Chapter 2 – Where Am I?
3.1k 5 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Size: 1933 Words.

Monkey D. Luffy's POV

Somewhere in the East Blue Sea.

...

...

"!"

With the spontaneous growth after the powers of the Devil Fruits in his body, Luffy first received the Moa Moa no Mi, a fruit with tremendous potential. In the original work, it was limited to increasing speed and mass, but its essence is multiplication. Luffy knew its potential was much greater; he could increase Speed, Mass, Weight, Defense, Recovery, Learning, Gravity, Mind, and Sound. There were still other possibilities that Luffy hadn't unlocked yet, but he planned to do so in the future. In his opinion, Luffy concluded that he had the Devil Fruit with the most potential in the world. Imagine reaching your peak with the ability to increase speed and strength by 100 times?

His second fruit is not original to this world but from Final Fantasy 16, one of the colossal monsters known as Eikons. Luffy's Eikon is the Hell Eikon, also known as the second fire Eikon, Ifrit, used by the protagonist of the game. However, Luffy's Ifrit is modified; instead of normal-colored flames, he possesses chaos flames with amethyst hues that surpass even Akaino's magma heat and can disintegrate matter. The official name of his Devil Fruit is Eikon Eikon no Mi: Chaos Ifrit.

He still had the cards and the system to figure out, but he decided to handle that later. At the moment, his priority was to get out of this barrel floating in the middle of the sea.

Without wasting more time, amid the vastness of the sea where the barrel floated in the solitary horizon, its lid exploded, turning into hundreds of shards in the air above the wooden object.

*BOOM!*

The punch was so powerful that the lid had no chance. The sound echoed for hundreds of meters with its reverberation. In the barrel, a raised fist could be seen emerging from it, while a tattooed man with clothes that no longer seemed to fit him gradually stood up. This was Monkey D. Luffy, or rather, the new Monkey D. Luffy. The boy looked around, trying to orient himself, but his own sigh was the only response he got, as there was nothing beyond the horizon on all sides, no sign of a nearby ship or island.

"Seems like I'm quite ahead of when the events start. Still, why should I waste my time in a barrel that isn't even big enough for me now? I might as well wait for some sailors to pick me up, thinking I'm some ordered barrel of drink," he murmured. So, he made a decision; he would search for Alvida's ship on his own.

The first thing he did was tear his red tank top shirt since it no longer fit him and then took the straw hat off his head, letting it fall onto his back. Throwing the torn shirt away, he began to focus and understand his power.

Closing his red eyes, the new Luffy started to concentrate on his back.

"Let's test my transformation!" He said as he forced his strange power to manifest and enter the first phase of his Mythical Zoan.

Suddenly, he felt the Zoan fruit's energy flow through his body. First, his hair, which was shaved on the sides and had a messy top, matching his rebellious style, began to grow.

"This is strange and unexpected, but at the same time, it's amazing!" He said with a small smile.

When he stopped growing, it was as if he had a big black mane now. His hair was thick, but it hadn't lost its black sheen, turning the man into a different kind of beauty for feminine eyes. However, there was no girl around to admire his transformation at this moment, unfortunately.

But his transformation didn't end there. In addition to the hair growth that reached the middle of his back, on each side of his upper back, wings began to emerge. As they grew, the man seemed to shrink in comparison, making him look like a kind of black angel. The man, even at 2.10 meters, seemed dwarfed by the wings that extended over 5 meters from his back to their tips.

"Hehehehe! This is so cool!" Luffy laughed as he admired his new transformation, releasing a different laugh from the original Luffy as he inspected and flapped his wings.

"I would really like to summon the first members of my crew right now or see the system, but I can't stand being in this damn barrel for another second!" Luffy said and prepared for his first attempt at flight.

With that, he flexed his knees inside the barrel, while his new wings moved with the same control as any muscle in his body. He leaned as they prepared to launch him upwards, and then he jumped.

BOOM!

Another explosion occurred as the barrel shattered into thousands of pieces, and a man rocketed into the sky with dark wings moving at high speed, leaving a strong gust of wind behind him.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS AMAZING!" He exclaimed with all his lung power as he soared upward.

Luffy fought against gravity and kept ascending.

"This is a bit tricky, but I can get used to it in no time. Since it's my first time doing this, I just need to be careful because there's no more barrel for me to return to!" He said as he continued to fly toward the sky to reach his first clouds.

Meanwhile, some time later.

Somewhere else.

"Come on, steal them all, take everything!!" A extremely fat woman said.

"Yes, Captain Alvida!" A chorus of voices rose in response to her command, and she smiled with satisfaction.

"KOBY!!!" She shouted again, and a boy with pink hair immediately appeared in front of her.

"Yes, Captain Alvida!" He saluted immediately.

"Tell me, Koby! Who's the most beautiful woman in the East Blue?" She asked, and the boy shivered.

"It's Captain Alvida, she's the most beautiful woman in the sea!" He said quickly and fearfully.

"Very well! Now, do you see all this blood and these bodies?" She asked with a malicious smile, and the boy chose poorly with this question.

