Chapter 238 – Enies Lobby 15!
181 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Everything became more intense after Luffy's order to retreat. Seeing the Straw Hats about to pull back, the marines quickly began to grow more aggressive.

"Come on! We can't let the pirates escape!!"

"For justice!!"

"Let's defeat the evil of the seas!"

The marines quickly started to shout ecstatically as they ran towards the battlefields, even though they might not make much of a difference, they would use their own lives to make justice prevail.

They approached the battlefield where the fight against the vice admirals was happening and began shooting at the pirates, causing some of the Straw Hats to be bothered by some bullets and cannonballs flying towards them in the middle of the fight.

However, even with the pressure, and even the vice admirals increasing the pressure on them, the Straw Hats begin to turn the tide against the formidable Vice Admirals. Each confrontation made the navy officers see that the pirates were more determined than ever.

Yamato, with a new display of brute strength and haki skill, manages to break the formation of Bastille and Tsuru. With a thunderous roar, she summons the power of a serpent with lightning, her club emitting an ethereal light that stuns her opponents. Bastille, under the pressure of the attack, barely manages to keep his sword raised, while Tsuru is forced to retreat, surprised by Yamato's unexpected resistance. With a final blow, Yamato manages to hit them, even if not in a direct attack, making them fall to the ground like rockets exploding the place beneath them.

Zoro, wielding his swords with a lethal aura, begins a dance in the air between two swordsmen against his opponent and starts to emit more energy of Odin from his blades and overcomes Strawberry with a whirlwind of quick and powerful blows. A decisive moment occurs when Zoro delivers a "Odin: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai," cutting through Strawberry's defense and leaving a visible mark on his chest as blood sprays into the air. Strawberry, unable to react much, falls to his knees, admitting his defeat before Zoro's explosive strength.

Kuina, with grace in her sword skill, pushes Momonga to the limit. She unleashes her ice power while the Vice Admiral had little chance of approaching, but she still can't win the fight, while trying to launch attacks with an oriental dragon, but still having difficulty, she felt Zoro winning his fight and felt a bit of frustration, but also understanding that her inferiority to the other swordsman was due to her years behind her rival, but still hoping that she could surpass him eventually and even being a girl of 11 or 12 years old, she could already fight a vice admiral.

Nojiko, using her ingenuity, creates traps with her bomb fruit on the ground, which confuse and delay Mozambia. This gives her an opening as she blows up the ground beneath her and fires at the enemy while he was focused trying to dodge the damage, barely noticing her approaching and striking from above, punching and exploding him. The admiral appears quite hurt, but still firm in his fight and determination to stop this pirate.

Vivi, facing the fierce Dalmatian, uses the agility of her logia with air cuts as he tried to approach avoiding the attacks, but couldn't get close, because Vivi could quickly create hurricanes and even as a barrier that could bounce back his reach, he tried to advance by hitting against her wind, but the girl dominated the air, leaving him in a worse position, but it didn't mean she could defeat him.

Alvida, with her slippery skin and tremendous strength, dodges all of Cancer's attacks with ease. She counterattacks with a powerful blow from her club, which Cancer barely manages to block. The force of the impact sends him flying back, proving Alvida's superiority in physical combat against the vice admiral.

Nami, also dominating the air with Garuda's claws, creates a perfect storm of wind around Doberman, limiting his visibility and movements, as her wind was gray with green lights. He begins to try to catch their blind spots, but the man was skilled, while turning it into a fight between his sword and the claws materializing in the air to hit him.

Reiju, using her flame abilities, feels a bit pressured fighting against her two opponents after Lami went to face Doflamingo, but still keeps the fight even despite the numerical disadvantage. Onigumo and Yamakaji keep working together against her.

"This looks a lot like Marco's ability..." one of them comments.

"So there's another phoenix fruit?! A red one?" the other exclaims.

It wasn't hard for them to deduce this, after all, her abilities and appearance of a flaming bird screamed it.

In another area, below most of the fights, Hugo, with tremendous strength, charges at Vice Admiral Maynard's fists. As the fight continues with both exchanging punches, with Hugo transformed and exchanging blows every second, the fight finally seems to tilt in Maynard's favor, with Hugo starting to land punches making him start to feel the retreat and receiving attacks.

