Chapter 237 – Enies Lobby 14!
171 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

As the dust still settled from the previous collision, Luffy planted his feet firmly on the ground, the fight now was truly harder than anything he had faced up to this point. The admirals had faces mixed between one being bored and the other looking at him fiercely, signaling each of their unique characteristics.

"Two of the greatest powers of the navy... I should feel proud that such force has come to stop me, when I'm just a rookie who hasn't even entered the New World yet..." Luffy let this thought arise in his mind as he faced his opponents.

"He's staring at us so determined... How scary..." Kizaru commented.

"Tsk." Akainu just growled.

In the distance, his companions continued to fight their own battles, also feeling that Luffy was under even greater pressure than before. Without waiting any longer, the first step in the fight between them was taken by Akainu, driven by a distorted sense of justice, he attacked, launching a torrent of magma towards Luffy, who prepared to dodge. Beside him, Kizaru, taking advantage of the moment, attacked with beams of light, seeking to incapacitate Luffy and leave him vulnerable.

Luffy, however, was not willing to give in. With his intensive training in the last few months, he wouldn't fall so easily; he had developed new techniques that went beyond his opponents' imagination. He avoided the magma and light beams with surprising speed. He moved to the side after escaping the attacks and launched a counterattack, propelling himself into the air and concentrating all his energy for an attack.

With a shout, "Ifrit: Fire Chaos Punch!," Luffy unleashed a series of punches enveloped in flames and Haki, each blow charged with the heat of his flames sending several attacks towards the admirals.

BOOOOMMM!!!!

BOOOOMMM!!!!

BOOOOMMM!!!!

BOOOOMMM!!!!

Explosions began to burst on that side, lifting the entire area as the flames expanded, not that it could affect the marines, but Luffy needed to create some opening, and it didn't take long for the admirals to emerge, the first was Kizaru with his sword parrying with Ace, with Luffy using all his speed to keep up with the admiral.

Akainu appeared in front of him again trying to punch Luffy as before, 'Not this time.' Luffy thought and took out his pistol with his other free hand and aimed at the approaching admiral.

"Hm?!" Sensing danger, Akainu quickly moved away as the bullet grazed by his clothes, making a cut in his right arm. "Seastone bullet?!" He murmured looking at Luffy's pistol.

Luffy was prepared to face logia adversaries and this was not limited to his Haki, he had acquired a pistol even more superior to the one he used to use, besides the weapon with a bullet against akuma no mi users, he could exceed the power of the weapon while he put his chaos flames, increasing the power and speed of the shot.

"Uuuuuu..." Kizaru made a surprised sound while trying to overcome Luffy in strength, but Luffy was stronger, naturally compared to the admiral who had his focus on speed, Luffy looked at him and pointed the gun at him, and before Luffy could shoot, Kizaru disappeared. Luffy just smiled a little at that, without even shooting, but satisfied that the admirals couldn't deal with him so easily.

"Let's start this fight for real!" Luffy announced, holding his pistol in one hand and sword in the other, wings began to sprout behind him, forming his complete transformation into phase 2.

In the next moment, the admirals despite the threat, were not intimidated by the pirate being able to hurt them, so they quickly advanced against the pirate. In the next moment, all three met in that space and a fight between light, lava, and purple flames started, exploding everything.

The battle intensified, and the island seemed to tremble under the weight of the confrontation. The explosions of Luffy's power, Akainu's waves of magma, and Kizaru's cutting beams transformed the battlefield into a hellish vision, a world on the brink of ruin.

Luffy, at the center of this chaos, moved with dexterity 80 times over, since Akainu was there and if he wasn't fast enough, it would be quite dangerous for him. His pistol became a threat even to the powerful logias. Each shot from Luffy made the admirals take great care, while trying to find openings in Luffy, even having a numerical advantage against the pirate.

From a distance, everyone had to shield their eyes from the explosions as the lights dazzled everything, without even getting close to the confrontation while feeling the heat of the attacks from that distance.

"Are you seeing this?" A young sailor asked, his eyes wide with admiration and fear, as he held the binoculars tightly. "A man facing two admirals... And he's still standing!"

"Even without Admiral Kuzan here, the intensity of this fight is something I've never seen," another sailor spoke. "He's still withstanding Akainu and Kizaru's attack against Straw Hat... Who could have imagined?"

"That pirate... He doesn't give up," commented another, his voice tinged with frustration.

"Don't talk nonsense," another superior reprimanded them, his voice cutting through the air. "He is a criminal challenging justice and will soon fall!"