"Yes, Captain..." He said softly, trying not to look at the dead civilians and soldiers strewn about in this vile raid carried out by Alvida's pirate crew. He was responsible for the clean-up.

"Great, I want you to clean everything and remove anything valuable from the bodies!" She gave the order, and he had no choice but to carry out her demand as he headed towards the unfortunate victims.

For the rest of the time, Koby continued taking some valuables from the pockets of those people, robbing a corpse was by far the most unpleasant thing he could do here, even with all the abuse from Alvida. He had no choice; otherwise, he could end up among the bodies.

"Koby! More bodies!" A member of the crew arrived and said, laughing, tossing two more corpses near him. Koby could only lament. His expression didn't escape the captain, who stopped what she was doing and looked amused at the young man.

"KOOOOBYYY! Don't you like doing this job?" She asked with a threatening look.

"It's not that, Miss Alvida! I'm doing it, don't worry!" He said in a hurry and fearfully trying to accelerate his work.

"Then do it without any grimaces!" She growled.

"Yes, Captain!" He responded immediately.

"Now, answer me again, who's the most powerful and beautiful woman on the seas?"

"Captain Alvida!"

"That's right! Lucky you have some sense." She said with a malicious smile. But she was soon interrupted by some men who arrived running.

"Captain!! We have a problem!" Said those men, who arrived in a panic from the pirate crew's ship, landing on the commercial ship they were looting, and they ran to Alvida with terrible news.

"What is it now?" An irritated Alvida said, as she was interrupted in her precious narcissistic moment.

"Our treasures! They've all been stolen from our ship! Hm??? AAAAHHHHH!!!!!" He didn't finish speaking because Alvida hit him head-on with her club, sending him flying with his wounds bleeding after that sudden impact.

"Hey, you. Can you repeat what he said?" Alvida asked the other man who arrived with his companion. He looked at his former companion and the trail of blood he left behind, trembling and fearing Alvida's wrath falling upon him too, just because of the terrible news. He could die here. Koby wasn't any different, waiting for Alvida not to take it out on him, too, in case she wasn't satisfied.

"O-Our treasure was s-stolen, Captain!" He said, and Alvida lowered her head, silent and immobile for a while. Then she raised her gaze, showing her fury to the poor fellow.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!"

"WAIT, CAPTAIN!! AHHHHHH!!" He didn't have a chance as he was thrown like a ragdoll. She saw her subordinate fly and shouted to the other men.

"LISTEN UP, EVERYONE! I WANT YOU TO SEARCH EVERY INCH OF THESE SHIPS!! BRING ME THAT THIEF WITH OUR TREASURES IN 10 MINUTES!!" She roared loudly, and everyone panicked, not only for their treasure but also because their lives were in danger here if Alvida was dissatisfied.

"AND YOU'D BETTER FIND THAT DAMN THIEF; OTHERWISE, I'LL... HMM??" She couldn't finish her threat because something unbelievable happened.

BOOOOOOM

An explosion occurred behind Alvida. She quickly turned to see what was happening, thinking it might be an attack from another ship. The sea was empty apart from her own pirate ship and the commercial boat they were plundering. But when she returned her eyes to the small explosion, she realized it was a newcomer who seemed to have fallen from the sky. This situation left everyone stunned for the next few seconds.

"OH! I finally made it!" A cheerful voice said amidst the dust and debris that had risen on the deck.

"Can't believe I got lost while I was in the sky. How did something like that happen?! In the end, I managed to find the ships when I thought I was going to die because my wings couldn't take it anymore. Still, I almost arrived late!" The voice spoke to itself, sounding quite dissatisfied. This guy said senseless things while everyone was bewildered.

"Maybe I have the legendary talent for getting lost on the way, like that Zoro fellow? That would be terrible for me if that's the case... Hm?" The strange voice debated with itself, and nobody knew to whom it belonged. It seemed very manly and animated.

"Whistle Wow, there are quite a few bodies here. You pirates in this world don't mess around, and it seems this world is really dangerous. There must be all kinds of real crimes. It's a bit scary, but I'll have to get used to it since I have big plans here." The voice continued talking to itself while everyone was still listening. No one knew what to say to break the strange atmosphere that had taken over.

"OH? Look who's here!" The voice got excited as it emerged from the smoke. Everyone was even more bewildered when they saw the man coming out of the smoke.

He had dark hair with a pompadour and red eyes. He was taller than anyone in this place, exuding confidence in his posture as he approached Alvida.

[IMAGE HERE]

He was shirtless, displaying his perfect muscles, and covered in tattoos. He was wearing flip-flops and shorts that seemed quite tight on him now, but he didn't seem to mind it much.

He walked towards Alvida without hesitation. Alvida, seeing the incredibly beautiful man who showed most of his athletic body, blushed a bit, something Koby noticed beside her, his eyes and mouth wide open in a huge grimace!

"IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?!" He screamed internally.

"It was right to be sure that I would meet you on this wonderful day! So it's you! The woman named Alvida, who claims to be the most beautiful woman in this sea, isn't it?!" He said with a big smile, without caring that he was surrounded by 50 pirates and many civilian bodies on the ground.

 

63