, Kizaru already appeared in front of him launching another kick, and Luffy managed to dodge this before the ground beside him exploded, he launched his fist at the small admiral, who easily dodged, even with his speed of 80 times.

"You're really fast... which scares me, but still not enough..." Kizaru murmured while launching another attack at Luffy.

'He's faster than me...' Luffy commented while trying to catch the admiral like a fly, his body was stronger and more resistant in this phase, however, he was losing speed, and fighting against Kizaru was becoming a dead-end path, after all, the admiral was giving him a beating.

"Look!! Admiral Kizaru is winning against Straw Hat!!!" Someone shouted from a distance drawing the eyes from the bright attacks.

"Long live Admiral Kizaru! His light is like a beacon of justice for us."

"Without a doubt! We thought we were going to lose to Garp's grandson. But with Kizaru, victory seems certain."

"Go Admiral Kizaru!! Defeat this evil pirate!"

"Show them justice!"

"Come on, Kizaru! Show them the power of justice!"

Numerous marines in various corners of the island were cheering as Kizaru seemed to have a real advantage against Luffy.

But Luffy's crew members seemed worried, but unable to do anything other than take care of their own opponents.

"This isn't good... Luffy is being pressed too hard." Nami, worried;

"Is that an admiral? He's too fast. Even Luffy can't keep up!" Nojiko murmured worried for her husband.

"Luffy... I know he can figure this out." Zoro commented, defending against the enemy's swords at that moment.

"Come on, captain! You can defeat anyone, no matter how powerful!" Hugo shouted, punching his opponent, full of faith in his captain.

"Luffy seems to have an intense fight on the island..." Uta commented worriedly, seeing the explosions.

"Luffy won't lose!" Chopper commented, fighting against a member of CP9.

"Master..." Baby-5 murmured.

As the spectators watched, with bated breath in their nostrils trying to see every movement of the combatants. But almost no one could clearly see Luffy at a speed 80 times greater, even with that huge body and Kizaru dodging his blows while he counterattacked.

BOOOOOOMMM!!

BOOOOOOMMM!!

BOOOOOOMMM!!

BOOOOOOMMM!!

The explosions continued with Kizaru overshadowing the daylight and Luffy launching his flames, "You're persistent, aren't you?" Kizaru mocked, his voice full of sarcasm as he moved at a speed almost invisible to common eyes.

Luffy, still enduring the beating determinedly, ignored the minor pains while continuing to launch his attacks.

'I won't be able to beat him this way...' Lucius thought the obvious, and his body began to glow, reducing its form to phase 2. Landing on the ground as he maintained the humanoid form of 7 feet with features of his beast, losing the strength and resistance that complete Ifrit propelled him, but gaining more speed and mobility, a much better condition to face his opponent, as he picked up his sword, Ace.

Kizaru, for his part, did not attack him looking at him as he also fell to the ground. "Interesting," he commented, his tone still laden with disdain. "Let's see how far this goes." With a quick movement, he conjured a series of light beams, dozens of bright and powerful ones, flew directed at Luffy.

Luffy saw the attack before it exploded everything in the place, countless balls of light emerged at that moment, exploding and shaking the island under everyone's gaze. However, outside the blasted area, Luffy appeared with a flash. 'Now it's easier to dodge the attacks...' Luffy thought and looked at Kizaru on the ground looking at him with interest.

"He escaped the attack... no, he's moving faster now... How scary..." He said calmly.

He saw the sword in Luffy's hand and quickly made a movement creating his light sword. Kizaru, with a fluid gesture between his fingers, summoned his sword, "Yata no Kagami." The sword, made entirely of light, shone intensely, he tightened it, before disappearing with a flash and rushing towards Luffy.

Luffy, seeing this better, also launched himself towards Kizaru, the sword raised high to launch his attack. In the midst of that space, both emerged with their blades ready for the attack, Kizaru, with his usual calm, positioned the sword in defense.

The first clash between Ace and Yata no Kagami produced a shock wave so powerful that the ground below them trembled, even being tens of meters in the air, and the very air around vibrated with pure energy. Sparks of fire and light clashed, illuminating the battlefield with a spectacle of colors.

"This?!" Many felt the shock between the two as the armament haki generated a shock between the blades. After a millisecond, the swords move apart, and at the same moment, they begin a series of rapid and powerful strikes, each one carrying its own haki, trying to find a breach in the other's defense as they moved through the air like a flash. Luffy was now having much more ease in keeping up with Kizaru.

"You're managing to keep up with me..." Kizaru spoke, even with some surprise. "But it's still not enough." He finished, trying to attack Luffy defending from the rapid strikes with his light effect. It looked like flashes in the air, but Luffy managed to withstand the pressure.

In a moment, the swords locked, creating a stalemate. Luffy, with eyes of intensity, pushed against Kizaru's force, while the admiral, with an enigmatic smile.

"You really surprise me, Garp's grandson, it's no wonder Akainu seemed to be struggling with you..." Kizaru admitted, the light of his sword intensifying. "But let's see how you deal with this."

With a swift movement, Kizaru released a wave of light directly from "Yata no Kagami," a technique that aimed to envelop Luffy in a prison of light. Luffy saw bars of light encircling him, using his enhanced agility to jump high, avoiding the luminous trap and, in a bold counter-attack, dove towards Kizaru, sword ready for a strike.

Kizaru created bars of light in front of him to slow the pirate's advance, but Luffy launched his cut, splitting them in the middle and advanced against the man, making the admiral raise his sword again.

The clash between light and fire, speed and strength, continued with an intensity that left all spectators breathless from a distance.

"Tsk..." Akainu from a distance growled, seeing that things were getting better, it was time to act and eliminate his target.

While Luffy was fighting against Kizaru, at one moment, a red light appeared by his side and before he could react, since he had to defend from Kizaru's blade, he was thrown to the ground with force.

Luffy got up from the ground in the distance, dusting off his cape a bit, his body was still very hurt and he began to finally heal while watching the two admirals reach the ground 100 meters away, while Kizaru was fine, Akainu still seemed to be very hurt from the fight, but still ready to start the fight again.

"It seems this is getting harder and harder..." Luffy murmured, despite still wanting to kill Akainu, he didn't think he could deal with two admirals at the same time.

Meanwhile, Kizaru remained neutral, but Akainu saw a good opportunity to eliminate Luffy and he would join forces with Kizaru to finally rid the sea of this supernova.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

6