As the fight went on, the chatter lessened, with everyone's gaze fixed in the distance, prepared to act as soon as they could. In the fight against the vice-admirals, the Straw Hats were trying to push their fight against the vice-admirals to support their captain, but without wanting to use their transformation, after all, Luffy would give that order if it was necessary.

Zoro, with his three katanas, faced his opponent. Each move using the darkness of Odin, cutting the air and even distorting it, his enemy seemed to have more and more difficulty facing him, starting to retreat.

Hugo was beginning to gain the upper hand over his opponent too, while the others seemed to still be at an impasse, struggling to break free from the pressure of their adversaries.

Luffy began to lose ground at this moment, the heat of the battle marking each breath as he faced the admirals, even with his adversaries' caution, he began to get injured and breathe heavily, needing regeneration to not lose movement, but this was wearing him down more and more. He refused to yield, each blow he received only solidifying his resolve.

Akainu advanced with volcanic fury, his fists of magma launching against Luffy who had to use his fist of flames to defend himself while putting his weapon aside, but Kizaru appeared behind him at this moment.

"You're fast... but have you ever taken a kick at the speed of light?" Kizaru spoke calmly, before Luffy could react, he was kicked, exploding the ground with his body sending him off like a missile.

Luffy didn't even have time to get up when a rain of light and magma flew towards him, exploding the ground even more.

BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

Despite the injuries and fatigue, Luffy exploded off the ground amid the wreckage and elements and moved away before steadying himself, but a bit tired. "My crew is still fighting everywhere, I can't fall here," he murmured to himself in the devastated field.

'But is it really worth showing all our power, it will make entering the war more difficult...' Luffy murmured, after all, if he showed the navy what his crew is like at this moment, the war could change before it starts, and Luffy didn't want to lose the knowledge of the future.

He quickly had to cut off that thought, because at that critical moment, the two admirals coordinated a converging attack, combining their powers in a show of force above the pirate. Magma and light advanced on Luffy, who, quickly, with no time to escape, converted his moa moa no mi for defense.

BOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!

The explosion was cataclysmic, shaking the island to its core, raising a cloud of dust and debris that obscured the vision for moments.

"LUFFY!!!!" Vivi shouted, as Yamato, Nami, and Nojiko looked on worriedly.

When the dust settled, Luffy was seen kneeling, breathing hard but not defeated. His defense had cushioned the worst of the attack, he quickly stood up as his injuries began to heal.

"He's resilient..." Kizaru commented.

"..." Akainu said nothing.

"It's admirable that Garp's grandson can withstand these attacks..." Tsuru commented beside.

"Luffy..." Yamato said, before looking at the two vice-admirals. "Sorry Luffy, but I won't hold back anymore..." She said as she began to release her strongest haki.

"Luffy!" Lucy was very worried in the air, since Luffy had become enraged, she couldn't get close to him and could only see him fighting all the battles alone.

In the fight, Luffy seemed totally fine on the outside, but his exhaustion began to consume him from the inside. 'It's a shame, but I can no longer continue this fight, after all, we have to hold back a bit...' Luffy thought, despite having spent a lot of energy here and his limit getting closer and closer.

Taking a deep breath, he decided to give the next order not just to his crew fighting the vice-admirals, but to everyone on the island.

[Moa moa no mi: apply, sound: 80 times.]

"Attention everyone, we have nothing more here, everyone, prepare to retreat!!" He announced with his voice coming out like thunder. His voice issued an order that echoed throughout the island, reaching the ears of every member of the Straw Hat crew.

Everyone quickly recognized this order, after all, the situation was not good for them in the center of the island.

"Luffy-Sama, do you want me to come back!" Leviathan murmured, looking towards the sound of Luffy's voice with her feminine eyes.

"Hm?! Did you hear?! That sea monster can talk!!" Some sailors exclaimed in fear.

"Woollfff!!!" Cerberus heard Luffy's sound and nodded with his 3 heads.

"Master?!" Baby-5 murmured.

"It seems we should prepare the ship for the captain!" Robin commented.

"Yes!!" Uta responded, while Hachi and Chopper were getting ready to end their fight.

"What?!" Strawberry was surprised by the pressure Zoro was putting on him.

"Sorry, but my captain requires my presence for the crew to leave the island." Zoro smiled, pressing the admiral.

On the battlefield, Kizaru seemed surprised. "He wants to leave...? How scary!"

"Tsk, he thinks he can get out of here, let's eliminate them here pirate, don't think you can escape this island alive!"

"Don't worry, I can handle you while my crew retreats." Luffy commented while clenching his fists, he could not win all the fights and fleeing was the best choice now, after all, he had already achieved his goal, the money in his system, so there was nothing more here and it could even worsen with a third admiral arriving and more powerful reinforcements.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

5