Meanwhile, Lami continues facing Doflamingo within her room, large rocks flew, guided by the woman's finger as she commands them towards the Shichibukai, who begins to weave his strings with the Ito Ito no Mi and launches threads to slice the rocks flying like meteors towards him. However, he quickly focuses on any space around him, after all, he couldn't leave that space, having difficulty facing Lami. She then switches with a stone behind him and launches her sword. The Shichibukai quickly puts his claws with Haki, but Lami exerts great effort and manages to cut off Doflamingo's fingers from that hand and throws him backward as he collides with the ground.

"Maybe I won't kill you here today, but I will certainly keep this." She said as she caught the fingers in the air and placed them in a container so Doflamingo couldn't cut them off again. She would destroy them, but there was nothing to do now.

Doflamingo, in his peak of rage, becomes furious while his hand bleeds the entire time. "LAMI!!!" He shouts and runs towards her immediately, even awakening his fruit as the ground transforms into lines.

While all this was happening in the center of the island, Chouchou began to freeze the entire area of the port, creating a large ice wall so the marines could no longer advance and also destroyed the bridge that connected from Enies Lobby to that side, destroying all access for the ordinary marines to them and only those who knew Geppo passed, but they were much fewer now, quickly being defeated with his lightning head.

He also began to retreat to the ship, since the fight was already reaching the end of the island. On the ship, the Straw Hats began to beat CP9, while Baby 5 still carried a Kalifa by the hair, her arm transformed into a machine gun.

"Get out of the way, the master is coming soon!" She said and began shooting at Kumadori and Fukurou, who were caught by surprise and hit by numerous shots before falling to the ground defeated.

"Nee... sorry. But we're done here." Hachi said before Kaku was cut by his six swords as he fell with white eyes passed out on the ground.

"Take this!!" Chopper transformed into his muscular version, hits Bueno before he could escape, and he flies forcefully to the ground showing Chopper's current power after the training he did.

"La la la..."

"Stop singing and fight!" Jabra exclaimed to the woman singing a melody.

"La la la"

"Stop... hm? What is this?" He noticed the change and saw himself surrounded by 10 of that woman. "She can generate clones?!" He exclaimed without seeing the punch coming in his direction, before falling knocked out. Uta can create illusions with her fruit, hitting her opponents like a sound genjutsu.

"Everyone's falling?!" Rob Lucci murmured seeing each of his companions falling and before he realized, arms began to bind him.

"You think this can stop me?!" He exclaimed to Rob in his hybrid form, but before he could use strength, the arms of Robin on his body began to thicken, making the agent stand imposingly.

He didn't even notice when Robin created a giant arm with one of her arms and punched him, making him fall to the port like a rocket, defeated.

"It looks like we're done here, let's head back to the ship and get ready to depart," Robin says, and everyone starts to head back to the Black Pearl, while the animals were already waiting for them, no more shots coming towards the ship thanks to Shirahoshi's interference with the warships on the other side of the island.

Speaking of her, a shadow emerged below the ship and the mermaid came out in her usual form, flying towards the ship. "I did it! But I returned before destroying them all as Luffy-sama requested..." She seemed a bit disappointed in herself.

"Sharky!" Her friend tried to cheer her up.

"You did well, now let's get the ship ready to depart! Luffy ordered us to do that before we got here if it came to this!" Robin spoke, and everyone began to prepare the ship, with the harbor closed off without the bridge and the barrier made by Chouchou who had just landed on the ship barking as if he had done a great job in his normal size.

The sails began to lower while the anchor started to rise and the ship began to leave the harbor as it moved away, but the fights in the middle of the island seemed to continue.

"Nee... Will they be okay?" Hachi commented worriedly.

"Trust in Luffy!" Uta said, looking towards where the main fight was happening.

"Guys!!" Chopper wanted to cry as he got worried.

"Luffy-sama..."

"Master..."

"GRRR!"

"Sharky..."

"Karooo..."

"Luffy..." Robin clenched her heart, seeing that he was in a fight that made the entire island tremble.

"Nee... This place won't last much longer before it collapses..." Hachi observed the obvious, but at that moment, just as he spoke, the island began to break apart into several pieces, like a pizza, startling everyone on it, especially the marines.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

7